Never Forgive

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyeyeon came running towards Eunhyuk.

“ I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to come late! I’m so so so so so so sorry!! I promise I won’t come late again! You can punish me in any way you want, please forgive me.” Hyeyeon was in a fluster.

She was suppose to be here by 5 o’clock. It is already 5:45 now. Which means that Eunhyuk has been waiting for her for almost an hour. Well she is definitely dead now, she thought.

“woah, Hyeyeon chill, it’s fine. I’m not angry.” Eunhyuk laughed at Hyeyeon’s restlessness.“Let’s go get something to eat shall we? I am kinda hungry” Eunhyuk gets his best-friend-mode on

. His relationship with Hyeyeon is somewhat almost as close as his relationship with the SJ  members sine he sees her more than he sees anyone else in his life. Wether it is in the practice room , or a radio show or even at home with the members, Hyeyeon is there doing so many different jobs, then at the end of the day, she would go home to SJ’s house first before going home to check up on them.

They both decided to eat at a nearby ramen restaurant.Hyeyeon offered to pay for the meal to make up for being late.
“You are still young you know, why r u working in here like this? Even the senior staffs don’t work as hard as you.” Eunhyuk strikes a conversation as they wait for their order to come.
“I wanted to do something with my life..haha.” 

“well, u can’t stay here forever , I won’t let you. You need to make something productive of your life” 
“aigoo~ you are sounding like a parent here.”
“You are like my sister to me you know.” Eunhyuk sighed.

Genuinely, he really did care for Hyeyeon just like how he cares for Donghae as a brother.So it kindda broke his heart sometimes to see Hyeyeon busily running her and there, then coming to their dorm all tired and sleepy, then come again the next day looking like a zombie.

“Arasso, my cute Myeolchi oppa~~~~~~~” Hyeyeon used her aegyo voice as she ruffles her hair like how her older brother does it to her all the time.

Hyeyeon barely uses aegyo in her life, but being around childish Super Junior for almost a month has made her childish herself.

“ Yah~ I just got my hair dyed this morning.” Eunhyuk pretended to sulk.
“Well, dude, I was the one who prepared the dye for your hair.” She stuck her tounge out at him.
“How dare this idiot..” Eunhyuk got off his seat and pinched both of Hyeyeon’s cheeks with his long fingers.

“Ah! Oppa! Let go!!” Hyeyeon slapped his wrist, but Eunhyuk only pinched harder. 
“ How dare me make me angwie~ Me hate Hyeyeon!” He used the most annoying aegyo voice he could conquer.

“Arasoo~ mian mian mian!”  And with that, Eunhyuk let’s her go and said to her, “saranghae.”

This is how Super Junior would play with each other. They totally tease and beat up the other person for fun and they end it with saying “saranghae” cuz eventually the members really do love each other with the bottom of their hearts, so when one person says “Saranghae” to another, they become happy  and would immediately just laugh of the childish joke they did to each other just now.
But of course , this only applies to Super Junior members, since they love each other so much.

Eunhyuk did this “saranghae” thingie to Hyeyeon as he knew that it would work since she is very close to the SJ members.

It worked last time, but Hyeyeon ain't gonna let it slide this time. It was 'that time of the month' for her.

His mistake was forgetting the fact that Hyeyeon hated nothing more than people pinching he cheeks.
She would be fine even if you locked her up in a room with a for 3 days and end it with this “saranghae” thingie, but no one, and I mean NO ONE pinches her cheek.

“This (*&%$#@ ~” She goes around the table, and grabs Eunhyuk in a headlock, but before she could do anything, Eunhyuk quickly pokes her at her weak spot, her waist.

For some reason, Hyeyeon was very ticklish at her waist , and Eunhyuk sometimes uses that against her to make her do his bidding.

They both immediately stopped their childish fight and sat down properly on their seats when the waiter arrives with their order.
“enjoy your meal.”

“thanks!” Eunhyuk and Hyeyeon bowed to the waiter as soon as he left before eyeing each other.

“Saranghae.” Eunhyuk smiled cheekily.
“I love you more.” She said with a smile and a roll of her eyes as she rufles his dyed hair.

“It’s weird how we got so close in less than a month.”
“That’s how people are  I guess.” Hyeyeon shrugged as she pulls up both her sleeves to start eating. 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened at the fresh bruises he saw on Hyeyeon’s arm.
“ What happened to you?!” He and grabs her arm and pulls it closer to carefully inspect the injury.
“Hankyung oppa-“
“Hankyung did this to you??!!”
“yes, but-“
“How dare he!”
“OPPA CHILL!!!” Hyeyeon pulls back her arm from Eunhyuk’s hold.
“I asked him to fight me cuz I was bored.”
“u asked for a fight? Do you know how good his wushu is? “ Eunhyuk looked at her like as if she was retarded.
“Now I know.” She giggled, but Eunhyuk still had a serious face on.

It’s ironic how the guy who used to give her fresh bruises everyday is the exact same guy who is all worried about her getting only a few new ones right now.

“Oppa, chill, I am completely fine! Serious~” she pats his arm.” Plus, if I were really in danger, I have you to protect me from harm.” Hyeyeon’s joke as referring to the accident this morning where Eunhyuk embarrased himself by “protecting” Hyeyeon from getting slapped by Kibum.

“What if..i was the one that harmed you?” Eunhyuk gulped a bit.
“That is fine, since it would probably be an accident.”
“Stella..you..forgive people to easily.”
“No, I don’t. I can forgive everyone so easily.true,i can forgive anyone,,, except for 2 particular idiots that made me shed tears and blood everyday.Even if I die, even if they come begging me on their knees…I will never forgive them.” Hyeyeon’s fist clenched a bit at the thought of the bullies.Her knuckles turning pale.

Eunhyuk knew that Hyeyeon was referring to him and Donghae.And just like that,guilt starts to boil in his veins again.And with a bite of his lips, Eunhyuk got up and left the restaurant without a word.

“oppa….”Hyeyeon watched him left and sighed at Eunhyuk’s bowl of ramen that he has left untouched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Hyung! Can u believe it? That Jessica girl tried to flirt with me again!” Donghae jumps into Eunhyuk’s bed where the older male was wresting his head on his arms while staring into the ceiling.

“Ah~ when will she ever get it that I will never want to be with her? If she thinks that she is so pretty , then go find another guy for goodness sakes! She is-“
“Donghae–ya…” Eunhyuk softly calls out to him and gave him a look.

“You are…still waiting for Hwang Hye Yeon?”
“Yes, Yes I am.” Donghae said with confidence.
“Don’t. Don’t wait for her anymore Donghae-ya, she won’t come back.”

“Hyung~” Dongvhae threw down his pillow onto the floor in annoyance.
“Stop saying that! I WILL find Hyeyeon-“

“STOP DREAMING LEE DONG HAE!!!”  Eunhyuk yelled in frustration.
“Even if you did find her, she will never forgive you! You’d better stop it before you get hurt!”

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?!” now Donghae is also annoyed.So far in everything in Donghae’s life, Eunhyuk has always been there to support him.But why is Eunhyuk demotivating Donghae in the most important thing in his life now?

Honestly, Eunhyuk just didn’t want Donghae to get hurt. He knows how much Donghae has went through all these years while waiting for her. If Hyeyeon rejects his heart now, Donghae would be devastated. And Eunhyuk really didn’t want to see that.

“BECAUSE I HAVE MET HWANG HYE YEON ALREADY!” 

Eunhyuk’s statement got Donghae astonished.

“y-you..met her?”
“yes! I did ! And she said that she would never forgive us even if she dies! Even if w went to her begging on our knees! She even cried just thinking of all the horrible things we did to her.” Eunhyuk took a while to breathe so that his tears won’t spill and said in a soft voice while comfortly holding Donghae’ hand…

“Forget her Donghae…”