-14-

Paper Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli is ready with her team to beat another contestants in the cheerleading competition tomorrow.

''Sulli-ah....Sunyoung can't make it tomorrow,so we've to choose other girls.''Suzy told her.

''But,I can't think of anyone to replace her....Victoria and Sohee is busy with their theatre,ottoke?''

''I think Seolhyun suits to be her replacement.''

''Jongmal?''

Sulli stares at Seolhyun who is standing behind Suzy.

''Okay,then.Seolhyun-ah,you'll be replacing Sunyoung tomorrow.''

''Jongmal,unnie?''Seolhyun hugs Sulli's waist.''Gomawo!''

Seolhyun always never be chosing when they did any competition,she always be back-up.

Nowadays,she try hard to prove that she can do better than anyone else.

''Get well sleep tonight,araso?Tomorrow is an important day for us...''

''Araso,unnie!''

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They win the competition and make their coach,Mrs Jung proud.

''So,today I'll gonna treat you for a dinner.Thank you so much for your hardworking,dear.''

Mrs Jung gave a bright smile to all the cheerleader members.

They arrived at the restaurant.Suzy sit beside Sulli.

''Ssul,I want to tell you something....''

''What is it?''

''I'm officially Kai's yeoja chingu.''Suzy smiles.

''Jongmal...wah I never thought he'll be like that,he's a bit showboat before he meets you.''

''Jongmal?But I think he's cute.How long have you known him?''

''Waeyo?Are you jealous?Don't worry....I  already have Minho oppa.''

''I know but....he seems to be close with another girl right now,so I'm a bit devastated right now.''

''Who?Oh,I know...it's must be Krystal,aniya?''

''Yup.''

''Don't worry,they just bestfriend since elementary school.Krystal already have Taemin by the way.''

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter