Chapter 2

Why Does He Hate Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“S-S-Stay…” Vernon stutters as he grips the older's wrist harder.

“What?” Junghan asks with his eyes widening while DK and Woozi stared at the two that were standing in the doorway with wide eyes.

“S-Stay.” Vernon repeats as he looks away from the older.

“I-“ Junghan starts to say as he tries to pull his arm away.

“Y-Yeah hyung! You have no where to be! Come finish helping me with this.” Woozi says as he stands up.

“Don’t leave now… He wants you to stay, so stay.” Woozi says quietly in Junghan’s ear so that the vocal was the only one who would hear what he said.

Junghan slowly nodded before he glanced at Vernon and awkwardly moved past the younger and went to sit down back in his chair.

Vernon let the older go before he moved to sit down next to Dino who was on the couch as he watched the three older members in the room help Woozi produce and edit his new song.

“Stop glaring at him hyung. It makes it seem like you hate his presence here even though you told him to stay.” Dino says after he catches the older rapper staring holes into the back of Junghan’s head.

Vernon simply nods before he blinks a couple of times and looks away from the long haired vocal.

Letting out a sigh, Junghan hangs his head and scratches the back of his neck.

“Are you sure I need to be here? I can feel the hate radiate off of him. Plus… I can feel him staring holes into the back of my head.” Junghan mumbles as he looks over at Woozi.

“Stay for a while longer. Lets see why he suddenly wanted you to stay. I mean… He usually walks away or lets you leave, but today…. He asked you to stay. Aren’t you at least a little curious on why?” Woozi mumbles quietly, but loud enough for DK and Junghan who were leaning close to the producer to hear.

“Yeah hyung. I’ll leave with you later so stay for a while longer.” DK says quietly.

Junghan simply nods as he lets out a long sigh.

“I think we could Chanie’s lyrics in here for his part. They work don’t they?” Woozi asks as he high lights the part that he was talking about.

“Yeah. It’ll work.” Junghan says with a nod.

“Yeah, but I want to see what it sounds like when he raps it.” DK says with a smile as he watches Woozi and Junghan agree before long haired vocal turns around in his chair to look at the couch.

Junghan takes a deep breath and swallows when he realizes that Vernon was looking up at him.

“C-Chanie-yah… Come here for a second.” Junghan says as he look anywhere, but the second youngest rapper.

“What is it hyung?” Dino says with a smile as he stands up.

“We just wanted to see how your rap would sound for this part.” DK says as he turns around.

“Yeah. We wanted a live demonstration to see how it sounds.” Woozi says as he turns his chair around to look at the younger.

“Sure!” Dino says as he walks over towards the three.

Vernon notices that Junghan was looking everywhere, but him before the vocal was the first to whip his body back around to face the computer.

Seeing this, the rapper couldn’t help, but feel an ache in his chest. Letting out a sigh, he pulled out his phone and browsed the internet as he listened to Dino rap with the melody playing from Woozi’s computer.

As Junghan listens to Dino rap, he glances over at Vernon who was staring at his phone.

Dino finished and Woozi paused the music before the young producer nodded his head.

“Yeah, this works.” Woozi says of nods before he types something on his key board.

Junghan lets out a yawn before he stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter