Chapter 4

Why Does He Hate Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“We should head to Pledis.” Junghan says with a smile once he finishes his coffee and sees that the others also finished theirs.

“Yeah. Let’s go!” Dino says with a wide smile.

“Here’s the bill when your ready.” Jungbin says with a smile as their waiter walks up to them and placing down the bill on the table.

“Thank you.” DK says with a smile as he grabs a hold of the bill and looks at it before pulling out his wallet.

“I’ll pay for Chanie.” Junghan says with a smile as he pulls out his wallet and looks at the bill and adds the price of his drink and the price of Chanie’s drink.

“Thanks hyung!” Dino says with a wide smile.

“I’ll pay for Hansolie then.” DK says with a smile as he adds up the price of his and Vernon’s drink before he and Junghan place down the money on the table in unison.

“Thanks Seokminie-hyung.” Vernon says with a smile as he stands up with Dino.

The members exit after they place the money down and thank their waiter.

“Come on guys. We should go and stretch before practice.” Junghan says as he slips his hands in his pockets before he feels DK throw an arm over his shoulders.

“Let’s go!!” DK says with a wide smile as he starts walking and pulling Junghan at the same time.

Before Junghan was pulled away, the long haired vocal saw how intensely Vernon was staring at him with a frown. When the vocal sees this, his chest tightens, but he just lets out a sigh before he chooses to not say anything or change his facial expression so the power vocal next to him doesn’t notice anything.

“Hyung~ Stop glaring at him! This is only making it seem like you hate Junghanie-hyungs guts more.” Dino says as he lightly shoves the rapper next to him who was still frowning as he was following behind the two vocals with Dino beside him

“What?” Vernon asks as he looks over at the younger next to him.

“You’re glaring at them hyung.” Dino replies as he glances at the rapper before he looks in front of them to see DK laughing while Junghan simply had a gentle smile.

“I guess it’s just…” Vernon starts saying before he trails off while letting out a sigh and looking back to look in front of him as he looks at the vocals walking in front of him.

“Just what?” Dino asks as he glances at the rapper next to him for a brief second to see that Vernon had a frown present.

“It’s just… I guess I don’t like seeing other people be so close with Junghanie-hyung.” Vernon replies as he lets out a sigh while furrowing his eyebrows.

“I don’t know why…. I know… It’s selfish.” Vernon adds on as they see Pledis Entertainment in front of them.

“It’s not that selfish hyung. If you like someone, that’s usually how you feel.” Dino says with a smile as they watch DK and Junghan disappear into the building.

“You’ve gotten pretty good at love advice Chanie-yah.” Vernon says with a chuckle as they step into the building.

“Well, we’re going to head up to the practice room. You guys coming or what?” DK asks as he holds the elevator door open.

“We’re coming!” Dino says with a smile as he and Vernon jog up to them and walk into the elevator before they watch DK pulls his hand away.

Junghan then presses the button for the floor that their practice room was in before they watch the door close.

Vernon frowns when he sees that Junghan moved to stand on the other side of DK and was standing in the corner which was the furthest away from the rapper.

“Calm down hyung. I can feel the tension in the air.” Dino mumbles which causes Vernon to let out a breath and look away and towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter