Chapter 16 -

EXOPINK : MR AND MRS EXOPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-That night-  (10:00 p.m.)

-At Kai & Naeun-

 

Author’s POV –

Kai & Naeun were laying down on their bed. They kept silent for a while, using some time to think things through. Naeun started to get more and more tired as it was getting later. She was about to go to sleep when Kai finally spoke.

 

Kai: Naeun-aah..?

Naeun: ne?

Kai: listen…. I know we have to get a ‘divorce’ soon and all, but…. I want you to know…

Naeun: I know…. I also don’t want to leave you too…. Kai…

Kai: SIGH! Naeun-aah, I am SERIOUSLY going to miss your scent when you leave this room tomorrow.

Naeun: what do you mean?

Kai: I don’t want to marry that STUPID Seolhyun! I don’t even like her!

Naeun: it’ll be alright Jongin-aah! I mean…. You’ll forget about me eventually….

 

Kai’s POV –

Did Naeun just say “I’ll forget about her eventually!?”

How could she say this to me? I would NEVER forget her! I don’t even like Seolhyun. Okay…. Maybe in the past, I DID have some feelings for her …. But now… she’s JUST ANNOYING!

 

Naeun’s POV –

I really didn’t want Kai to forget me after we divorce. But… after we do, Kai will be off with Seolhyun anyway. So, there really isn’t any point for him to still keep “loving” me. SIGH! I really didn’t want to dicuss this right now! I am really getting tired.

“yah! Jongin-aah!” I whispered loudly. Although I already knew he was about to fall asleep .

“ Don’t foget me…”

-Meanwhile at Kyungjoo-

Namjoo: KYUNGSOO-aah!

D.O:  ……

Namjoo: WHY AREN’T YOU TALKING TO ME!?

D.O: ……

Namjoo:  fine then! Play it that way!

 

D.O’s POV –

I didn’t say anything to Namjoo. I was still so mad at her for not telling me about all of this! I mean…what’s EVEN 

worse is…. I have to get married to AOA’s YUNA!!! I seriousely can’t stand that girl!

I didn’t reply to anything Namjoo was saying. Then, I heard her say the words “fine then! Play it that way!”

I didn’t know what she meant by that, so I turned around… only to find her almost done un-buttoning all her buttons on her shirt.

D.O: YAH!!! What are you doing!?

Namjoo: well! That was the only way I could get you to actually TALK to me!

D.O: why did you start un-buttonning your shirt already!?

Namjoo: what? It’s not like you didn’t want me to~

D.O: *blush* w-well….

Namjoo: I knew it-

D.O: you know… many people tell me you’re kinda underrated. And… they ar not lying!

Namjoo: YAHH!!!

D.O: anyway… just.. button up your shirt. I can’t stand to see you like that!

Namjoo: awww~ is my little Kyungsoo embarrassed?

D.O: n-no! I was just-

Namjoo: I know. You’re just protective.

D.O: …..

Namjoo: hey. D.O…. even though you’re getting married to Yuna now…. DON’T YOU DARE leave me by myself.

D.O:  I would never.

It was silent in the room for a while.

D.O : Namjoo-aah…I’ll really miss you.

Namjoo : *side smiles* me too oppa…

D.O : I know that AOA’s has that y image, but I think your still better than Yuna!

Namjoo : Awww!!!  Thanks! *winks*

D.O : sigh…yup, Yuna won’t replace you Namjoo.

D.O : *thinking* no one will…

Namjoo : let’s just go to bed Kyungsoo-aah...

-with Surong-

 

Chorong’s POV –

Suho and I were already in bed, lying down but backs turned from each other.

Eventually, I had enogh of his ignorance to me.

 

Suho’s POV –

“Joonmyeon-aah~….”, Chorong said back hugging me. “Why won’t you speak t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter