YUJU ♔

DAUNTLESS ↷ sub-thread for our members' profiles! ┊go to our main thread to join!
 


 
name
: choi yuna
date of birth
: 4th october 1997
clan
: athena
timezone
: gmt +7
about yuju
She was born in a modest family with a not good condition. Her parents are selfish and fight a lot almost every day, they fight over small mistakes they did. They also spent most of their time outside the house and not with their children. Yuju has a younger sister that she needs to take care of. She enjoys listening to music and singing. She was always singing in front of the house as she sits under the starry night sky. Since she is an animal lover, Yuju owns three Samoyed puppies, and their names are Luna, Skye, and Snowy. After, she’s finally sick of her parents’ screaming sound. At that time, she finally decided to leave the house with her sister and of course, her puppies. She stopped by her aunt’s house and left her sister there. While she was looking for a place to live, she accidentally found Dauntless’ campsites and chose to join Athena’s clan.

Yuju looks cold on the outside but is actually an affectionate and a warm-hearted person on the inside. She’s pretty much a shy girl and doesn’t have a lot of confidence. She doesn’t get angry easily and always forgive people. She also loves to help if someone needs her. Yuju is a hardworking person and always tries to do everything with her best. She has the power of healing (people, animals, plants, etc.) and she can talk to animals. Yuju got an unicorn on the day she joined Dauntless.

 

layout credit to minimalistic