SEOLHYUN ♔

DAUNTLESS ↷ sub-thread for our members' profiles! ┊go to our main thread to join!
 


 
name
: kim seolhyun
date of birth
: 5th march 1995
clan
: athena
timezone
: gmt +8
about seolhyun
Seolhyun was born into a family who had wanted nothing to do with her. She was treated as a slave rather than a member of the family due to the idea of being the first born and she just happened to be a female. Her parents disgraced not having to bring in a son first so she was treated like she was not conceived at all. She was locked up in their family’s library and maids would occasionally come to feed her out of pity. Growing up being surrounded by books, she spent her life reading about different ideas about the world. Since she was not allowed to go out of the library (unless she needed the bathroom), she had created her own image of what the world is like. She had also developed skills such as animation---which allows her to bring objects into life. When she turned eighteen, she had took the chance of escaping the manor when the maids weren’t attending to her. She got away from those who treated her like a prisoner and now spent her life looking for her place in the world.

She is known to be very friendly despite not having any interactions with people her age until her arrival at Dauntless. She is also very adventerous and is eager to obtain new knowledge at any chance she could get. She tends to let everyone get the best parts first as she knows that she could make something out of the smallest thing.
layout credit to minimalistic