final.

her ear's candy

It was a hot afternoon. The sun was shining too brightly, if that’s even possible. Beads of sweat keep rolling down the sides of a certain brunette girl’s face who sighs at the thought of having to enter another class, the last class of the day. The corridor she was walking through was stuffy, with some students passing by while exchanging greetings with each other, some are chitchatting, and she managed to eavesdrop them saying, ‘Let’s quit class!’ She was on her way to her English class, which she assumed that it would be boring. Should I just sleep? She thought.

‘Excuse me?’ Her thoughts were interrupted thanks to a deep voice which obviously belonged to a guy. She looked at the direction where that voice comes from, only to find a tall guy with big eyes and ears that remind her of an elf. ‘Um, yes?’ was her respond. He takes out his palm (uh, he has a big palm) with a polkadot hair band on it. ‘Is this yours?’ he asked.

She freaked out for a second. ‘Yes, yes! Thank you so much for returning it to me,’ she said, flashing a rather awkward smile. She took the hair band from his palm – in which her fingers kind of brushed with his palm.

‘My pleasure,’ he grins, and she could see his perfect set of teeth. Maybe he should be in a toothpaste commercial was what she thinks. ‘I shall be on my way to class now. Um, see you around? And oh, once again, thank you!’ she waves at him while rushing to her English class. He thinks she’s cute.

That’s how Yoon Bomi met Park Chanyeol, the day when she thinks she has found the apple of her eye and her ear’s candy – his deep and charming voice. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter image credits to ludeerbambi on tumblr.