chapter six

UNFORTUNATELY I AM LATE, MY LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"You disappoint me Kyuhyun! why did you brought this on us" Mr Cho said so furious at his son he doesn't even know what to do anymore, the situation is beyond his power, he tried and ask so many Doctors on how to get rid of the baby without harming his son, there is no way, now he have only one option he will go to Miss Park to discuss this with her and to tell her that his son will keep the baby but after he put to birth he will give her the child.

"I am sorry Dad I know that I did wrong, please forgive me, if there is any way that I can mend my mistake I will father " Kyu pleaded with his father, crying so hard while kneeling down.

"There is," his Father said firmly "you are going to give them the child when it's born".

"but to who father,"Kyuhyun ask confused

"to Siwon, after all, the baby is his he should take responsibility" 

"but Father"

"no buts son my decision is final and from now on you are going to stay in the house Mrs um will be here to take care of you" Mr Cho said bending down "Kyu I know that I am the worst father ever, but this is for your own good I don't want your life to be ruined son, I love you son and after putting to birth you are living the country to start a new life afresh alright son" 

"alright Dad" Kyu answered is not like he has a say in this discussion. 

 

 

 

"Sweety please hear me out"

"no you hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter