Raina...?

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Raina...? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The whole group was sitting in the studio room, recording their new title song. Leo was sitting in the back, going over his parts in "Chained Up." He peered over his paper to see when his turn would be next. Hongbin was the first to enter the studio, followed by HakYeon. Leo knew his part was coming up soon, so he got up from the couch and tugged his feet to the door. Leo has been tired ever since they ended the concert tour almost two months ago. Although they had a break, it still felt very abrupt to Leo. HakYeon opened up the door and brushed past Leo, patting him on the back while giving him the 'fighting' sign. Leo walked through the threshold and placed his paper on the music stand and threw on the headphones. He cleared his throat and began warming up his voice for the recording. 

"1...2...3, begin," said the recording artist through the overhead speakers. Leo gave a slight nod and began his recording. 

 Leo recorded all his parts for the new title track and left the studio. He threw himself onto the couch and drowned out the rest of the other member's turns. Leo closed his eyes, just to rest them for a bit. He heard some movements coming towards him and he frowned. 

Hongbin shook Leo slightly. "It's time to go for that meeting we are supposed to have today, remember?"

Leo opened up one eye and peeked at Hongbin. "I sort of remember... What was it for again?"

Hongbin rolled his eyes. "We are being introduced to our new dance instructor that will be joining us for the future albums," said Hongbin, walking to leave the studio room.

"Right..." said Leo softly. He got onto his feet and followed Hongbin to the meeting room down the hall. 

Leo's mind started racing fast. He has many thoughts swimming around in his head.  Who will this girl be? Will she be annoying? Most girls are annoying. Will she be freaking out about working with idols? She better be a good dance instructor. Leo's thoughts created a rise in his anxiety over meeting new people. Not knowing where he was walking, Leo stumbled on one of the chair's leg. In response, the rest of the members began cracking up. 

"THAT nervous to meet a girl?" joked HakYeon, sitting his into the front of the table (very leader like). 

 "I've met other girls," mumbled Leo, taking a chair on the right side of the table. 

"None that counts. Our outfit coordinator and make-up coordinators don't count. And neither does the other girl groups you just greet briefly," stated Wonshik. 

"Whatever..." said Leo, getting upset by the hyungs teasing. 

The CEO entered the room and took his seat near the back. "The new dance instructor just arrived at the building. She'll be up in one minute. You guys excited?"

"I'm ready to meet her after you all been hyping her up a lot. Is she good?" asked Hyuk.

"She's one of the best at her school in the US. Her style is very unique. She majored in hip-hop and lyrical with many other dance types. She is a very rounded dancer," stated the CEO.

"She better be the best," said Wonshik, "I only learn from the best."

Shortly after Wonshik finished his sentence, the secretary followed by an unfamiliar face entered. "Let me introduce you guys, your new dance instructor. She is very eager to work with you all," said Lee Min Ki. 

The unfamiliar face bowed a 90-degree bow and stood up straight, bearing the brightest smile the boys have ever seen. "I'm Raina Kim! It's a pleasure to be able to work with all of you. I'm excited to start working with you. I hope we can take care of each other, " smiled Raina, eyes darting around the room and landing on Leo.

Leo looked to the girl when she said her name. Raina... Raina... Where have I heard of that name before? Leo thought for a few more minutes and his brain started putting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter