KRYSTAL ♔

DAUNTLESS ↷ sub-thread for our members' profiles! ┊go to our main thread to join!
 


 
name
: jung soojung
date of birth
: 24th october 1994
clan
: athena
timezone
: gmt +7
about krystal
Her mother had always suggested that she should keep a journal, so she could rjot down every memory, every anxious thought and overwhelming moment so sone day, she could tell the world what it was like to be Krystal Jung; a small town girl. hailing from the rural area, she grew up to be an introvert: she doesn’t like loud noises, sugar on her lips, bubbling soda traveling down or even a small crowd looking to her when she speaks. your first impression of her might be on her cold expression that could intimidate others. but throughout her childhood, she had been reading and even wrote her own stories, hoping that she would go on a real and grand adventure, just like in her fantasy. she hopes that the adventure will give her the chance to meet new people to befriend and also expose a part of her that she never knew existed. 

when she is old enough, her family suggested that she should move to a big city where she could get a job and have some time for herself. however, the idea did not seem to interest krystal as she wished for more opportunities and even challenges that she wouldn't like or expect to break the shell of her old self. so she moved here to dauntless and devoted her life to be an athena. 
layout credit to minimalistic