chapter nine

UNFORTUNATELY I AM LATE, MY LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

''Sir Mr kim is here'' seohyun anounce to Her boss after getting into the office.

 

''please let Him in''Kyuhyun answered smiling to His secretary.

 

''yes Sir'' she answered exiting the room.

 

To say kyuhyun is nervous is understatement He is very nervous. He tried to calm Himself by playing with the buttons of His suit.

 

How is He going to face Heechul, after so many years, how did the man look now, He knows the man had femine features but still everyone gets old.

truly He is so excited to finanly get to see the man and catch up on on all what happened when He was not around, how Siwon was doing and,,,,,,,,,

 

''KYUHYUN'' Heechul screamed at the top of His voice, runing towards the bewildered male that is standing now mouth gawk at suprise opening His hands and engulfing the shorter male in a tight embrace.

 

''look at you all grown up'' Heechul said turning kyuhyun around to look at Him very well ''you've grown up to be such a beautiful man kyuhyun-ah,'' Heechul contued using His hand to clean kyuhyuns tears ''is okay kyuhyun-ah dont cry''.

 

''I....i regreted so many things hyung'' kyuhyun sobbed well mumbling the word incoherently but Heechul heard Him anyway

''is not your fault kyun-ah'' Heechul said rubbing His palms on the latters shoulder to calm Him but to no avail, bringging the broken man to the couch and sitting Him down. Heechul sighed and look straight at kyuhyun in the eyes ''I said is not your fault, this suppose to be a happy reunion not a sad one, so except you want me to live, stop crying'' Heechul said threatening and kyuhyun immediately stop crying and cleaned His face with a hankechief that is given to Him by Heechul and smiled sweetly to the older male.

 

''I miss you so much, so how is life with you'' Kyuhyun ask once He is calm enough to speak.

 

'' not much you know, so how's life with you in a foriegn country'' Heechul asked.

 

''great Hyung'' kyuhyun chuckled and continue ''it was hard at first but it get better with time'' kyuhyun grimce at the sweet and painfull memories, but smiled nontheless

 

''so are you married'' Heechul questioned looking at the bewildered kyuhyun.

 

''what''? kyuhyun half shouted at the question and continue ''no Hyung, why would you ask such question''

 

''nothing, just you know, you are not young anymore, and at your age you ought to be married'' Heechul answered smiling at kyuhyun

 

''well  I am not, so are you married Hyung'' kyuhyun question back

 

''not really, but I am staying with my love, you know Hangend''

 

''wow Hyung you are still together, how many years has it been now''

''twenty five years and still counting'' Heechul said proudly

 

''I am happy for you guys Hyung, not everyone is fortunate to have happy ending'' kyuhyun said sadly.

 

''but you are happy, right kyuhyun'' Heechul said warrily

''no hyung, I am not'' kyuhyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter