When he wants to cuddle

Taehyung One Shots

 

 

The song blasted through the room and seven tired men moved perfectly identical to the music. There were shoes peeping over the wooden floor as they made big movements and tried to make them as powerful as they still could. Arms and legs were moving exactly alike and loud breaths were leaving seven mouths. You had no idea how many times they had already practiced this song today, had started over or had stopped in the middle because they had to correct someone. You were sitting on the couch which was standing against the opposite wall. You looked at their faces into the big mirror in front of you and saw the sweat that covered their foreheads and you were sure you could wring their shirts out. The song came to an end once again and Jimin and Yoongi dropped themselves on the ground in the hope to find some refreshment. 

 

 

Taehyung leaned forward and placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath after the heavy routine. They were all looking tired but still you didn’t hear any of them complain. They were used to this, they knew this was a part of their job. You eyes the guys one by one, the boys you had grown to love after spending so much time with them. You felt sad seeing them this worked out  and you wished you could help, but knew you couldn’t. When you looked back into the mirror you saw that Taehyung was staring at you, a cheesy smile playing around his lips. You smiled back at him and knew he was going to sleep very well this night. “Okay, let’s call it quit for tonight. We all worked hard.” Namjoon said and all the guys gave him an relieved and content look. You smiled proudly at your boyfriend, he had worked so hard today. Even with his hair glued to his forehead, his shirt covered in sweat and his lips parted to gasp for air, he was still the hottest guy in the room to you. 

 

 

Everyone sat down and you saw how Jin placed his hands back and stretched out his legs, he looked comfortable while watching the others find a relaxing pose. Taehyung on the other hand began to shuffle towards the couch and took in the place next to you. You knew how he could be after practice of after anything that tired him out, he could be clingy and attaching. It was cute if he gave you that much of attention, he didn’t even mind giving it to you in public or if s were around. When you were with him you always felt loved, no matter where you were. Your phone buzzed and you quickly reached for it to see what it had to say. You didn’t even notice Taehyung scooting closer to you with a cute pout on his face. You shrieked softly when a chin landed on your shoulder and when you turned your head your cheek touched his. 

 

 

“Tae…” You said with a smile but he didn’t answer you. He just pressed his nose against your face and s his arms around your waist. “NO! Tae! You’re sweating!” You protested but he didn’t even seem to hear you as he pulled you against his chest and gave you a big bear hug. The only thing that proved to you that he enjoyed this was the fact that there was a big grin on his face. You fought him for a while but then gave up and let him pull you onto his lap. “You’re disgusting.”You mumbled as you leaned your side against him and looked at him. “But you love me.” He said then and you rolled your eyes at his silly and cheesy words. Jimin made a displeased sound and tried to let the two of you know to knock it off or to say things quietly. The fact that you made the other members feel uncomfortable made you feel uneasy as well and you tried to pull Taehyun’s arms away from your waist. 

 

 

But instead of letting you go your boyfriend let out an adorable whine and pressed himself even closer to you before dropping the both of you on the couch, making that you were now laying next to each other. The guys looked at you, some shook their heads, others smiles at you and Jongkook pulled a face. “Shall we go do something tonight?” Namjoon then asked and everyone looked at him, he even got Taehyun’s attention after saying that and he popped himself up on one elbow behind you, but his other arm was still loosely dropped across your middle. “What do you suggest?” Jimin asked and then the leader fell silent, not knowing anything. The truth was that actually all these guys wanted to go home, take a shower and go to bed and the leader seemed to know that. But how long had it been since these boys had done something fun together? “Next time…” Was the only thing he mumbled and there was no one who protested. 

 

 

Everyone began to pack their things, getting ready to go home. You and Taehyun were still on the couch though, he played with your hair while you slipped your fingers over his arm. “Are you two coming?” They asked and you looked up to see that they had all gathered at the door, looking around to watch you. Taehyun shook his head while snuggling against you, making the others roll their eyes at you. “I’ll stay with her today, see you tomorrow.” Even though he was tired he flashed them a bright smile and that was all they needed to walk away and leave the two of you alone in the practice room. As soon as the door closed, a silence fell and that was nice after it had been so noisy all night long. Taehyun sighed deeply before sitting up and shaking his hair out of his face. “Shall we go home too?” You asked, knowing he had a schedule tomorrow and he could use his rest.

 

 

But instead of answering you he let out a nagging sound and wrapped his arms tightly around you and pulled you close to him. At the beginning, his intimacy had been overwhelming to you but over time you had grown used to it. You were used to it that he always needed hugs, he always wanted to hold your hand and he always wanted to make sure that some part of your body touched his. “I’m so tired.” Taehyung then said and you sat up and looked down on him. He gave you a surprised look, not understanding why you had moved from your comfortable position. “Why don’t you want to go home then so you can sleep?” You asked and he smiled at you before sitting up beside you. “Because I have you to myself right now and I want to spend some time with you. I’ve spend days without your hugs.” It was true, the past few days he had been so busy you had only called and hadn’t even seen each other. 

 

 

The way he said that, it was so cute. You had also missed him these days, you had longed for him and you had wanted to be in his arms just as much as he had wanted to be in yours. Without saying anything more you threw yourself against his chest and he caught you into a lovely embrace. “I really missed you.” He mumbled in your ear and pressed a butterfly kiss on your temple. “I really missed you too.” It was so nice, being held without having to say anything to each other. He breathed into your hair and you closed your eyes while enjoying the feeling of his fingers caressing your arms. This were the moments you wanted to freeze time, you wanted to be able to sit here forever. These were moments of you and him, no one else would ever know of and know one would ever understand any better than you did. As you sat here, cuddled up against him as if he was your personal teddy bear, you realized these were the best moment.

 

 

Taehyung yawned and you broke out of your trance, trying to push yourself away from him. Not once did his arms around you loosen and you wondered if he was ever going to let you go. “Taehyung, let’s go home.” You said but you could feel him shaking his head as he possibly held you even tighter. “Let’s just stay like this a little longer. I want to cuddle with you so badly.” The last part he said with a small whining voice and you could feel your heart melt. It was as if he was your own big baby, one you had to take care of and had to show as much love as you possibly could, but you loved it when he acted like that. You lifted your head and laid your chin on his chest so you could look at him. His eyes came down to yours and you noticed the little sparkle inside of them, the one that you liked to see so much. Sometimes it seemed as if his eyes shined brighter when he looked at you, and you could melt from that. 

 

 

He pressed his nose against yours and your breath tickled against your skin. You could see your own reflection inside of his eyes and it made you realize you were very close to him, you were such a lucky girl. Sometimes you wondered what had made him fall for you, a normal girl who couldn’t give him everything an idol would be able to give him. When you had asked him once his answer had been very clear. “You give me something no one else will ever be able to give me. You give me the chance to love someone more than I’ve ever loved anyone in my entire life, and more than I ever will.” His answer had supposed to be cheesy, but he had been so serious while saying it and you had felt so deeply touched. There were no words which could say how much you loved this idiot. It seemed as if each time you looked into his eyes you were reminded of the fact that you’d never find someone like him again, not only because his behavior was very rare but also because he was one in a million. 

 

 

After he grew tired of the eskimo kiss he closed his eyes and brushed his lips against yours softly, making your blush. Each time his lips would touch yours, your whole body would tingle and would be filled with a special sensation. You had been kissing these lips for quite some time now, but the feeling had never changed. “I wish I could sit here with you forever, I wouldn’t mind spend forever with you…” He mumbled against your lips and then pecked them shortly. You hummed as a response, leaned closer to him and held onto his shirt. He chuckled at your behavior and knew you couldn’t resist him, he couldn’t resist you as well though. After placing three other small kisses on your lips he slipped his mouth to your cheek and pressed them down. “We could do so many crazy things if we had that much time.” He grabbed your head in between his hands and pecked your whole face, not leaving a spot untouched by his kisses. “It would get boring though.” You eventually brought out and he gave you a surprised look. “I’d rather just spend my whole life with you, that should be enough.” 

 

 

He blinked his eyes at you a few times and then you saw how the smile on his face became bigger and bigger. He squealed and pretended as if you had just made the cheesiest comment ever before hiding his face in the crook of your neck. You knew he was blushing, you knew that he would keep replaying those words in his mind and that he loved them. You shivered when you felt him press another kiss in your neck, so many kisses today… “You’re adorable.” He mumbled and you pulled back with a laugh before capturing his lips for a breathtaking, passionate, deep kiss. He hummed against you, overwhelmed by your sudden attack but didn’t do anything to fight you. Before he could react you jumped up from the couch and pulled him with you. “Let’s get home now.” You said, your lips still attached to his. “No!” He whined, trying to pull you back to him by your hips. But you pulled him with you towards the hall where he finally surrendered and leaned back from you. “Fine, let’s go home then. But only if you promise me we’ll cuddle more there.” He pouted at you and you couldn’t even think about saying no. While walking towards the car Taehyung clung onto you, stole kisses from you and threatened you that if you wouldn’t keep your promise he would cry. The only thing you could do was smile…

 

 


Requested by southqoreans