The first meeting

Access to my fantasies

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” I whispered. “Why did we have to come separately? I should have known, I will get lost in this huge building” I told myself while holding the little paper what I got from Xiang unni, she was the Korean speaking Asian girl.

It was the day after I traveled here and I was currently walking on the SM building’s hallways as I tried to find the office of the CEO. When we got into the building, we were in a hurry, and I needed the bathroom so I told them I will find one and then find the office, they should go ahead. Well… that was a mistake.

Even if Xiang unni, who knew where to go draw me a little map so I will find my way to the office, I think I couldn’t go back to the place where we separated and where unni’s map began so I got lost. I don’t know if I mentioned it, but I got lost a little too easily.

So I tried to find the right way and I made a turn while still looking at that map when I bumped into somebody. I dropped the paper right away as I tried to get a hold of something because I started to fall backwards when two light and slim hands reached out and pulled me back. It was maybe a little too much, because I had to lift my arms and touch the stranger’s chest to stop myself from bumping into him again.

“Omo, I’m sorry” I said in Korean (I knew this much already) and looked up with a light blush on my face. At first I was thinking that it’s a quite tall somebody, and he wears a nice loose sleeveless T-shirt, but when I saw his face I forgot to breath. It was Sehun! The man in front of me was Sehun! It was Oh Sehun from EXO, and I just bumped into him. I didn’t really notice that my jaw dropped and I was standing in front of him with an open mouth, my hands were still touching his chest and his hands were still holding my upper arms.

I completely froze. I didn’t know what to do, it was like I couldn’t even move even if it was just stop touching his chest or step back a little, no, I couldn’t do any of that. And I couldn’t even hear that he already spoke twice to me, I only heard the third sentence.

“Are you alright?” he asked in Korean, but I understood. (I picked up a few words and sentences from all the k-dramas and k-pop) “Helloo!” he tried to break my frozen state with motioning with one of his hands – the other finally let my arm go too – in front of my eyes and that’s where I came to my senses.

“Yeah, I’m sorry” I said in Korean and pulled back my hands right away with a tomato red face. I couldn’t really look him in the eye so I looked away, but it wasn’t a great idea either, because he was standing right next to a door and I could see inside the room. And it was a dressing room… And Chanyeol was standing near to the door with his pants half covering his underwear and his shirt was in his hands so he was shirtless.

My eyes grew even wider than they were before, and I ran away when a little scream was escaping my mouth. I ran god knows where and I even left my little paper in front of that door, but in that moment none of that mattered. Because only I can be that unlucky to have my first meeting with the boys like this. I was sure I didn’t make a good impression on them.

After I ran far enough I stopped and slipped down to the floor and covered my eyes with my arms. I couldn’t believe I met them like this, I was so embarrassed I could die from it. But no, I thought, I don’t have that much luck.


“What was that?” Baekhyun asked in the dressing room from the other boys there. “Who was she?” he asked Sehun who turned back and sat down on one of the benches, but the younger one just lifted his shoulders to show he didn’t know.

“Why did she ran away so quickly?” Chanyeol asked not really sure why the girl ran away with a scared expression on her face.

“You scared her away, Chan-ie” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol stared him with a confused look on his face. “It’s not a surprise though, your body is in a scary shape, you should exercise more!” he said on a teasing voice while staring at Chanyeol’s upper body.

“Aish!” Chanyeol said and smacked him with his T-shirt, the others were just laughing.

“Anyway, I hope we will meet again, she seemed quite entertaining” Sehun said with a smirk and Baekhyun let out a chuckle. Yeah, he hoped that too. He had a feeling he could have a lot of fun with teasing her.


“Hyung! Who is that?” Jongin asked his manager while walking towards the changing room.

“What?” the manager replied and looked where Jongin pointed. There was a girl squatting on the ground and covering her face with both of her arms. “That girl? I don’t know.”

“Do you think she is a fan?” Jongin asked worriedly. In the last month there was a fan who got inside the SM building and tried to steal a few of their stuff, but luckily she got caught.

“I don’t know” the manager repeated. “But she doesn’t look like that other fangirl if this is what worries you.”

“She looks like she’s got serious problems, hyung, what do we do?” Jongin asked, he wanted to help her but he was afraid because of that previous fan who got inside.

“I will go to her, you stay here and stay quiet!” the manager said and Jongin nodded and stared carefully his hyung while he was walking towards the unknown girl.


Well, yeah, that unknown girl was actually me, because I felt like my whole world is spinning. I didn’t know what to do after I saw Sehun… correction I TOUCHED Sehun and I saw Chanyeol shirtless. I didn’t really imagine my first meeting with them to be like this. And I didn’t know how will I ever be able to look them in the eyes after that incident. So after I ran away to god knows where I just squatted down and tried to process it.

“Omo, what will I do?” I mumbled to myself. The only hope I got that they won’t remember me, but… I didn’t think I would be that lucky, it was quite memorable. I didn’t even hear the steps and the quiet conversation near me, I just wanted to disappear forever. But again I wasn’t that lucky.

“Excuse me!” I heard a voice saying it in Korean so I lifted my head up and I saw a middle aged man in front of me. “Oh, you are not Korean” he said now in English and I just nodded slightly.

“I’m sorry, but who are you?” he asked with an accent still in English.

“I’m Réka!” I whispered.

“Oh, um… But what are you doing here, Ré… how do you say it again?” he asked me.

“It’s Réka! And I got lost. I should meet the CEO, but… I don’t know where is his office” I managed to say.

“And why are you looking for him?” the stranger asked.

“I… I am one of the three girls who will work for the EXO” I said and blushed right away.

“Ah! And this is the first time you came here, right? Which one are you?” he asked. It seemed he knew what I’m talking about right away.

“I am the Hungarian one, I’m the youngest” I replied and finally I got up from the ground.

“Oh! Now I remember you!” he said with a smile.

“Remember?” I asked confused.

“I’m the manager of EXO. I’m Lee Seunghwan” he said. “So… You are lost right? But… Why were you on the ground?”

“I… I met them” I said with a face as red as a tomato and I covered my face with my hands.

“Hey, it’s okay, you will work with them soon, it’s okay if you met them” he said and I sighed.

“But… I… It wasn’t just meeting them. I tried to find the right way, and I bumped into Se… Sehun” I said only whispering the last words.

“What?” he asked confused.

“I was watching my paper where Xiang unni draw a map to me where to go and I made a turn and then I just… bumped into him and… and… I saw Chanyeol-ssi shirtless” I cried out and squatted again.

“Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! Please, it’s okay!” he said.

“It’s not okay! I saw him… Oh, my god! How will I look them in the eye after that?” I whined and I didn’t notice his small chuckle. “I shouldn’t see it, it’s not right! I bothered them, I didn’t want to bother them and… Omo, ottokaji?” I said, I didn’t even know what I say anymore.

“Hey, it’s fine, don’t worry! It was just… an accident. You didn’t hurt the, did you?” he said while tapping my back to calm me down.

“Yeah, but… I just…” Now I couldn’t even finish a sentence. I was too shy, and I always thought, when I will meet them, I will just stand there and stare at the floor because I won’t be able to say a word in front of them nor looking them in the eye. I planned to just do my job quietly and making sure I don’t bother them and help them whenever they need it. This accident just freaked me out and I didn’t know how will I stand in front of them after it.

“Look! Calm down and then I will bring you to the CEO, okay? You didn’t do anything wrong, it was just an accident, okay? I don’t think they will think differently” he said and I just nodded and slowly got up. It started to become uncomfortable squatting on the ground.

“Give me a second, I will be back!” he said and went god knows where, I didn’t follow him with my eyes, I still stared the floor. He came back really quickly and true to his words he escorted me to the office of the CEO. He even came inside with me and I think he explained everything to the CEO but it was Korean and I only understood a few words from it.

“Don’t worry, little girl, I see you around!” he said and exited the office.

“Hey! Are you alright?” Xiang unni asked and I nodded. I was a lot calmer now as I tried not to think about the meeting thing and I tried to focus on the conversation what we had to do with the CEO, who explained what will be our schedule and what will be our job in the company.


After we went back to our little dorm, I told the girls everything. And they were laughing really hard on it. And I was just staring at them with judging eyes, because it wasn’t a funny accident for me, it was my most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

“You know it’s not that funny…” I said starting to get pissed.

“Believe me it is that funny!” Cécile, the other not Asian girl said. “But I can understand why you don’t think that. If it would be my memory…”

“I’m sorry, I was laughing, though” Xiang unni said. “I know, it was embarrassing.”

“Yes, it was! And I’m just too shy for this… I wanna go home!” I whined.

“You sure? Wow, you give up sooo easily” Cécile teased.

“Of course not! I just… How will I look them in the eye after that? Oh god, I hope they won’t remember me” I said.

“I bet they will, though. I think you made a strong first impression on them” Cécile replied. Unfortunately I shared her opinion, I didn’t think they wouldn’t remember that accident.

“Hey, relax! I think we shouldn’t have to worry about meeting them now. We still have a month before we start to work. You should concentrate on learning Korean. I know, you can’t learn all of it in a month, but you should do your best in learning as much as you can” Xiang unni said, and I nodded. She had a point, I had work to do, the worrying could wait.

“By the way, how much Korean do you know?” Cécile asked.

“Just a few words and sentences. I picked them up from dramas, mostly” I said.

“Oh! I think we are the same, I know a few words too” Cécile replied. In this moment my phone rang, but it was not my normal ringtone. It was a call through the internet, and I quickly picked it up.

“Halo!” I said into the phone.

“You should have called me!” I heard Lili’s saying in Hungarian through the device.

“I’m sorry, I was busy” I replied her. “You have no idea what happened with me” I said to her and I told her about my meeting with the guys. She laughed about it too by the way.

“Could you stop that? Why is everybody laughing at it?” I asked annoyed.

“Maybe because it’s funny? By the way, tell me about the two other girls!” She said.

“Well, the Asian one is actually from China, her name is Li Xiang, and she is the oldest. She was born in 1989. She seems lovely, she is a little like a mother or an older sister, she already tries to take care of us. She is tall and slim, but with curves and she has a beautiful face and short, straight, black hair.

The other girl is from France, her name is Cécile Mallet, but she said we can call her Céci. She was born in 1992, so it means that I am the maknae” I said

“Yeah, I’m not surprised” Lili said, but I just ignored it.

“Céci unni is taller than me, but not as tall as Xiang unni. She is slim too, she is a little slimmer than Xiang unni, she has longer hair and it’s straight too. Oh, and it’s natural dark blond. She has blue eyes, it’s so beautiful. She seems so… independent, or I don’t know how could I express it. She is a big tease sometimes and I think her personality is a little like Baekhyun’s. Or that’s how it seems. I only spent two days with them” I finished.

“Yeah, I know, but I was curious of your first impressions. By the way what about your phone?” she asked.

“My phone?” I didn’t understand what she wanted.

“Yes, your phone! Will you get a Korean number?” She asked.

“Ah! Now I get it. Yes, the company said, they will get it for us in a few days” I said. After this we spoke barely an hour with each other, but she had to go she had things to do. Xiang unni went out to get a few things from the shop and Cécile was speaking with her parents so I decided, it was time to write a new chapter for the Your wolf.

…"I'm fine, relax!" Chanyeol told them but they all knew, it was not true. And honestly how could he be fine after losing his sister? "You know, if you need anything just let us know!" Yixing said. "Yeah, buddy we are here for you!" Sehun stated. Yixing and Sehun were the other group, and they were on a complete different part of the town, but in this form, they could speak with them from really long distances too.

"Yah, maknae! Keep your eyes on the road!" Jongin warned him, even if they had just a few monthes between them. Chanyeol didn't pay attention to them. He was busy with his own thoughts and with the streets in front of him

By the time they reached the center of the town Chanyeol tensed, and the three others did two because of him. He smelled your scent and without a second thought he followed it excitedly. "Chanyeol hyung!" Jongin and Sehun shouted nervously. Yixing and Sehun started to run to Chanyeol and Jongin, while Jongin tried not to lose Chanyeol because he was the fastest in the pack. "Wait for me, hyung!" Jongin tried to reach Chanyeol and stop him, but it was almost a miracle he wasn't left behind… (3)

“Girls! I brought food!” I heard Xiang unni, and I stopped writing immediately. I only ate once that day, and I was really hungry. I quickly saved what I wrote, closed the window and ran to the kitchen.

“Wow, unni, you are the best!” Céci said.

“I agree on that, thank you, unni!” I said and smiled at her. We ate together while we were talking and laughing a lot, I felt really good. I had a feeling, we will became not just good friends but sisters too.


The learning month passed so quickly, we learned a lot about the language and about the culture too, but of course it wasn’t enough to learn everything. We mostly tried to speak Korean with each other too, and we only used English when we didn’t know the word. I learnt a little faster than Céci, but it was because I knew more words when we started to learn, she only knew maybe ten or a little more. But both of us were quick learners, and Xiang unni always helped us when we didn’t know something.

A few days before we had to start the actual work I started to worry about meeting them. Yes, again. Like I said, I am a nervous type, I can’t help it. Mostly I tried to suppress my worries, but it’s not as easy as it sounds.

I tried to write during this month, but I was always tired, and everything I wrote I deleted because I didn’t like it. Only in the last few days before the work I could write a little (wow, this is a “nice” sentence, I hope you understood it).

…"I can do it, oppa, it is the best thing we can do" you tried to convince them, but none of them cared about what you say. They all thought it's too dangerous. "It's crazy" Daesung said. "You can't go there, it's too risky" Seungri added. "And honestly I don't think it will work anyway" Yongbae said too. "Listen! If I don't try it, there will be a lot of people in both sides who will die not to mention the innocent humans who can get in the way. If we don't try, wi will never know. Please!" you asked, but they were not convinced at all.

"No! End of conversation. I won't let you to go there, and this is my last word" Jiyong said the final words and everybody nodded. You couldn't do anything about it, so you just stayed quiet and made plans just in your head.

In the next half hour you tried to make plans for finding out who was the killer and also for the attack from the wolves. They wanted to find a way to bring out everybody before the fight, so there wouldn't be an actual fight. But it was just the backup plan. They still wanted to find the murderer or convince the wolves. After that half hour passed you said your good byes to the boys, and you were on your way again to go home, before your father gets angry that you stayed out too late. He was really overprotective… (3)

I finally finished the second chapter the morning before our first day at work, and I was quite satisfied with it. I didn’t have anything else to do, so I was thinking of continuing it, but Xiang unni asked me to help her packing.

Oh! I forgot to mention. We were moving again, the company sent a message that they need this little apartment for other workers and we have to move to another place. They told us, we have to live with others there and asked if it’s a problem. We said no, but I was wondering a lot, what type of people will we live together. They gave us the address, so after we packed our things, we were heading towards the new apartment of ours.

We were talking about the other people who we have to live with through the whole road – the company sent a van for us – and when we arrived all of us seemed a little nervous.

“Wow! This is a nice house” Céci said in Korean when we entered the apartment, and I had to agree on that. It was a better place, that was sure, but it was not a girly apartment so I was thinking maybe we would live with boys.

“Come girls, this way!” the van’s driver said, and lead the way to a little more separate place in the apartment. “Here! You will have an own bathroom for the three of you and two bedrooms. Pack your things down, I will show you around” he said and we did as he told us and followed him. “This is the living room, there are the other bedrooms” he pointed at the doors. “This door leads to the changing rooms but you have your own wardrobes in your rooms. There is the other bathroom. And this is the kitchen and the dining room” he finished the little tour.

“The others will arrive a little later, so you can pack your things and get a little comfortable” he said. “I have to go now, bye!” he said and he exited the apartment.

“Well, this place is not bad” Céci commented and all of us went to our rooms to pack out.


“Ah, hyung, I am so hungry, I could eat a whole chicken!” Jongin said to Suho, when they entered their house after a long day practicing.

“I know, we will quickly prepare something delicious, don’t worry” Kyungsoo replied instead of Suho and Kai was staring at him gratefully. “I bet, everyone is hungry” he said and looked at the other six boys in the living room.

“D.O, wait for me, I will help you” Chanyeol said and followed the younger one to the kitchen.

“Suho hyung, what is that?” Sehun asked pointing at a red lipstick on the table.

“Oh, what the… Who does it belong to?” Suho replied and everyone just stared at the lipstick with a confused expression.

“Céci unni, are you there?” they heard a female voice, and a few seconds later a short girl in sweetpants and a loose T-shirt came out from one of the rooms. She stopped right away when she saw the EXO boys, her brown eyes got comically big as she just stared at them in horror.

“Oh! You are the girl who bumped into me, right?” Sehun asked pointing at the girl, who still didn’t move. “Did you froze again?” he asked almost laughing.

“Ah! I remember too. The girl who got scared from Chanyeol” Baekhyun added.

“Réka, were you looking for me?” another girl showed up in a longer towel wrapped around her body and one towel on her head. She stopped too when she saw the guys, but she just raised one of her eyebrows. “Hi guys! It’s nice to meet you” she said with a cute accent in Korean almost too calmly. “I’m sorry, but we didn’t expect guests here” she added and the shorter girl quickly turned to look at her with even bigger eyes.

“Did I hear female voices?” Chanyeol asked and he appeared from the kitchen a few seconds later. “Oh! The girl from earlier, who ran into Sehun” he said and the said girl finally looked at him and with a little surprised voice she turned around and ran into the room where she came from.

“Now it’s official” Baekhyun said. “You are scary.”

 

(3) Your wolf Chapter2

 

 




 

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it took me this long to update. My school finally started and I was a little tired. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please forgive me for the mistakes in it. It was a little longer than the usual ones, I hope you don't mind.

Please share your thoughts about this part with me by commenting.

Have a great day, Byebye!