Request list

Taehyung One Shots

Finished requests

1. Badgurlyaw (When he gets jealous - chapter 2)
2. Reham1 (When he wants to cuddle - chapter 3)
3. JadeHuang (When you safe him - chapter 4)
4. 402414 (When you get into a fight - chapter 5)
5. southqoreans (When he wants to cuddle - chapter 6)
6. southqoreans (When you take a bullet for him - chapter 7)
7. Ateileo (When you have to tutor him - chapter 8 - chapter 9 - chapter 10)
8. snabilah50 (When he has feelings for you - chapter 11 - chapter 12 - chapter 13)
9. leejiwoon_18 (When his prank goes too far - chapter 14)
10. buffedupcheeks (When you get into a scandal - chapter 15)
11. Deasy_ayue (When you give birth - chapter 16)
12. Reham1 (When you're drunk - chapter 17)
13. 1430eveline (When you can't figure out his feelings towards you - chapter 18)
14. Ateileo (When you meet again after your break up - chapter 19)
15. VIPKellBell (When you want to give your best friend a chance with him - chapter 20)

 

Accepted request

1.

anissukri12
When he rejects you
You have a crush on Taehyung but he rejects you harshly. After a while he starts to like you back.
One shot

2.

AteiLeo
When you make him jealous
You and Taehyung are dating, but haven't gone public yet. During a veriaty show he gets too close to a female idol and you get jealous. So you decide to make him jealous too.
One shot

3.

PrisBabyz
When he falls for another girl
You and Taehyung are best friends but you have a crush on him. One day he asks you for help because he likes another girl. You help him and Taehyung gets together with his crush, but you stay away from him. (happy ending)
New story

4.

Deasy_ayue
When he mistakes your twin sister for you
/
One shot

5.

VIPKellBell
When you want to give your best friend a chance with him
You and Taehyung have never been very close friends. Then a sudden connection happens between the two of you. You decide to go along with it and you start to flirt with each other and you two get closer and closer.It wasn't until one day that you checked on fb that your friend likes him as well. You had no ida about your friends feelings for him until then. Being the selfless person you are you decide to take a step back and give her a chance with him. But you can't get over the thought that what you and Taehyung have is more than a friendship.
New story

6.

SerinChan
When he hints a crush
Taehyung hints a crush to you through a vague skype chat.
One shot

7.

xx_exotic_xx
When you fight over a girl
The beginning is super cute and fluffy, but then his ex calls him and says she wants to get back together. 
One shot

8.

kikichan96
When you're a vampire
A story like twilight or orange marmalade with Taehyung and Vernon (seventeen)
New story

9.

amusingmurdermachine
When you are in some relationship
based on the song "some" by sogu
One shot

10. 

Taemins_LittleNoona
When you're stuck in an eathquake 
You and Taehyung are on a date and you're in the care together, having fun. You decide to order take out and get sushi. He gets out to get the food and then there is an earthquake. The car is locked and you can't get out. Taehyung comes out to see if you're okay and tries to get you out of the car before the building collapses. 

11. 

Taehmins_LittleNoona
When your wisdome teeth got removed
Your wisdome teeth got removed and you're in a lot of pain. Taehyung takes care of you but gets worried when you didn't take your antibiotics since you have a heart disease so he takes you to the hospital.