Chapter 6 - (Surong & Kyungjoo chapter)

EXOPINK : MR AND MRS EXOPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday)

Chorong’s POV –

I was at the mall today. I was walking around when all of a sudden, I heard screaming and I saw a big crowd. I decided to check it out myself.

I finally managed to get through the crowd but I realised it wasn’t really that exciting, especially when the guy people were surrounding...was actually SUHO.

Fangirls were screaming SOOO much! “Suho oppa! I love you!” or “Joonmyeon! Marry me!”

Jeez. I knew he was popular but not THIS popular that the amount of fans that was surrounding him took up nearly all the floor space there was!

I eventually had enough of that craziness so I decided to walk back. Little did I know, it was MY turn for all that hassle.

I looked back and soon enough, there were FANBOYS.

“Chorong noona! Chorong noona! Please be mine!”, I heard some boys yell.

“Chorong! We love you!”, I heard others say.

They were all chasing me! I made a run for it. Eventually I managed to hide from the fans behind a bush.

I huffed and tried to catch my breath.

“Hi Chorong!”, Suho said.

“Ahhh!”, I yelled in surprise. “what are you doing here?!”,

“Uhh...if it wasn’t obvious! I’m hiding from MY fangirls! I mean I love all their love for me but c’mon! I need some rest too!”

I rolled my eyes and got up but as I was getting up, Suho pulled my wrist.

“What now?”, I asked.

“Look, Chorong I don’t think you should be hanging out with guys!”, Suho told me.

“What?”, my eyes widend. “And you’re the one to tell me?”

“Y’know! You ARE my wife! Are you not?”, Suho smirked. “It’s wrong, if you hang out with other men!”

“As if you can talk!”, I said. “What about you huh?”

“What about me?”, Suho snickered.

“You go around PLAYING with other girls behind our backs! And not JUST behind but also INFRONT!”, I finally snapped. “So don’t YOU go telling me what to do you big hypocrite!”

I left the bush.

 

Suho’s POV –

I can’t believe she just said that! I mean I was just trying to be nice and warning her not to date other men! The nerve of that girl!

 

-With Kyungjoo-

 

Namjoo’s POV-

I received a text from my parents and they said that they needed me at our company building to do some extra work. To be honest, I was actually feeling like I caught a cold and I actually had some other work to do but I wanted to keep my parents happy so I went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter