The Untold Secret

Tears of Joy

Note: words in italics are messages

*continued from previous chapter*

"Please don't tell him" Luhan looked down, feeling dejected that Baekhyun had found out about his secret. Chanyeol and Kai moved over to Baekhyun's side and peered into the diary and gasped.

"Lu-Luhan hyung, when did you start liking him?" they asked unanimously.

"Since the time when Sehun and I became close friends. He... He treated me really well, and we became best friends. But I didn't know that my feelings for him were not those of a good friend." Luhan looked down, embarassed to say anything further.

"Is that why you were so angry when you two fought?"

"Yeah, I- I was upset that he didn't tell me about being together with Sunmi, and the fact that I would stand no chance to win his heart."

"Luhan hyung, I think Sehun may not be together with Sunmi. It isn't like him to keep things to himself,  so he must have a really good reason for not telling anyone." Baekhyun tried to calm Luhan down.

"But... I saw him talk with Sunmi along the corridor before I fainted. He must be together with her, right? Otherwise why would he need to talk to her?" Luhan said hopelessly.

"You didn't hear what they talked about right? Can't you just give him the benefit of the doubt?"

"I guess so..."

************************

After Luhan slept, the three of them left the hospital. "We need to think of a plan to let them resolve their problems." They formed a plan and became determined to get Luhan and Sehun together.

The next day, Sehun went to the girls again, telling them about his failure to get information from Sunmi. "It's okay, we found a lot of information regarding her ex boyfriend through students from her alma mater. His name is Mark and he's from the same class as Sunmi."

"Thanks so much!" Sehun ran off, ready to meet Mark and settle their differences.

***************

Sunmi, tell Mark to meet me near the corridor during our break today.

What? How did you find out about him?

Don't ask, just ask him to meet me today.

Since you already know about it, fine, I will ask him.

Thanks.

*********************

When it was time for the lunch break, Sehun rushed out to the corridor to meet Mark. He saw a guy slightly shorter than him leaning nonchalantly against the wall alone and he assumed it was Mark.

"Are you Mark?"

"Yes, you still dare to meet me after you stole Sunmi against from me?"

"I'm really sorry about that. But can you stop the rumours about Sunmi and I? It's hurting the people around me."

"After what you did? I'm sorry but no amount of apologies would help. Can you understand how I felt when Sunmi left me for you?"

"I am really sorry-"

Mark suddenly punched Sehun in the face, and just then Sunmi rushed out from her class.

"Mark please stop this, I know we hurt you, but please, let bygones be bygones okay?I'm begging you, I will do anything for you to stop this. Please." Sunmi pleaded desperately.

"Fine, I will forget this, you got lucky that Sunmi is speaking up for you, otherwise this could have been worse." Mark shot a  glare at Sehun and walked off.

"Thanks, Sunmi." Sehun said while rubbing the spot that Mark punched.

"It's what I should do, after all, I am the one who truly hurt him. He did so much for me, and yet I betrayed him. I can never repay my debt to him." Sunmi looked down, overwhelmed with guilt for Mark.

"I'm sorry."

"I guess this problem is settled, we don't need to contact each other anymore. Goodbye." Sunmi walked back to her class without looking back."

*************************

Sehun returned to his class and sat down at his seat. 

"Sehun, what happend?"

"I settled the rumours about Sunmi and I. The rumours won't be around anymore."

"I heard about what happend between Luhan hyung and you yesterday... so it isn't true that you and Sunmi are together?"

"It's a long story, but it will not happen for the present and the future."

"Luhan hyung would be so glad to hear this."

"Yeah, I settled the rumours to become good friends together with Luhan again."

"Sehun, are you sure your feelings for Luhan hyung is just the feelings of a good friend? Don't get me wrong, but you care so much for him, more like...." Kai's voice trailed off.

"I-I am confused about it too, I don't know...." Sehun began thinking about the time spent with Luhan. The world seemed to be much better when he was with Luhan. He doesn't know if it's because Luhan is his good friend or.... He refused to think about it any further. Just thinking about it makes him extremely confused.

****************

Seeing Sehun's reaction, Kai decided to meet up with Baekhyun and Chanyeol to tell them about his conversation with Sehun and discuss on their plans. 

Guys, we need to meet up, I've got things to discuss together with you two. Let's meet up today after school.

After school, they met up and started their discussion.

"I can tell that Sehun really likes Luhan, and he's just confused about his feelings because he has been good friends with Luhan hyung for so long, that he isn't used to the feelings of affection towards him." Kai told them.

"Yeah we think so too. I think we can proceed with our plan now." the three of them discussed about the plan that would be launched soon.

***********************

The next day...........

"Do you want to eat together at my house after school today? " Kai asked Sehun.

"Yeah, sure." Sehun said, looking slightly more positive now, probably because the rumours are gone.

When school ended, Kai grabbed Sehun and walked quickly  to Kai's house which was near the school. When they reached the doorstep of the house, Kai opened the door . Suddenly, he pushed Sehun in.

"Tie him up!" Kai shouted.

Chanyeol, who was hiding next to the door, used the rope he had prepared and tied Sehun up while Sehun was still confused about what was happening. 

"Why are you guys doing this?" Sehun asked in confusion.

"You will know about it later, shush." Chanyeol smirked, and shut the door.

*****************

Author's note: sorry guys it took so long for me to update this chapter. Had been really busy plus I had severe writer's block and didn't know what to write at all. I was practically staring at the screen and wondering what to write haha. Anyways I enjoyed writing this chapter,especially the ending :D. Really grateful for the subs and views. You guys are awesome! Just watched Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb and it was pretty good. What do you guys think? Also, do tell me if I made  errors like grammatical errors in this chapter because my english isn't exactly that good haha. Look forward to my next chapter! By the way, Mark is from GOT7, my friend likes him so I put him in the story haha.