Chapter 3

Why Does He Hate Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After a while of watching TV, DK moves to stand up which causes Dino and Vernon to look up at the older.

“I’m just going to wake up Junghanie-hyung. We could drop by the café and grab some coffee before we go back to the studio for practice.” DK says with a smile as he glances at the two younger members.

“I’ll.. I’ll wake hyung up.” Vernon mumbles after he sees Dino motion for him to get up and wake the vocal who was sleeping instead.

“You sure?” DK asks with wide eyes.

“Yeah. I’ll wake him up.” Vernon mumbles before he walks towards the room and walks in to find Junghan lying on top of his covers with one hand behind his head and his other resting on top of his stomach.

Vernon swallows hard before he moves closer to the side of the bed and looks down at the vocal that was laying down.

“H-Hyung… W-Wake up.” Vernon says in a quiet voice that was barely audible.

“Junghanie-hyung.” Vernon says louder which causes Junghan to let out a groan and to turn his to face the other side.

“G-Get up.” Vernon says as he leans down to touch Junghan’s shoulder.

This causes Junghan to turn slightly and let out a groan before the older opened his eyes.

When Junghan opens his eyes, they grow even wider when he sees Vernon in front of him.

Junghan quickly looks away from the younger which causes Vernon to frown while he watches Junghan get out of his bed, make his bed and walk out of the room while avoiding eye contact and looking at the rapper.

Vernon lets out a sigh before he exits the room and is met with a smiling Dino.

“He still wont look at me.” Vernon mumbles as he frown while watching Junghan smile as he talks to DK.

“He’ll come around hyung. I mean… We do need to have that group talk for an hour later tonight so you can talk to him about it then if you want.” Dino says with a smile as he places a hand on Vernon’s shoulder.

“I heard that Seungchulie-hyung is buying beer for the older members and pop for the younger members who can’t drink yet.” Dino adds on.

“So basically… Everyone besides, Seokminie-hyung, Mingyu-hyung, Minghao-hyung, Seungkwanie, you and me.” Vernon mumbles.

“Well, I heard that the ones drinking are probably going to be the older members besides Jisoo-hyung. So basically you could ask hyung after Junghanie-hyung has a couple of drinks.” Dino says with a smile.

“Yeah… I guess.” Vernon says with a smile.

“Lets go down to the café before heading to practice.” DK says with a smile as he walks with Junghan towards the door before the two slip on their shoes.

The two rappers nod before they walk towards the door to find Junghan holding it open.

After Vernon slips on his shoes, he walks out the door to find Junghan snap his head to look away from the rapper, but looking back inside the dorm to watch Dino walk out.

This causes Vernon to tighten his fists when he sees Junghan avoid looking at him again.

“You okay Hansol-ah?” DK asks as he places a hand on the youngers shoulder as he watches Dino walk out of the dorm and Junghan close the door behind the maknae.

“I’m fine.” Vernon mumbles through clenched teach as he walks away towards the elevator and walks in before holding the door open while staring holes into Junghan who had an arm around DK’s shoulders.

The two vocals entered the elevator while Junghan moved to stand the furthest possible spot from Vernon while not making any eye contact.

Vernon curses under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter