A New Beginning

Tears of Joy

*continued from previous chapter*

Sehun sat down on the floor, thinking about what Chanyeol and Kai might be planning. After a while, he gave up and decided to sleep since he hadn't been sleeping much due to  his worries for Luhan. 

1 hour later, he was woken up my sounds of people talking outside the door. He crept towards the door and tried to listen to what they were talking about. "Where are you guys taking me?" he heard a familar voice say. "Shush, you will know later" Chanyeol said. Sehun wonders who was being brought here. He knows that he knows the person really well, but somehow he just couldn't figure it out. He decides that he should just wait for the person to be brought in to see who it is. The door opened, and when Sehun saw the person who was brought in, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Lu-Luhan?" he asked, unable to believe that the person he wanted to see the most was right before his very eyes. "Sehun? Why is he here?" Luhan turned his head to ask Chanyeol.  Just then, Kai and Baekhyun came into the house with a wide grin plastered on their faces. "What's happening? Why are we brought here?" Sehun asked in confusion.

"Don't you get it Sehun? We are trying to help you guys out. We really want you guys to be like what you used to be." Baekhyun replied. "We will leave you guys here now to settle your problems, and pick you up later. Chanyeol and Kai untied Sehun and the three of them left, leaving Sehun and Luhan speechless. After a while, Sehun coughed and broke the awkward silence. "Luhan, are you still angry with me? I have already solved the issue about the rumours." Sehun then proceeds to tell Luhan everything about his past with Sunmi, and what he went through to solve the problem with Mark. After Sehun finished his explanation to Luhan, tears started streaming down Luhan's face. "I'm so sorry I wronged you. I...I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I even raged at you. I'm such a terrible friend...I guess I should just leave and never see you again." Luhan stood up to leave, but Sehun reached out his hand to grab Luhan.

"Don't leave, I did all these for you. If you leave, everything I did would have been in vain so please stay."

"But, after all I did, aren't you mad at me?" 

"No, how could I ever be mad at you? You will always be the person I care about the most."  Upon hearing this, Luhan smiled and returned to Sehun's side. To lighten up the mood, Sehun joked around to make Luhan laugh. It felt really good to see Luhan's smile after so long. After a while, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally returned.

"So... are you guys okay now?" 

"Yeah!" they said anonymously. Seeing them back to their usual selves made the three of them really happy. "Yay our plan suceeded!" the three of them broke into a grin. They returned home with light footsteps, looking forward to the next day.

**********************

The next day, Sehun and Luhan returned to what it used to be like. Sehun being surrounded with his fangirls, while Luhan was patiently waiting in class, sitting beside Sehun again. When Sehun got to class, a sweet smile appeared on both their faces. Sehun sat down beside Luhan and they talked excitedly to each other like what they did in the past.  Even when lectures began, they continued talking until the professor stared at them.

When it was time for break, Sehun and Luhan went to the canteen to eat together. Sehun gave his portion of dessert for Luhan, lying when Luhan asked why he didn't want dessert that he had too many dessert until the dentist advised him to stop eating desserts, otherwise his teeth would start to decay. Being innocent, Luhan believed him. 

*************************

After school, Sehun sent Luhan home. He told Luhan that it might be dangerous for Luhan because of the weird erts that preys on men being everywhere, but the truth was that he wanted to spend more time with Luhan. He wanted to enjoy every moment he could have with Luhan, fearing that something like the Sunmi incident might happen again.

Before Luhan entered his house, he turned around and flashed Sehun a bright smile.

"Thanks Sehun!"

An adoring smile appeared on Sehun's face. They waved goodbye and Sehun returned home. When Sehun got home, he laid on his bed, thinking about Luhan. Recently, he noticed that something had changed. He used to have this feeling of wanting to protect Luhan and care for him as much as he could, but because the feeling wasn't too strong he could suppress it. But now it seems like the feeling has gotten stronger, and he could barely resist the urge to just grab Luhan close to him whenever there are other guys looking at him. The thing is, he doesn't know what this feeling is, which makes him very confused. Whenever he sees Luhan, his heartbeat would quicken, and he would become very nervous at the slightest brush of their hands.

****************************

The next morning, after Sehun got past the fangirls, he walked towards his class, excited to see Luhan. Before he could enter the classroom, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped him and grabbed him elsewhere. When they found a place with no one else, they stopped.

"Why did you guys bring me here?" Sehun asked in confusion.

"Sehun, have you sorted out your feelings?" Kai asked.

"Feelings? For who?" 

"For Luhan hyung, of course. It's obvious that you like him." Baekhyun said.

"What?"

"Doesn't your heart beat extremely fast when you're with him? Don't you feel nervous whenever the two of you have skinship? That's called love, Sehun." Baekhyun explained.

"Th-That's love? I-I didn't know..... What should I do then? I can't possibly confess to Luhan right? What if he ignores me for the rest of my life?" 

The three of them laughed. "Don't worry, he definitely won't. Since the holidays are coming, we are planning for a party at my house in three day's time. Take the chance to confess to him. It will work out, trust us." Chanyeol said.

"Fine. I-I will try..." 

The four of them returned to class after the discussion. While Sehun was busy panicking about how to confess to Luhan, the other three were extremely excited to see them become a couple.

************************

Author's note: Sorry guys it's been a long time since I updated because I was busy with preparations for the exam. I will try to make a chapter to be released during my exams which starts next week and lasts about 2 and a half week. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and leave some comments below! :D

By the way, do check out the  new cover  for this fanfiction. My friend made it so do support her on the link below:

https://i.instagram.com/_kuroyafujizawa_/