Chapter 1

Why Does He Hate Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

It was the middle of the day and the members were off doing different tasks.

The8 and Jun were busy with Korean lessons and doing the homework that they were given. Hoshi was in the practice room as usual in order to make new choreography and change things from their old choreography in order to keep it new. Mingyu and Wonwoo were downstairs in order to have a cup of Coffee. Woozi, Junghan and DK were in Woozi’s practice room, helping the producer get a second opinion on the new song he was writing. The rest of the vocal unit, Joshua and Seungkwan were in Vocal Lessons. This left S.Coups, Dino and Vernon who were in rap lessons.

“Do you think this would work though? It sounds a little weird to me.” Woozi says as he hits play on his computer and lets the new melody play.

“It sounds fine Jihoon-ah.” Junghan replies with a smile when Woozi clicks the pause button.

“But who would do the rap though? The key is too high for any of their voices.” Woozi says as he turns his chair to face the two who were sitting in chairs behind him.

“Lower the key to a flat and give it to Hansolie.” DK suggests with a smile.

“Yeah, do that. Mingyu and Wonwoo’s voices are too low for it. You could probably give the part to Soonyoungie or Chanie without changing it.” Junghan suggests.

“Well, Hansolie has enough lines and so does Chanie. Plus, Soonyoungie can lower his voice slightly to hit the notes if I leave the melody like it is.” Woozi says as he nods and turns around to type Hoshi’s name next to the part.

“Speaking of Hansolie…. What’s going on with you and him hyung?” DK questions as he turns to look beside him at Junghan.

“What do you mean?” Junghan questions as he raises an eyebrow.

“I think he means… Why do you guys act like you guys hate each other?” Woozi questions as he hits save before turning around and looking at the older.

“I don’t hate him. He’s the one who hates me.” Junghan replies as he looks away from the two.

“What do you mean?” DK questions.

“I don’t hate Hansolie. He’s the one who avoids me and distances himself from me so I guess I just grew to accept it. That’s why I leave when he enters somewhere if I don’t need to be in the room.” Junghan says as he lets out a sigh.

“Cause you know he would leave after seeing you…” Woozi mumbles as he looks down.

“Exactly. Trust me… My feelings for him are the opposite from hate.” Junghan says as he looks up at the two.

“Yeah… We know hyung. You told us how you like him…. I guess that’s why you can’t tell him.” DK says as he glances down before looking back up.

“Cause your afraid that he’ll hate you more.” Woozi adds on as he looks up.

“Exactly.” Junghan replies.

“Who else have you told hyung?” Woozi asks.

“Just the vocal unit, Seungchulie and Soonyoungie.” Junghan replies.

The other two nod before letting out a sigh.

“I really hope he doesn’t hate you…” Woozi mumbles.

“Yeah… I just hope he has a good reason for avoiding you that’s not hate…” DK adds on.

“So do I.” Junghan says before he changes the topic.

 

With Dino, S.Coups and Vernon…

 

Vernon and Dino let out yawns as they sling their bags over a shoulder and walk out of the room with S.Coups following behind them.

“My mouth hurts.” Dino says as he rubs his mouth and cheek with his hand that wasn’t holding that bag strap.

“Same.” S.Coups and Vernon mumble in unison.

“Well, do either of you know what the others are up to?” S.Coups questions as he grabs his water bottle and takes a mouthful of it.

“Well, Soonyoungie-hyung is probably in the dance studio with Minghao-hyung and Junhui-hyung if the two hyungs are done their Korean lesson. Umm… Mingyu-hyung and Wonwoo-hyung are probably downstairs. Seungkwanie and Jisoo-hyung are in vocal lessons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter