Help Me With My Tie

Dog Days

Lu Han should probably at least skim over the required reading for his class in twenty minutes, but he doesn't feel like it.

Two of Jongin's three poodle children are under Jongin's chair, napping, while the third is straddling Lu Han's thigh and ing like a champ, smiling a blissful doggy smile.

"Are you ever going to get your dogs fixed?" Lu Han's always found denim to be rather chafing, but it evidently doesn't bother the dog.

"They already are." Lu Han makes a little huh sound. "Why?"

"Monggu must really really like me, then—I mean, who doesn't, right?—but this..."

Jongin stops chewing on his pen, looks over his shoulder, and promptly trips over his own feet and sends his other dogs scattering in his haste to grab Monggu, run to his bedroom, drop the dog inside, shut the door, and cover his face with his hands. "I am so sorry."

"Jongin, relax," Lu Han croons. His leg tingles a little with the warmth left from the dog's body. "It was...odd...but whatever. Dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do to get off in this society of neutering and controlled breeding." He throws an arm over the back of the sofa with a grin. "Also just goes to show..."

Jongin's hands drop from his face. "Do not say it."

"...that pets..."

"Han." He covers his ears.

"...take after their owners." Lu Han ignores the whines from the jailed poodle and his boyfriend.

Jongin drags his feet back to his chair and flops down, rolling to Lu Han just to kick his shin and roll back to his desk. His cheeks and ears are red. "That was one time, in my freshman year!"

"You say that as if it wasn't last year, dear sophomore."

"It was one. Time."

Lu Han jabs a finger at Jongin. "Exactly! Why does your dog get off on me more than you do?"

"Maybe because you're a little ?"

"And you're a stud. What's the problem?"

"Oh my God..." Jongin rolls his eyes; Lu Han is completely hopeless. "You're not allowed to read my magazines, anymore."

"They're educational! C'mon." He wiggles his eyebrows. "Toss the kids in the bedroom, turn on Dog TV to distract them, and take me for a ride."

Jongin doesn't look amused or interested. He actually looks mildly ill.

"No? Doggy style?"

A noise gets caught in Jongin's throat. He coughs and shakes his head, more willing to stare at his keyboard than look at his boyfriend and face his greasy leer that somehow works on Jongin. "I just can't believe you, sometimes." He tries to return to typing his paper. "Are you seriously , because my dog was humping your leg?"

Lu Han purses his lips, frowns, grimaces, shrugs, and finally settles on a raised brow frown of acceptance. "When you say it like that, it does sound kind of bad, but essentially, yes."

Jongin shakes his head slowly. "Amazing." He gathers his laptop, ushers his puppies to his bedroom, and shuts the door behind him, opting to simply ignore his boyfriend.

"Is that a no?"

Jongin yells through the door, "Go to class!"

"Help me with my tie, first!" He cackles at the mortified screech from the bedroom; he slings his backpack over a shoulder after checking his watch. Time for class, then he and Jongin have free time until three. "I'll see you later, Jongin."

When he's sure Lu Han's gone, Jongin searches through his apartment and recycles all of his dog magazines. His phone buzzes in his back pocket as he's shoving the filled paper bag under the sink.

lh: if youre rly tossing your dirty dog mags, reduse, reuse, recycle

lh: also, i know how to google

kji: fu

lh: later♥