HIMCHAN ♔

DAUNTLESS ↷ sub-thread for our members' profiles! ┊go to our main thread to join!
 


 
name
: kim himchan
date of birth
: 19TH APRIL 1990
clan
: athena
timezone
: gmt +8
about HIMCHAN
Kim Himchan was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He had the world at the palm of his hands yet he refused it. He is sick of the nonchalance of his household, being rich, powerful and all. All he had done is to flip the pages of his thousands of books. He had read most of these books in his childhood and knows the contents very well. However, after reading all these books of various genres, he wanted to go beyond the walls of his house. Wanting to seek adventure or maybe just a taste of real life, little tyke here ran away at the age of eight. For years he lived at the streets by himself, and somehow managed to survive that lifestyle. He grew up cunning and witty. After experiencing most of life could throw at him, he found himself at the campsite of Dauntless.

Known to be selfless and understanding, Himchan, even though lacking in social skills, tried his best to put others' needs before him. Underneath this typical nerd is a pure and innocent child. He is skilled in most fields except in physical activites as he refuses to sweat a bud and to exhaust himself because of such.
layout credit to minimalistic