Chapter 5 - At the park

EXOPINK : MR AND MRS EXOPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo’s POV –

I woke up early this morning not finding D.O on the bed. “FINALLY! I HAVE THE BED FOR MYSELF!”,I thought.

I went down to the kitchen and found a note stuck on the fridge. I read it-

 

Dear brats, (Apink)

The guys and I decided to go out this morning. Only to get away from you of course! And maybe to do some ‘THINGS’! XD

Anyways do whatever it is you want today as we do not really care at all what you do! I am just telling you, whoever is reading this letter, this so that you have an idea where we’ll be!

 

FROM:  D.O Kyungsoo

 

URGH... I can’t believe it! How can he just call us ‘BRATS’?! That was really mean. As I was busy thinking of how much I ddn't really like those EXO guys, the doorbell rang.

“Uh! Who could it be this time?!”, I thought and walked over to the door and opened it.

“Annyeonghaseyo Namjoo-aah!”, Snsd sunbaes greeted me.

I was a little surprised to be seeing Snsd sunbaes at our house early in the morning.

“A-aahh...Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims!”, I bowed at  them. “U-um, not to be rude or anything...but may I ask why you’re here?”

“Well, we’re here because we heard that EXO aren’t with you today!”, Sunny unnie said.

“So we decided to spend some time with our favourite dongsaengs!”, Hyoyeon unnie added.

I smiled. At least something GOOD came up today!

“Ok! Where do you wanna go?”, I asked.

“Oooo! How ‘bout the park?”, Tiffany unnie smiled.

“Mmm...OK!”, I agreed. “But...we sort of need to wake up the other members first!”

“WE’LL HELP!”, Snsd sunbaes said and came rushing in the rooms.

 

-After Apink woke up-

“So, Namjoo said that we’re going to the park today?”, Naeun unnie said.

“YUP!”, Snsd sunbaes said at once.

“Well then... let’s go!”, we all said.

 

-When they got to the park-

 

“Apink, I really feel for you!”, Yoona unnie started.

“Why?”, Apink asked.

“Well, it’s because to guys have to live under the same roof as EXO!”, Yoona unnie said.

“And, you have to MARRY them!”, Seohyun unnie added.

“And, you have to SLEEP on the SAME bed as them!”, Jessica unnie added.

“And, the worst part...Bomi has to be engaged to MY STUPID BROTHER, BAEKHYUN!”, Taeyeon unnie stated.

“Yeah! EXO may be players, but out of all of them, Baek’s the most playboy-ish of all!”, Yuri unnie frowned.

“Bomi-aah? What’s wrong?”,Sooyoung unnie asked.

Bomi unnie sighed.  

 

Sooyoung’s POV –

I got a text from Taeyeon unnie just now.

 

Taeyeon : Sooyoung-aah! Mianhe! I forgot to tell you. Baekhyun brought another girl home and Bomi walked in their bedroom and saw HE was sleeping with the girl! L

Sooyoung : O.O  Ohh....

 

No one’s POV –

Sooyoung : Uhh! That stupid Baekhyun!

Snsd (except for Taeyeon) : ????

Sooyoung : How can he do that to you Bbom?!

Jessica : Wait! Waahh?

Tiffany : Care to explain to us Sooyoung?

Sooyoung : *looks at Bomi*

Bomi : I’ll explain.

Snsd : (focusing)

Bomi : Baekhyun...well he kind of brought another girl home with him. He slept with her and...well, yeah...it’s pretty disappointing.

Chorong : I really hate to say this ,but, EXO hasn’t really been the best husbands...

Seohyun : RIGHT?! I mean they shouldn’t cheat on you guys! And Baek doing that Bomi, is just really LOW!  

Taeyeon : Remember Bbom! Like I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter