Loser

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loser

* Bip * Bip * Bip *

Today is not a new day, it's just my routine, my everyday life. Nothing changes, 6 am, I hear my manager knocking at the door, asking me to wake up. I open my eyes and wake up. I put my slippers on and yawn, while I'm steering toward the door and open it before going in the bathroom. Nothing special, I just brush my teeth and wash my face, get dressed and go into the car, even if I couldn't sleep enough, because of my busy schedule. I see nobody outside, they're surely all sleeping, these people are so lucky...

Photo shoot, an interview and I'm again in this car, where I'm envious of everybody. They want to live my life but I want to live theirs, aren't we all pitiful? Even so, I should be happy but, I can't, I always feel tired, I'm hungry, I miss my hometown, my family, eomma, appa, eonni, all of them. Well, I have to earn money for them, didn't I leave them for this life? It's my fault, just mine.

" Ah, I forgot, you're having a photo shoot for a sports brand in two weeks, just after you're coming back from China. " my manager said in the car while he was driving, but I didn't pay much attention, " You're going to meet a Japanese CEO, I think he's a CEO, hey, Mari? Are you listening... Mari! " He gave me a glance through the mirror.

" Yeah, don't worry, as usual I have to eat with these people... " I hate all of this.
 



* Boumshakalaka, Boumshakalaka *

" Arh... Yeoboseyo? ... Yeoboseyo?! " I said with my sleepy voice, I hate being woken up.

" Were you sleeping? ...Did I disturb you? Sorry. " It was Byun Eun Ji, my girlfriend.

" Anyi, I was just closing my eyes for a while. You're okay? " I got up from my bed and I looked at the time, it was pretty early.

" Sure, don't worry, I just miss you... I was watching one of your live. It's still okay for Hong Kong right? " I heard our song, Fantastic Baby.

" Yeah, don't worry about my schedule, I've made some changes. When are you coming back? " She sighed

" ...Tomorrow night, I'll stop by your house the next day don't worry but now I have to go sorry, we're going to the hospital. "

" Fine, congrats your aunt and tell her she'll be a wonderful... " She hung up.

* Bip *

I hate her, but I love her as much... Byun Eun Ji, a thai woman I met a few months ago.
I opened my bottle and I drank my wine while I was listening to some jazz music, this smooth music, it helps a lot. I'm having some holidays but my days are lonely and long, day by day, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter