When you're drunk

Taehyung One Shots

 

You should have known that it wouldn’t be a great idea to go out with your friends tonight, but you hadn’t been able to resist. You should have known that it had been a very bad idea to accept the drinks they had kept on bringing you over time and you should have known it was a really horrible idea to get drunk. Especially because you should have known that there was someone at home who wasn’t going to appreciate that.You were sitting on the couch as you heard the doorbell ring and your friends all looked up, a little bit dazed. “It’s your house.” Bora said and Minzy sniffed before standing up from the couch and humbling towards the front door. You already knew who it was and you were expecting a lecture. Taehyung walked into the room and crossed his arms over his chest, looking at you with squeezed eyes. “Miss __________ ___________…” He said in a low voice and you immediately shot him an innocent and adorable look, hoping that would be enough to make him forgive you. 

 

 

But instead he shook his head and walked over to you, offering you his hand to stand up from the couch. You weren’t someone who drunk too often, so also not someone who could handle alcohol very well. But Taehyung knew how your friends could be and he also knew that you didn’t want to be left behind, so you had just went along with them. He wished you had been string enough to say no against those drinks, but he had expected you to be a little bit tipsy, but not this drunk… You grabbed both of his hands tightly, making sure you wouldn’t loose your balance and fall on the floor, which would only make things even worse. When you were finally standing on your feet you were suddenly hesitant, not feeling very sure about yourself in your high heels. Taehyung rolled his eyes at you before scooping you up in his arms, making you giggle insanely. 

 

 

“I’ll handle with you when we get home.” He said when he started to carry you back towards the car and thanked your friends. You waved at them over his shoulder but then wrapped your arms around his neck, clinging onto him for dear life. “You’re looking hot today.” You stated and he looked at you with a lifted eyebrow and a somehow amused look inside of his eyes. “Babe, I’m wearing my practice outfit…” He informed you, but you didn’t mind about that at all. Normally you already thought that Taehyung was one of the most handsome guys living on this planet, but now that you had all this alcohol inside of your system, you couldn’t take your eyes off of him. He was one hot piece of human, and you felt yourself longing for his touch and his kisses, more and more every second. “Taetae…” You whined as you wiggled in his arms and pressed your lips against his cheek, making him chuckle and even blush a little bit. 

 

 

“Yah, don’t whine like that.” He said as he opened the door and placed you down on the seat. You were still complaining and hated the fact that his arms were no longer around you. He ignored you as he leaned over you and grabbed your seat belt, but got surprised as you suddenly grabbed his shirt and pressed your lips on his. He hummed against your lips by your sudden action but did not pull away, giving you your moment. After kissing you for a few seconds he let go of your lips and clicked your safety belt, securing you in the car. Then he closed the door and as soon as he was gone you already started missing him, wanting him close to you again. It was weird how much your behavior could change just by a little bit of alcohol. It only took him a few seconds to get into the drivers seat, but to you it seemed like hours. “Where did you go?” You complained as you hugged his arm tightly and pressed yourself against him, making him look down on you in disbelieve. 

 

 

“I was walking around the car. ___________-ah, you have to let me go, otherwise I can’t drive.” He said and you looked up at him while pouting, lips trembling and big eyes. He sighed deeply, knowing he wouldn’t be able to resist you if you looked at him like that. “You can hold me hand.” He said as he lifted it, making you immediately forget his arm as you wrapped your own hand around his. He sighed, but the smile that was playing on his face clearly couldn’t be wiped off. Normally you weren’t this touchy with him and he liked it that you seemed so attached to him at this moment. He had known you could be cute if you wanted to, but now he knew that if you were drunk, you were the most adorable creature on earth. As he drove you stared at the side of his face, studying all his features and you noticed how perfect he was, it made your heart flutter. You played with his fingers and felt how he moved his along with yours, enjoying the intimacy. 

 

 

As you leaned back against the seat you could feel your eyelids growing heavy. There was something else that alcohol did to you, it made you feel tired. You were probably going to have a serious hangover tomorrow, but right now you couldn’t make yourself to care about that. Slowly your eyes fluttered close and your breath became steady, but you were still very aware of the hand that was wrapped around yours. Sometimes you could feel his eyes on you, knowing that he was watching you sleep. You were still deep in your slumber when the car stopped on your driveway and Taehyung shut down the engine. He leaned closer to your face and chuckled softly at the sight of your flushed cheeks and your mouth that was slightly handing open. He got out and walked back towards your side of the car, opening the door and finding you still asleep. He loosened your seat belt and then nicely scooped you back up in his arms, holding you close to his chest to keep you warm. 

 

 

He carried you inside of the house and got straight towards the bedroom, thinking it was the best fro you if he’d just put you in to bed. But as soon as he softly laid you down on the mattress and your back hit the bed your eyes shot open and he froze, holding you in his arms and looking down on you with big eyes. “Tae…” You whined as you wrapped your arms tightly around his neck and wiggled your legs playfully, you were fully awake now. Taehyung laughed before trying to put you down, but you refused to remove your arms from around him, making him stuck. “Babe, what are you doing?” He asked as he sat down beside you and before he had the chance to loosen your arms you crawled onto his lap and he gave you a surprised look. “Why? You don’t want to cuddle with me?” You asked with a disappointed voice and he chuckled while shaking his head. “Of course I do! But I really think you should go to sleep now.” He tried again, but at this point you didn’t feel like sleeping at all, you really weren’t tired. 

 

 

You playfully crawled closer to his chest, your tights on either sides of his legs. He had his arms wrapped around your waist but you could see that he was still trying to think of a way to get you into bed and to get you to sleep. “If you go to bed right now then I’ll cuddle with you.” He suggested, and even though that sounded really nice, you weren’t done with him yet. His eyes grew wide as you pushed him against his chest and he fell down on the bed, with you hovering over him. You bit your lip seductively as you pulled the elastic band out of your hair, making your hair fall over your shoulders. Then you leaned your face closer to his and stared deeply into his eyes, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to resist you. “Taehyung.” You mumbled and traced his chest with your figure. The alcohol had completely taken you over, but you didn’t mind anymore. You brushed your lips against his and you could feel his head coming up, wanting to press his lips on yours. 

 

 

With a giggle you pulled back before he could and you could see his frustrated look, making you smile brightly. “You’re drunk __________-ah.” He then said, realized that he should be trying to get you into bed instead of giving in to your seductive actions, still he felt so attracted to you at this moment. Seeing you with your red cheeks, that twinkle inside of your eyes and your messy hair, it made him feel hot. “So, does that mean I can’t do this?” You led yours lips down his jawline and then back up his neck to stop at his ear, you could hear his breath get stuck his his throat. He closed his eyes as he swallowed audibly, trying not to give into you. When you traveled your lips back to his and pressed them together for a sweet kiss you could feel his defend fall apart. But then you pulled away and sat up again, giggling loudly and nonstop as you tried to control yourself again, but you felt so good right now. Taehyung woke up form his daze and sat up next to you, trying to find out why you were laughing like that. 

 

 

But the thing was, you didn’t need a reason for it, you just liked to do it at this point. You cuddled against his side and you felt his arm wrap around you while he let out a big sigh, what did he have to do with you? “You’re unbelievable ___________-ah.” He said as he pressed a kiss on the top of your head, which made you hum in content. “But you love me.” You said and he enjoyed to hear how your voice grew heavier, knowing you were getting closer to falling asleep. “Of course I do.” He said and laid the both of you down on the top of the sheets, wrapping his arms around you and tangling his legs with yours. Feeling satisfied with that you rolled yourself up inside of his arms, finally falling into a deep slumber. Taehyung brushed your hair out of your face and couldn’t help but smile as he looked at you, completely worn out and drunk. “You idiot.” He whispered but then he closed his eyes and fell asleep beside you.

 

 


Requested by Reham1