Typical

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

''eat well kids!'' hyeyeon gave out the kimbap to each of the SHINee members. 

''Stella-ya...How did u get that bruise?'' Minho pointed to the bruise that came out of hiding as Hyeyeon pulled her sleeves up above her elbows. As hyeyeon had promised, she bought SHINee a meal for not sneaking back into the practice room again. Although she said that she would treat them after the promotion ends, she decided to treat them to the meal ASAP since she dosen't  know if she will or  won't be here anymore after a few weeks. plus,according to SHINee's schedule, this is the only free time they have left until a few months later.

''i got it when i was young, i-''
''u were bullied?!'' Onew assumed.
''technically, yes but-''
''that is also why u have a bruise on your leg too?''
''how the hell did u know that i have a bruise on my leg?'' hyeyeon eyed onew, making him break into a mess of stutters.

'''ooohhh....Onew hyung were staring at stella's legs? Such a typical ert..'' Minho .
''ani..i just happened to see it since i do sit next to her everytime we go on a plane '' 
''Stella-ya, how come u were bullied? and who bullied u?'' Key asked casually out of curiosity.

''back then in elementary school...'' hyeyeon explained.

''give it back! Give it back!!'' begged 7-year-old Hyeyeon to Hyukjae when he snatched her drawing just as she was about to do the final touches with her crayon.
''what is this?'' Hyukjae smirked at the drawing of a happy family. A little girl (Hyeyeon) and her brother playing in the fields together as their parents were sitting under a tree together for a picnic.Hyeyeon's father died before she was born, ad her mother died giving birth to her. Hyeyeon never knew what a happy family was truly like, so she plagiarized a scene from an american movie she once watched.

''don't tell me this is u!'' he scoffed.'' you don't even have parents and you dare draw something like this?'' and with a smirk, Hyuk Jae tore the drawing right in half right in front of the little girl's eyes, threw in on the floor and trampled on it mercilessly.
 hyeyeon's eyes start to water to see her hours of hard work being destroyed.
''no! Please!'' Hyeyeon tried to grab the older males hand but ended up being roughly shoved away.Her hand accidentally hitting the sharp edge of the table corner and blood slowly oozing out of the cut.

Hyeyeon did not expect herself to tear up so much at the painful memory. Sure other memories were also painful ad frustrating, but this was the worse cuz her parents were involved directly. And weirder still, out of all the bruises Hyuk Jae and Donghae had added to her 'collection', this was the only bruise that would not disappear after all these years.
''here..'' Taemin handed her a napkin.
''gomawo.'' she took it from him and hung her head down as she wiped away the tears.


''Those idiots!!! Stella-ya, if u ever meet them again, bring the to me and i swear i will beat the crap out of them!!!'' Onew furiously slams his hand on the tale, resulting in his soup to splash into his eye.The whole table broke into laughter.Even the other customers sitting nearby sniveled abit at him. 


Except for one customer that was sitting alone a a table behind the. His back directly behind stella's back. his trembling hands creating ripples in his soup.
He was here to eat dinner alone after rehearsal even before Hyeyeon and SHINee arrived, but he did not approach them as he didn't want to bother them or anything.


*Stella....is Hyeyeon....?* he gasped a bit and just so suddenly his breathing hitched.He remembered clearly of the accident that Hyeyeon just mentioned since that was the first time he had ever bullied her.
''can't be.'' he shook his head and continued eating in silence.

''so stella-ya...can we know your korean name?'' Key asked again.
''no..it's fine..u can just call me anything u want. U don't have to know my korean name.'' she waved her hand in dismisal.Just then an idea popped into Jonghyun's brain.

''ur..stella-ya...can u buy us some drinks? I want coke..'' he said.
''sure...just take my wallet over there and go grab yourself a drink. U guys go get something too, i'm paying.'' she offered to the guys as she gestured to her wallet with her chin before continuing on slurping down her noodles.

''Hwang Hye Yeon. Awh. Cute name'' Jongyun purposely pulled out her IC and read her birth name aloud.
''Ya!! Give that back!!'' she snatched her wallet back.

(hyeyeon's p.o.v)


aigoo these childish idiots =,= '''
As soon as Jonghyun read my name aloud, the guy that was sitting behind me choked on his food. he was coughing and wheezing so loud that i offered him my glass of water that i haven't touched yet.
But with a shake of his head, he immediatly left the restaurant without even turning his head towards me.
(author's p.o.v)

''jonghyun oppa, u were so noisy, that guy choked on his food''  she furrows her eyebrows at him.
''haa, mian.'' he cheekily giggled.
''Hwang Hye Yeon? Cute name!'' Minho complimented here.
''gomawo.'' she smiled.

 

From the restaurant, to Super Junior’s dorm, Eunhyuk has never ran so fast in such a huge distance in his life!!!

Okay, except maybe for that one time that Yesung chased the members around with a snake in his hands.

The whole block was silent.But not for long when Eunhyuk comes running , stomping his foot on every step and panting almost as loud as a dog.

Donghae was innocently reading his book in his room while listening to one of his self-composed songs when suddenly his hyung , all sweaty and panting like crazy, came in running into his room and grabbed him by his collar.

“ Donghae-ya!!! Stella! She is..*pant*…Stella is…*pant harder*..she *coughs*’ Eunhyuk struggled to talk, or even breathe.
“Hyung , calm down! If u want me to bath with me then too bad cuz I have already taken a shower twice today thanks to the sasaengs.” Donghae started cursing those darn sasaeng fans that threw those rotten eggs at him this afternoon.

“ani…*cough* u need to listen, Hwang Stella Is-“

“Hwang Stella is what?” The two guys simultaneously turned their heads towards the direction that they heard Stella’s voice was coming from.She was standing there with a few plastic bags in her hands.

“Ah..nothing, I just thought I saw you at a kogi restaurant just now when I passed by in the car.” Eunhyuk made up and excuse.
“oh…well…that was me u really did saw cuz I had dinner with SHINee there just now.”
“oh..really? I see..” Eunhyuk feigned ignorance. 

“so..urm…can u get off Donghae now?” Hyeyeon gave Eunhyuk a look.Eunhyuk took a while to realize that he had actually pinned down Donghae onto the bed on impulse just now and his fingers wrapped tightly around Donghae’s collar like as if he wanted to rip Donghae’s shirt off.

“Oh yeah sure..let’s have dinner!!”  Eunhyuk immediately jumped off bed and head straight out the door.

It didn’t take long to have everyone seated at the Dinner’s table since The guys practically fly to the table the moment they smell food. Especially since Hyeyeon personally picked out to buy all of the member’s favourite food.

“thanks for the food!!” they all immediately digged in. And just then, the thought of henry and zhoumi passed by her mind,
“Should I also get henry and zhoumi something to eat too?” She wondered to herself.Though her moment of consideration was disturbed by the sight of Eunhyuk nervously poking at his food.

“Eunhyuk, why r u not eating? U r not hungry? The food taste bad?’
“ani…” he shook his head.
“fever?” Hyeyeon casually places her palm against his forehead to feel his temperature, only to be shoved away.

Without another word, he picked up his bowl and went into his room.
“Did..i do something wrong..i…” Hyeyeon was confused.
“Ani…maybe he is stresed cuz dance practice didn’t go well.It happens. SO don’t get too worried over him.” Lee Teuk waved his hand in dismissal.

Later that night, Eunhyuk sat by the window alone, casting his gaze onto Seoul’s beautiful night scenery. And with a deep feeling in his chest that he could not explain, guilt started burning through his veins and his tears unknowingly flow down his spft cheeks.

*Hyeyeon-ah..you are back.* he sobbed. Over the years of being matured and being hit square in the face by puberty, Eunhyuk has grown from a selfish jerk to a nice guy with a soft heart. Naturally, that is just how much people can change.

He had once promised to himself that he would find Hyeyeon again to apologise and make up for all the tears she had shed cuz of him, but just now, just merely by looking at her, he would feel too guilty to even speak.

He had hurt her a lot.And perhaps too much already.
Will she ever forgive him? Perhaps no.
Well how do u expect Hyeyeon to forgive him after all that he has done?


''ppwwweeeaaasseeee!!!'' kibum threw away his last shred of pride to conjure this much amount of aegyo.he was already on his knees in front of Sungmin's bed where the older male  was busy tuning his guitar
''no.'' Sungmin didn't even bet a eyelid to the maknae.
''but i have only till this afternoon to-''
''ask heechul hyung to practice acting with u, i also need to finish writing this song so i can record it at the studio later.''
''heechul hyung won't be home till 6! Hyung please!!'' kibum pouted.
''no.'

DING DONG DING DONG.

Kibum immediatly got of his knees and ran to the door, hoping that it would be another SJ member that would want to practice acting with.

''ouh..stella...'' kibum was a bit disappointed.
''is Sungmin home?'' Stella stepped inside. Actually she already has the key into Super Junior's house, but she would rather knock so it wouldn't seem like se is rudely barging in all the time.
''yes... '' Kibum followed her inside after closing the door.

''stella, can u please ask sungmin hyung to practice this scene with me? I really need his help but he dosen't want to help me.''
''sure..sure..'' Stella walks down the hallway and knocked Sungmin's room door before stepping in.

When Hyeyeon walked in, Sungmin only lifter his head to look at her for like 2 seconds before continuing his work.
''Sungmin oppa, why don't u help Kibum with his acting? He really needs u.''
''Why don't U help him?''Sungmin said, a bit of annoyance in his tone.'' i have to finish this song by today and i haven't started anything yet!''

''arasso..'' Hyeyeon didn't want to annoy him anymore. she herself knew that he was supposed to compose 2 songs for Super Junior's show, but his partner,Lee Teuk, had to do a show today in Busan and probably won't be home till tomorrow., so eventually he was on his own.

''how about u ask donghae or the rest?''
''only eunhyuk is home with us, but he is fast asleep.'' 
''well...then..shall i help u instead?'' she offered. Even though she was no pro in acting, she wanted to do everything in her power to help the maknae.

''Well.....''

(eunhyuk's p.o.v)
i was rudely awaken by the sound of shouting and yelling coming from outside. Ah...perhaps it is Hankyung and Heechul fighting again or Siwon practicing acting with Kibum.. I burried myself back under my warm blanket.

''Don't u ever dare to even dream that i would forgive you..." I heard Stella's voice coming from outside. Immediatly i threw down my blanket and ran outside.

The first thing i saw as soon as i reached the living room was Kibum raising his hand to slap Hyeyeon across the face, so in a moment of confusion, i shoved Hyeyeon aside and caught Kibum's hand.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. This story is kindda crappy on this point,but i promise that the next few parts will get better. promise. 
So please subscribe and comment okay? thanks !! =D