Chapter 11

UNFORTUNATELY I AM LATE, MY LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


You are the sun that shines bright throughout my day,
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night,
You are the stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive,
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me,
You are the only one I can see.

You have the voice of when a mocking bird sings,
You are my everything.
You are my one and only,
You stop me from being so lonely.

Is it to late to plan a future with you,
I never want to lose you again,
I want you to be my husband and I want to be your's forever,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life,
Just promise me that you will never leave me alone.

 

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        
     

When everything seems to fall in place, when all you ever wanted is right in front of you, when all the years of sorrow and bitterness is all gone like it never happened, the only thing that you will wish for is for those painful past not to come back, but what if life is not yet done with you? What if you are not prepared for what will come your way.

 

 

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Kyuhyun enjoyed the time he had spent with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is always positive about everything he never see's the negative side of things even when Baekhyun is giving him the cold shoulder he will just shrug it off like is nothing, he stayed for some days before Lee minho came and took him back home. Kyuhyun was glad that he gets to spend a little bonding time with his son and now he is more than excited to see Siwon, he is already missing him he don't want to feel the pain that he felt so many years ago without Siwon by his side and even if Siwon is just coming to spend the night with him he is happy that they are going to spend the night together and they are going to make the best of it. Siwon is not that naive boy that he left so many years ago but he is a man now just like him. Kyuhyun parked his car at the parking lot of his house and make it to the front door turning the door knob down he saw Siwon sitting down on the couch and watching some program on the television, he slowly approach him not wanting to startle him and sat down beside him, nudging him a little bit to get his attention.

"oh! You're back" Siwon murmured surprised 

"yes I'm" kyuhyun replied losing his tie.

"so how was your day" Siwon ask turning his attention from the television to the man sitting next to him.

"it was great all because of you" kyuhyun answered smiling.

"me?"  Siwon ask confused, how can he be the reason for Kyuhyun's day to be great.

"I mean just thinking about the time we get to spend together this night and the fact that you are back into my life again makes me feel so happy" Kyuhyun explain.

"I'm happy too kyu, you know when you left is like you took my heart and go with it,  I felt so lost, I'm just so glad th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter