If You

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
If You     " Sorry, this number is actually unavailable, please call later or... " * Bip *   Eun Ji didn't contact me since two days, I've been calling her since yesterday but she isn't answering. Seems like she's fed up with our couple. I'm sorry but I can't do much, she knows how hard it's to see each other when we're both busy and we're trying to avoid paparazzo. I'd like her to understand me as much as I try to understand her. And these days, I tend to feel depressed about everything and to be pretty sensitive.   To have a discussion with her, I went to her apartment and knocked at her door but it's still the same, she sure sulks and is certainly complaining to her mom. I know her, as the voicemail says, she'll call later. I sent her roses and chocolate to be forgiven but I don't think it worked. I received a call from Yang Hyun Suk, my CEO, later in the afternoon, he asked me to come by to his office. I went there, knocked at his door and I opened it, he was on his chair with a hand on his forehead and the other on his desk, his pen in it. In front of him there was a man, he turned toward me and turned out to be the Japanese man from the restaurant from two days. He had a bandage on his left hand and two patches, one between his eye and his eyebrow and the other on the corner of his mouth. I bowed to show some respect, YG daddy told me to seat next to the bastard. He gave me a glance and sighed. I gave him back a glance, as if we were 5 year old kids. Yang Hyun Suk looked at both of us playing at this before giving a punch on his desk to surprise us. We looked at him like two dutiful puppies.   " Stop it, I'm pretty mad... You, he looked at me, don't you know how easily information are known by the world now?! With SNS, how fast you can be in a scandal, fans are skilled enough to get these information. Don't you think about your career? What about Daesung, Seungri, GD and Taeyang, how would Big Bang survive after such a scandal?! " He shouted at me.   " Sorry... " I bowed to him.   " And you, he looked at the Japanese man who seemed frightened, after making some research on you, I found out that you're a con, and I've got enough information to get you in jail for a few years, right Mister Akyoshi, oh, I mean Mister Misamoto. What about your two sons, they're only 4, they surely need their dad, right? So, if anyone knows about this, I'll acknowledge it's you and make anything to punish you as much as I can. "   " Please, I beg you! " He got on his knees and beg him, " We...we needed money and... I... I just made these things without pondering it and I became too greedy... I beg you, as you said... they need me! Think about my wife and... and my sons! They need to survive! Please, you're also a dad, I don't want to make my wife suffer! Please save me! " He bowed on the floor.   " Enough, he remained silent for 30 seconds, ...argh... get out before I get angrier. " He got up and bowed so many times that I couldn't even count. He went out and my CEO sighed.   " You act well you know " I told him when we were alone, to be forgiven   " Seung Hyun, I'm really mad this time, pfff... imagine if the press would know about it and also discovers about your relationship, we'd be so ruined. " He sighed again.   " I'm sorry... I didn't meant to... " I lowered my head   " Pull yourself together, how can you go out with her like this, ...I told you that she can come here, as long as you're discreet. "   " Neh, thank you. " I bowed.   " Now go, you should rest. You look exhausted. "   " Neh. " I got up and went out.  

 

 

    * PAWM *   My cheek got red, my CEO hit me for the first time since I signed, I never thought I'd happen... I feel horrible and let my tears fall... I cry too much these days, I'm so much sad. He has been silent for a few minutes, walking all over his office.   " He's one of my best friend, if not the best, don't you know how happy he was to meet you?! You little... " He yelled at me and looked like he wanted to hit me again but harder.   " I'm sorry, I won't behave like this again. " I bowed as much as I could.   " He must be so angry right now, and I have to meet his wife tomorrow, how can I face her?! I can't even look at her eyes! " His face was as red as a tomato.   " I'm gone because... Because... "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter