The Unknown Enemy

Tears of Joy

*continued from Chapter 2*

"Do you guys know who started the rumour about me and Sunmi?

"We don't know who it is, but we heard that it's from a guy from next class."

"Oh.Can you help me find out who it is please? " Sehun did his best aegyo, hoping that the girls would help him.

"Of-of course! We would do anything to help you!" the two girls blushed nodded their heads.

"Thanks! Gotta go now!" Sehun ran off without looking back, returning to his seat beside Kai right when the professor came in.

**************************

After school, the girls began their investigation on the person who started the rumour. After a few days of tracing back to the source, they finally found some clues as to who the person was. The person was Sunmi's ex-boyfriend, and they had broken up because Sunmi realised that the one she truly loves is Sehun and she decided to leave her ex for Sehun. Her ex had a grudge against Sehun ever since, and rumour has it that he wants to take revenge on Sehun. However, there is something weird about that person. Despite having one of the largest social circles in the school, the girls couldn't find his name. It seems like he had sealed off any possible leaks of his name. The girls decided to report their investigations to Sehun first, because maybe Sehun would have an idea of who it is.

In the morning, before lessons, the girls met up with Sehun along the corridors. They told Sehun about their findings and Sehun was shocked to hear that he had caused Sunmi's previous breakup.

"Do you have any idea who that person is? You used to be her boyfriend after all? Did she tell you about him?"

"No... wait what? How did you know about what happend between me and Sunmi?"

"We have our sources, never mind about that, we have to find out who it is, otherwise worse things might happen. We don't think he would stop just from spreading rumours. I know it's going to be awkward, but can you ask Sunmi who it is?

"Fine, I will ask her" Sehun groaned, afraid of how Sunmi will react when he talks to her.

During the lecture, Sehun pulled out his phone from his pocket.

Sunmi, can we meet later during the break? I need to talk to you about something.

Okay, but not for too long.

Thanks.

******************************

 

When the break came, Sehun rushed out of the class and met Sunmi near the corridor. 

"So, what is it that you want to ask?"

"It's about... your ex that you broke up with because of me."

"How-how did you know about him? Who told you about him?"

"So it was true... I'm really sorry. But can you tell me who is he? I need to know who he is. It's really very important. Please." 

I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anything about him. When I broke up with him, we agreed not to tell anyone anything about our relationship and each other. Bye." 

They returned to their classes, not knowing that Luhan saw them talking together.

*********************

When the break came, Luhan grabbed his bottle to drink but realised the bottle was empty. He left the room to refill his bottle using the water-cooler. Just when he was about to return to the room, he saw Sehun and Sunmi along the corridor. He hid behind a wall, his heart aching. The scene before him affirmed his suspicions. Luhan thinks that Sehun must be together with Sunmi, otherwise why would they meet for no reason?

Luhan slid down the wall, tears flowing down his cheeks. He doesn't know how, but he suddenly out.

******************

"Where's Luhan hyung, he hasn't returned for so long, what's going on?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"I don't know, you want to check on him?"

"Okay, lets go check on him." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun along and went to search for Luhan. When they found Luhan, they gasped and quickly checked if he was breathing. When they confirmed that Luhan was still alive, they called for the ambulance, and Chanyeol went back to class to tell Sehun and Kai.

When Sehun heard the news, his felt his heart throb and accompanied them to the hospital with Luhan.

The doctor said that Luhan was suffering from fatigue and needs to rest in the hospital for a day at least. Sehun decides to not let Luhan see him, afraid that Luhan might be angered if he saw him. He stands outside of the room, taking occasional glances into the room to see if Luhan was okay. After seeing that Luhan was really okay, he left.

*******************

Luhan woke up and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai's concerned eyes looking at him.

"What happend? Why am I at the hospital?"

"You fainted along the corridor near our class. Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, thanks guys."

"Chanyeol, can you pass me my bag? I need to take something."

"Sure." Chanyeol grabbed his bag, but he accidentally dropped it on the floor. They saw a book drop out, and the words "Dawn and Dusk" were written on it.

Baekhyun remembered that Luhan once told Chanyeol and Baekhyun about the last word of his name and Sehun's name representing Dawn and Dusk, and snatched the book away before Chanyeol could take it.

"Don't read that!" Luhan gasped.

Baekhyun ignored him and started flipping through the pages. It seems like the book is Luhan's diary and Luhan records all the events in his life in it. He started reading from the first day Luhan met Sehun, and thought it was funny how Luhan described Sehun, saying how perfect Sehun was. He continued reading, and it turns out most of the book was filled with things about Sehun.

"Why do we have so little parts in your diary?"

"Just return the diary to me!" Luhan attempted to get out of the bed but Chanyeol held him down.

Baekhyun flipped to the first page that shows the events that happend between Luhan and Sehun. His eyes widened when he saw the words "I love him, but it hurts so much".

"Lu-Luhan, what is going on?"

Luhan realised that Baekhyun had found out, and know that he couldn't hide it anymore......

Author's Note:

Sorry guys it took so long. I have been busy with schoolwork haha. Do support me, and give some comments about what I can improve on this chapter! :)