chapter eight

UNFORTUNATELY I AM LATE, MY LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon open his eye's to a bright hospital room. He looks around bewildered and anxious for a moment, but then his eye's fall on boy who is sitting besides his bed with a bright smile on his lips and all the worries go away just looking at the brightest smile of the boy, wait who is this boy and where's his mother, confused! that's when it hits him what is he doing on a hospital bed. Panic floods him immediately, because there is never a good reason for someone to be lying on a hospital bed. He tries to squirm away, his breath hitches and his whole body is drenched with cold sweat instantly. He is scared, scared of hospital, his mother knows about this but why is he here he tries to push his body up from the bed but.

 

"Is okay hyung, is okay look at me, is okay I'm here and is gonna be fine" the boys voice catches his attention in the midst of his fright, "is chanyeol hyung, chanyeol" the boy repeated shaking him "I'm your brother remember" the boy is now crying, he looks at chanyeol, who is staring at him standing and he stared back at the boys round big eyes and he can see longing in those beautiful and innocent eyes, and he stops his rebellion, as if he has been struck by lightening . chanyeol leans closer instantly and hugs him comfortingly, rocking back and forth .

 

"Is okay hyung, you are okay hyung, you will be fine" chanyeol chant in siwons hair and the other clutches on him like his life depends on it.Slowly, the sweet scent of chanyeol, the warmth of his small arms around him, they bring a sense of safety and familiarity. Siwon heart slow down and his breath returns to normal.

 

"Why am here?" he asks, his voice pitched with alarm. He shouldn't be here. He should be home, with his mother and his brother too, Siwon doesn't know where home is but he knows he needs to be there.

 

"For a check up" 

another voice interrupted they both turn to look at the owner of the voice.

 

"Hyung" chanyeol stood up abruptly and strode quickly to the stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter