Beginning

Access to my fantasies

"Why do you think, you're bothering me?" Hyuk asked and pouted.

"Not you, silly, your friends." you said.

"I'm sure, they wouldn't mind it either, so next time..." he started but the bell rang. "Oh, , I have to go! See you after school, noona!" he said waving to you and started to run away.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, kiddo!" you shouted to him but he was gone. You shook your head and went to your table and sat down just before your teacher arrived and started the lesson. (1)


Knock knock, I heard and a second later the door opened, and my mother came inside my room. Oh crap, I thought as I saved what I wrote and I closed it. My mother had a really curious personality, and I didn't want her to read my story. I wasn't in the mood to explain the story for her, and I was sure, she would ask. Maybe it won't sound good, but I just wanted her to leave my room, so I can continue the writing while I was inspired.

"Hello, Honey! What are you doing?" she asked on a soft voice.

"Nothing, I'm just watching a few videos. Why?" I replied to her.

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to be with you a little. You are always in your room." seh added and I rolled my eyes. Yes, my parents were always complaining because I spent a lot of time in my room, but I can't help it! I really enjoy the - mostly - korean things to watch on the internet and the other noises in the house just bothered me. And my mother was a little open minded and she listened kpop - only a few slower songs - and really enjoyed kdramas, but my dad didn't like it. Okay, he always said, that I don't have to turn it off when he enters the room, but still... 

And I didn't even mention that I really enjoy writing stories, which also happened in my room, so... I couldn't help it! My room was my heaven... or almost. Anyway, I really wanted to finish at least that part what I was writing, so I wanted her to go out.

"I... I'll be out in a minute, okay? I will help you cook, but I really want to finish this video" I said knowing, I will regret this sentence, because I just wanted to write a lot, but with what I said I only have a few minutes.

"Okay, I will let you know, when I will start it" she said, and she went out while closing the door.

Finally, I sighed, and I went back into my fantasies.


You weren't really paying attention, you were caught up in your thoughts. You were thinking about Leo's personality. Yes, he was like the ultimate bad boy and that's why all of the other girls were trying to get his attention, but they all failed.

But you thought, he is not a bad boy, he's just... quiet, you didn't find better word to describe him.

You remembered one time he helped you. You were spacing out while walking home and it turned out, this wasn't the best combination, 'cause you almost walked in front of a moving car. The only thing what prevented that you got hit that Leo was there and he pulled you back. And that was the only time you saw an actual expression on his face, when his friends were not around. He became angry at you, because you didn't pay attention, and he looked worried.

You became curious about him since then. You started to stare at him a few times when he was with his friends and you noticed that he became less stiff when he was around them, he opened up a little to them. Hyuk told you a few things about him too, for example that he likes to cook, sing, dance and he likes the latte, but he refused to tell anything else.

"____-ssi! Could you, please pay attention on my class?" you heard the teacher's voice, and you blushed really hard, and said sorry.

The day ran away quickly, you thought when the bell rang after your last class. You slowly packed away all of your things and was about to go home, but Hyuk appeared in the door. "Noona! Let's go home together!" he said, grabbed your hand and started to pull you with him. You followed him and chuckled, but when you saw his friends waiting for him, you stopped.

"Hyuggie, I think, I just walk home by myself, have fun with your friends!" you said nervously, but he didn't let you go.

"You are my friend too, and I want to go home with you" he pouted.

"I don't want to bother..." you said.

"You are not bothering me" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Not you... your friends..." you said hesitantly.

"Oh, come on, they won't mind it. They are nice... Ah, fine I tell them I go home just with you, just give me a moment!" he said, but this time you stopped him.

"No! Go home with them, it's fine for me, really"

"But not for me, noona! I miss you." he said.

"Okay, fine, I go with you, and your friends, but at first ask them if they don't mind it!" you sighed, and he did a little victory dance which made you laugh. (1)


"Darling!! Are you coming?" my mom shouted. I sighed again, saved the changes again, and closed the document. I didn't have a choice. I promised it didn't I? So I went downstairs to help my mother in the cooking.

The day went away quickly. Mostly I wrote my fanfic and watched a lot of kpop videos. My bias group was VIXX, and I started to watch their VIXX TV  just yesrterday and I really enjoyed it. They were so funny and adorable, and I laughed so hard on it that my laptop almost fall off of my lap. I especially enjoyed Leo's parts, because he was my ultimate bias, and I really loved his personality.

Every second day I went to work out a little with my best friends, Lili, and Ben. Lili and I were the chubby type, we weren't thin at all, but we - at least - felt ourselves stronger from the execises. Ben however was the really skinny type, and he was always in front of his computer too, because he was a big geek. He learned informatics at the same university where I learned engineering and Lili was learning to become a lawyer. And it was summer - okay, almost the end of it, but still - and we were happy, we could meet every second day.

Honestly when Ben said yes to this work out thing I was quite surprised. He was not the type, to want it, but I guessed it's because he misses us. Which made me blush a little. You can say I had a tiny little crush on him, and it surprised me the most. I mean, he was my friend, and I didn't thought, I would fall for a friend, but I aways blushed and got butterflies in my stomach when we met, especially when he came closer to me than the usual.

So when I saw the clock and it was time for me to start to get ready, I felt the familiar excitement what I always felt, when I was about to meet him. I rushed to pack my things into my bag and get ready, and half an hour later I was on my way to meet my friends at the bus stop.

When I arrived with the bus, they both were there. As soon as I saw them I got even more excited.

"Hi, guys! What's up?" I almost sang, and both of them smiled at me.

"Thank god it's not that hot anymore. I almost can't bare it" Ben said. I knew the feeling, I always hated the too warm things. I didn't really like the summer either, becase of the hot weather. You only liked it because of the summer break and because you liked the water, you enjoyed playing in the water at a beach.

"Yeah, don't tell me, when I came back from work, I thought that even my soul is melting" I said, and they let out a chuckle. Oh, I didn't mention, I work this summer. I got a job at a supermarket to earn a little pocket money. It’s only six weeks and it’s tiring sometimes of course, but I don't mind working. It's just this stupid weather what I hate, and I always end up walking home when it's the hottest. God, I hate hot things sooo much.

"Well... Khm... I feel sorry for you guys…" Lili said with a smile.

"Yeah, you look like you are sorry..." I said with a judging face and she laughed again.

"Anyway, please tell me, you don't want to stay here too long!" Ben said. Oh! I didn't even realized we arrived to the gym.

"Do you have something to do? A date maybe?" I said on a teasing voice, but on the inside I was really curious.

"With who? Please, just look at me, I'm nothing what a girl is searching for" he said on a sad voice. I checked him. Yes, he was a lot skinny, but he had a handsome face, he just wore the worst glasses what ever existed. But he had light blue eyes, which were almost lightning in the dark with long eyelashes. He was really handsome, and his lips were just meant to be kissed. Those heart shaped lips... oh, my god, I got distracted. Sorrrry ^^ And he was tall too, he was 182 centimeters. So when I stood next to him I looked even more smaller. I am really short, I'm 159 cm, so yeah... I looked like a dwarf when I was with him. "I just don't want to spend THREE hours in a gym, just because you two talk too much" he added.

"Oh, come on, you don't like us? I'm hurt" I said.

"No, but... Ah, fine, take your time if you want, but at least could you speak about normal things?" he asked.

"Why? What don't you like in our oppas?" I asked. He didn't have a problem with the kpop at all. Moreover he even listened kpop songs, but he didn't like our fangirl mode, because he only liked the music, he didn't watch any of the variety or other shows. And we did, and we really liked talking about it too. Like how cute are them and so on. So yeah I can understand why he doesn't like it, but it is soooo hard to stop myself these times. But I will try, I promise... or I will just cut out my tongue. It would be easier... (Just kidding ;D )

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you realized that or not but I am a GUY and I like GIRLS. I have no problem with them, I like their music too, but talking about how cute are them or whatever is not interesting for me” Ben finished.

“Okay, okay, I stop, sorry!” I said and we finally entered the changing rooms.

“Change your clothes fast, please!” Ben told us before we close the door and this time we listened to him so after five minutes we were ready and started our workout.

“Wow, that was fast!” he said while we were heading to the cardio section to start with a little warming-up.

“I know, I know we are amazing” Lili said. “By the way Réka, did you see the LR… of course you did, but what did you say about Ravi’s abs? I almost fell down when I saw him half- in the MV” she started and I blushed a little. I didn’t want to discuss it when Ben was around.

“Girls…” he tried to warn and sighed when it didn’t work.

“I could have imagine more scenes from him like that. And that hug… I have to say that was…” Lili continued ignoring Ben.

“Lili, please! Ben asked us not to…” I started because I felt my cheeks burning and it was not from the workout.

“By the way, I found a good fanfiction about the VIXX yesterday, and I have to say, it was not from the innocent ones” Lili chuckled. “It was a really hot scene it was almost like a po…” she started but I couldn’t bare it anymore, not in front of Ben and stopped her.

“Lili! Please stop it! Jesus!” I warned her on a nervous voice and she finally got the message. She knew about my crush on Ben, and she liked to tease me about it.

“Okay, fine!” she sighed. “Than what do you want to talk about?”

“I… I think I will try. You know… What we talked about” I said not sure how to tell it to Ben.

“That working for EXO thing?” Lili asked and I nodded.

“What?!” Ben asked, he didn’t understand what we are talking about.

“There is a competition what the SM holds. They want three fans working for them for one year. One of the girls have to speak Korean and English, and she has to come from Asia. The other two girls will be international fans who can speak English. At first they will pick 100 international fans and 20 Asian fans who they think will work well and from that 120 fans they will randomly choose” I said carefully not sure if I could tell him properly how it will be done.

“And you want to try it?” he asked on a high voice. God, I knew he won’t like this idea.

“I put a lot of thoughts in it. I don’t need to speak Korean to get in, they only want international fans to speak English which I can, so… And it’s a great opportunity to travel to another country. It’s a great experience about working too, and I could learn Korean… God! Please, say something!” I said getting annoyed, because he didn’t say anything to me.

“I don’t mean to make you feel sad, but do you really think, you can get in? I’m sure there are a lot of fans who will try” he said with a worried face. I knew it. I knew, the chances are slight, but I wanted to try it. For the first time, I wanted to fight for what I want.

“Shut up, ! You don’t have to be so negative. She can try, right?” Lili asked with a challenging voice. “Don’t listen to him! You can do it, I am sure!” she told me while smiling.

“I know, that I don’t have too much chance, but I can try, right? I always try to avoid the challenges, but now I want it. I’m scared, you know I hate being tested, but… I have to get used to it, because I will have to do something like this when I look for a job too. It’s like… practice for that time” I said looking at his face. He seemed… disappointed.

“It’s just… I still think you shouldn’t try. I don’t want to see you down because you didn’t get in” he said almost angrily.

“You just don’t want her to go, because you would miss her” Lili said with narrowed eyes.

“Well… It’s a disadvantage too. Even if you get in… You think you can bare it without your loved ones?” he asked.

“I know, it will be hard, but I can do it. I know, I can do it!” I said determined.

“If you say so…” he said and stopped talking. He didn’t say anything in the remaining two hours, only me and Lili was talking with each other.

I was worried. Ben seemed so… distant, maybe angry, I wasn’t sure about it. He silently did what we did, but he never said a word, and he had a dark expression on his face. I wanted to ask what is wrong, but then I thought, I don’t have to. Because I was sure, it was because what I planned to do.


You blushed hard and unleashed Leo while looking at your feet. Yes, you liked him, and he liked you back – even if it was almost impossible – but Hyuk was right, it wasn’t the best time and place for this. So you bravely grabbed Leo’s hand and all of you started to go home.

 

End. (1)


Finally, I thought, I finished this oneshot. Now I only had to upload it, write a little message to the readers and I was done. It felt so good, that I finished it, because it took me a lot of time to write that, I always stopped in it, forgot what I wrote, so I had to read it through and make a few changes too, to get it together. But when it was all done, I felt happy.

It was a few days after I finally finished working because the six weeks ended and now I had only two weeks till the new semester started. I already signed up for the working for EXO competition, and I got an answer too, that they got my application, and they will start the selection soon. Now I only had to wait.

Ben still didn’t think it’s a good idea, but he respected my decision and he didn’t try to convince me not to do it again. Lili was still optimistic about it, she said, she has a great feeling when she thinks about it, and she always spoke like I already got in.

I had mixed feelings. I was scared because I knew that they can ask for a skype conversation with them anytime, and I always hated verbal tests when I can see their expressions. I was a little excited too, because what if the unthinkable happens and I got in. I could finally be able to travel abroad which I always desired. And of course I was a little sad too, because if I get in, I would be so far away from my loved ones… Or I don’t get in, and I will get disappointed.

“Darling! The lunch is ready!” my mom shouted from downstairs. I got up from my bed and went down to eat. I was already thinking about my next fanfic mostly because I tried to erase the nervous feeling because of the competition. This time I want to write something with Chanyeol, I thought, and while I was eating I already was playing the story inside my head.

 

(1) As cold as ice

 




 

Hello everyone, sooo the first chapter is up. I know, it has a lot of parts from my other story, but I hope you still liked it. The other story which is in it is uploaded, if you are interested in that. The numbers after the parts will always mark which story is it from, you will find it at the end of the chapter.

Please let me know what you think about this chapter, and I will be back with more. Bye guys!

2015.10.12. I changed it a little, just the part where it was about the LR unit of VIXX, I hope it's not a problem.