Ain't No Fun

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ain't No Fun

 

I woke up earlier than I used to, I couldn't sleep well this night. I slept for 5 hours, it still better than three days ago, when I only slept for 4 hours... A weak sleep... I received a call from my CEO and a message from him. It said that Manager Park resigned two days ago, and he found me a new manager. Since I had a photo shoot this day, I decided to get ready. I had my shower and put on nice clothes, drank some lemon juice and read the newspaper. I was waiting for my new manager when I heard the bell ring. It was surely him... or her. She bowed and made me a big smile. She told me that the car was ready, but actually we were a little late. She opened the door for me and drove. She is pretty talkative, she introduced herself and asked me a few questions, without giving me time to sleep. She looked young but when I asked her, she said she was 29.

We bowed and apologized as soon as we came, and she gave some juice to the crew. My make up artist came and make up me. I was in the dressing room when I saw my partner... He was T.o.p from Big Bang. I made a big bow when he gave me a hand shake... and I got nervous.

" Well, I didn't know you were a model. " He laughed and looked at my eyes, which made me a little uncomfortable. I looked at him a little closer and recognized him. I met him two weeks ago, when I was in Hong Kong, " Don't you remember? " He asked me.

" Ah... I didn't recognize you! It was pretty dark last time... "

" Yeah... I was in rush but I recalled of your face... By the way, what's your name? " He seemed totally different from the last time...

" Mari. " I answered to him.

" What a great coincidence... Mari-ssi... you're even wearing the coat I gave you... but you're not as smiley as last time... " He ironically sighed.

" Some things just happened... " I stopped talking for a moment when I saw this pregnant woman. She was perfect... her curves, her smile... I couldn't get my eyes off from her round belly. " It must be so pleasant to be able to live your life as you wish... Don't you dream to live your life as you want, being able to eat when you're hungry, hang out with your friends, drink, feel love... without being judged and hated? " I was envious, and I'd love to feel this inside me. A baby who's moving inside me and kicks my tummy... But I have a career... an image to handle, and I can't date someone freely. I hate all of this .

After we got ready, we started the photo shoot.  We had to make skin ships and smile at each other, we ran together and had to hold hands. This time, I wasn't with a random model... but with a famous rapper and I felt a little nervous. I was like a fan who met her idol. He smelled so good and when he touched me, his hands were very soft. We had to look like a couple but I felt something when we got closer to each other... As if it was real. Making all these couple-like things... was really likeable...
I went back home right after and my new manager went to buy us pizza with drinks.

I TV when they announced that " Mister Akyoshi, a Japanese CEO from a emergent agency, died last night, his body has been found in Han River this morning. He has left a letter behind saying that he regrets all of his bad actions, apologized to anyone he has hurt, and he's very sorry to his family, that he left them this early, but he couldn't bear this situation anymore, and confessed he cheated on his wife when she was expecting their sons and got a woman pregnant, and he couldn't face her anymore after he met his daughter. His wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter