Taeyang

A little time

 

"Your name is Hae In for a reason, it's mean grace and wise. The decision is yours. Daddy will never force you." Kim Munsik smiles at his lovely daughter and kisses her on the cheek. Haein hugs her father before leaving to work. She was determined to marry the one her father chooses for her.

Mr Dong and his wife insisted to make you be their daughter in law and expanding their and our legacy of business together. They said that they had liked you since their first meeting with our family. They hope you won't turn down their wish." Her father's words echoed in her mind. 

Haein sighed with her mind in all miserable. She steps slowly towards the door and went to her office. "So many things to do in so little time." She looks at the phone calendar while sending off her little brother to school. The boy beside her opened the door and got out of the car "See you later noona!" The 14 years old kiss her on the cheek before bidding her goodbye. "Bye-bye, little bro!!" She waved her hand. She saw her brother turn away towards his friends that were waiting at the gate.

As soon as Haein arrived at her building, she parks her car in the basement at the quartet specialized for her. "Kim Haein!!! You are not leaving me!" Choi Minho came suddenly grabbing her arm.  Haein sighed again. "Our relationship has come to its end." Haein looks at Minho with her round eyes that were clearly holding back more than a thousand feelings, she looks at him with a soft smile on her face.  She was aware of all the hurts she put him through but this was for the better. 

"Could you just explain to me why?" He softly hugged Haein and  her hair. She stood still in his embracement decided not to reply to his hug. "I am getting married to another guy. I am sorry and we cannot continue this relationship." She answered him slowly letting him go. The man shooked his head as his eyes wavered after listing to her sudden statement. "No!! No!! You are lying. You wanted to marry me since we were in college. What about our love? What about me?" Minho asked with a panicked voice. They've been in love with each other for ages and this sudden cut off was too overwhelming for him.

"I decided to forget the past. Please, you should do the same thing." She smiled and went away leaving Minho broken-hearted and shattered. Haein proceeds her way to the office.

|| A few days later at a cafe in Gangnam ||

"We are supposed to marry each other," Haein said with a stoic face once the guy sat down on the chair in front of her. Taeyang who just got out of his office looked at the woman with a smirk. He did not even have enough time to calm down after running all the way from his office to the cafe. Wearing nothing much but just a nice-looking suit and tie Taeyang smirked at the woman.  "You are from what era? Joseon? Now it is 2020, arranged marriage is ridiculous." Taeyang replied as he sipped the coffee that was placed in front of him. 

"No matter what happens, we are going to get married," Haein stated firmly and took her purse before leaving Taeyang alone at the cafe. Taeyang punches the wall at his side with his right fist. How will he explain this to Han Aecha? The one that he loves the most in this whole wide world. The one that he adores so much. The one that he vowed to married to. 

Taeyang, can't you just be an obedient son to us and follow what we asked you to do. It is for the sake of the company and our reputation. I am not going to allow you to marry that poor girl from somewhere that I don't even know. Taeyang remembered how his parent despises Han Aecha as she was someone that did not come from their cluster. She had a decent job and a good family but all of that was not enough for his parents. Both Mr and Mrs Dong already set their eyes on the girl named Kim Haein. 

|| Aecha's house ||

"Oppa, really?" Aecha asked her beloved man. Her eyes were b in tears after listening to his words. She was hurt but she knows his parent has no interest in making her their daughter in law. They didn't like her.  Her face became sullen as she looks at the man attentively. "That is what my parents want me to do but of course, I am not going to follow their wish. I am no longer a kid that my parents could instruct me with my life decision." Taeyang places his head on his girlfriend's thigh looking at the dusk sky.

"Oppa, I don't want to be a bad person who makes you disobey your parents." Aecha's eyes were looking at the sky, holding her tears with all her effort. She didn't want Taeyang to be sad too. She sighed, she didn't want Taeyang to let go of his family because of her. His parents are the most important people to him. They've been supporting with every decision he made but not marrying Aecha. "Probably they just want the best for you," Aecha said, trying to comfort the man in her lap. 

"No!! I will never leave you." Taeyang sat straight and pull Aecha closer to his chest. "Why don't you agree to it first?" Aecha said putting a fake smile on her innocent face. Taeyang shook his head as a strong rejection. "Remember, you've told me that your parents can tell right away when you are unhappy? They will not force you when they know that you're not happy."Aecha tried to be the adult in their unblessed relationship. "Will you wait for me Aecha?" Teayang asked her and wipe her tears with his thumb.

|| A month later...||

"Kim Haein! Welcome to Dong's family." Mrs Dong hugs her new family member. The one that she likes and cherish. "Thank you for accepting me," Haein said and bow to the person that become her mother in law a few minutes ago. "No, the gratitude is on me, thank you for accepting my son." She nearly cried and gave another hug to her daughter in law. She went back to her seat leaving Haein with her little brother, Haneul.  "Noona, are you going to leave the house?" He looks at her with poor eyes.

"Well, you need to discuss this with your brother in law." Haein smiled at her little brother that look cute in his tuxedo. Haein her brother's hair and went to her groom. "Could you say hi at my little brother and get to know him." Haein whispered slowly so nobody else could heard her word except for her husband. Teayang moves closer to her and says "No need for that, I don't want to be attached with your family." Taeyang left his bride and went to his friend.

"We should party tonight!" A friend of Taeyang called GD screamed causing everybody at the hall to clap and cheer. The reception party was wild with Taeyang and his friends having fun without restriction. After the reception party ended Taeyang and his friend went to the bar at the hotel to extend their party night. "Enjoy your life!!!!!"  Seungri and TOP scream together before showering Taeyang with alcohol.

After twisting and turning, after a few hours of drinking alcohol, GD send Taeyang to his room at the hotel as Taeyang could not walk straight and fell to the floor every time he stood straight. Ting, tong. GD rang the doorbell and Haein came out, opening the door wide. GD came into the room and drop Taeyang on the bed before he left. Haein shook her head as she look at the time on her phone. It was almost 4 in the morning. "Dong Young Bae-shi, could you at least open your shoes before sleeping on the bed." Haein nags and tried to open his shoes. "What the are you doing?" He pushed her away from him.

"Stop bothering me, you !" Taeyang push her again went she try to open his shoes. Haein sighed and cover Taeyang with the thick blanket. Before arranging her steps to the sofa. "Where are you going?" Her wrist was suddenly grabbed by Taeyang. He pulled her closer to his bedside. "I am going to sleep," Haein said and try to release her hand from his grip but Taeyang pulled her onto him before locking her with his arm. "Let go of me!" She try to fight back but Taeyang was stronger than her, he push her down and pinned her on the bed. "Young Bae-shi! You are drunk! Stop it!" She cried when Teayang press his lips onto her lips. The lady gasp and moan in pain as his lips every inch of her skin.


"Aaarghhhh!!" Taeyang whine went the sunlight was so bright hurting his eyes. His head was spinning and he felt like he was about to pass out.  Taeyang yawned and try to get back to sleep but his eyes widened as he saw himself not wearing anything except for the blanket covering his body. "What the hell just happen?" his monologue. Taeyang sat straight went he was some bloodstain on the bedsheet and he heard the shower from the bathroom. Taeyang cursed himself for being drunk last night after few images came flashing in his mind. He punches the pillow and looks for his shirts. He put on his top and bottom and decide to leave the room. Suddenly, the bathroom door was opened.

"I am sorry for last night and forge-" Taeyang was unable to finish his sentence when he saw Haein come out of the bathroom. "So this is all your doing? Did you seduce me last night?!" Taeyang said and grab Haein's shoulder. She smirked coldly at him before saying "What? I am not a person who does things that could hurt myself." She smiles bitterly before going to the dressing vanity for a make-up. Her bruised wrist caught Taeyang attention.  All the loves bites on her body were purplish, indicating the violence of the bite. "Why do you want to wear makeup while today we are just going to met your parents?" He asked her with an ignorant face.

"To cover this" She pulled down her robe from her neck to her shoulder. Red marks were trailed from her neck to her shoulder. "Are you ashame of it?" Taeyang asked bluntly, walking closer and taking a closer look at the love bites. "Then, you want everybody to see what you did to my body?" She said sternly and went away to took out some dresses to wear to her parent's house. She wore a nice floral peach dress and let down her short hair. She just sat at the living chairs while waiting for her husband to get ready. "Let's go!" Taeyang said and walk out of the hotel room. Haein followed her husband steps towards the elevator with a pearl Berkin's clutch beautifully held.

They went into the elevator that have a few people inside it. Haein pulls a poker face and just walk in with Taeyang. The people in the same lift with them look at the couple with a long weird stare. The red marks from the love bites around Haein's neck attracted the people in the lift to look at them. "Honey~look at her neck. Her partner must be wild." A guy in the lift whispers to his wife. The wife just shook her head and make a disgusting look. Taeyang looked at Haein who was standing beside him while checking on her phone and acted as if she heard nothing. Taeyang took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wrap it around Haein's neck and make it look like a ribbon. A classy ribbon choker. "Thank you." she shortly said. 


"This is your house!!" Kim Munsik hugged his daughter and his son in law. He gave them a villa not so far from his mansion. The villa and the mansion are separated by a garden and a beautiful pond. He wants his daughter to always be near him. "Young Bae, I want you to take good care of my one and only daughter." Kim Munsik smiled and pat Taeyang's shoulder before walking back to his mansion. 

Taeyang cussed and went inside the villa. He misses his Aecha a lot. "Dong Young Bae-shi, the reason I am married to you by now is because I wanted to expand my dad's legacy and you could be pleased to do things with your own way." Haein said and went upstairs."Cold ." Taeyang cussed again and went out to take Ae-Cha out.

"Oppa, how was your wife?" Aecha smiled went Taeyang came into her house. "She's cold," Taeyang said and hug his beloved girlfriend. They were in the hugging position for quite a while and suddenly Taeyang's shirt started to feel wet. Aecha was crying. "Oppa, I am the one who asked you to follow what your parents asked you to do but know I am crying my heart out." She cried again and again. "I still love you Aecha. I could end this marriage if you want me to." Taeyang exclaimed trying to cool down his girlfriend. "No, you need to be an obedient son to your parents." She replied and wipe her tears away.

"No, it will hurt you more and more. We should just run out from Korea." Taeyang sat down on the sofa while waiting for his girlfriend's coffee.


"Where is your husband?" Kim Munsik asked her daughter when he only saw his daughter silhouette at the dining table."He got some work." Haein smiled at her daddy and started to eat when everybody took their place at the table. "Mom, I heard that you are going to Europe next week right?" Haein asked the mother. The old fine lady smiled and nod gracefully. Haneul makes a sad face and stares at his mother.

"I am going there for work honey." The old lady smiled at her little son. "Will Young Bae be here?" She asked her daughter. "Nope, he got work." Haein calmly replied to her mother. After the dinner, the family hangouts at the family hall upstairs with Haneul playing his piano and the parents dance romantically while Haein sang. 

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. the phrase of the song that the couple like the most. Haein sang the song while recording her family member having fun even the maids and the butler joined the dance floor too. "What a waste that your husband cannot make it here." The maid smile at the singing young lady.


It was the weekend, Haein and Haneul play tennis together at their private tennis court in the yard. "Noona! Thirty love!" Haneul yelled at his sister. Haein rolled her eyes. "I know!" She replied and went to her dad. "This is my first time beating you up. You didn't move much for the first time playing tennis with me." Haneul angrily walks to the elder sister. Haein smiled "Maybe you should at least know how it feels to beat me up."  The maid gave back her cam recorder when the game ends. "Thank you unnie." Haein said to the maid. "Daddy, aren't you bored just to seat at home?" Haneul tries to bait his dad to play tennis. Kim Munsik smile and shook his head. "Haein why did I never see Young Bae around? It was already two months since both of you got married." Haein just laughed at his question.

"I want to go back to my villa to look for Young Bae." Haein stood up and peck her father's cheek before leaving. "Young Bae-shi!" Haein was shocked to see Taeyang was at home. It was his first time to be there after his last visit two months ago. He was pale and wet with cold sweat. "Young Bae-shi, you catch a cold." She went upstairs and took the blanket to cover his shivering body. She took good care of Taeyang for three days until he recovers fully from his cold.

"How old are you?" Taeyang suddenly asked her a question after a long silence while Haein was busy tidying the bed. "25." She answered and continued to clean up the room. She slept at Taeyang side for the whole three nights and took care of him really well. Taeyang stays silent after the first question. "Young Bae-shi, please don't feel awkward around me, we could be friends." She said and went to the bathroom. 

The heirs of Winner Group, Choi Minho stated he is in a relationship with an international celebrity and the bell will ring soon. He wants that celebrity to be tied as soon as possible and we will wait for the good news to come!  

Haein suddenly came out of the bathroom and turned off the news. Taeyang was shocked to see her sudden reaction.  He never saw Haein being so clumsy to do something. "Kim Haein?" Taeyang asked as he saw her run back into the bathroom with sobs.  He heard a soft cry come out of the bathroom. After, an hour later, Haein came out of the bathroom and took her clothes in the closet before when back into the bathroom.

"Young Bae-shi, if you are not feeling well then you could just stay in the room instead of walking to my father's mansion for dinner. I could make you something nice." Haein smiled and tidy the bed that Taeyang used just a while ago. "No, I want to meet your father." He replied back to her politely still feeling awkward around her. Haein just nods and walk out from the villa heading to her father's mansion while Taeyang was following her from the back passing by the beautiful Japanese pond and a large rose garden towards the mansion.

"Young Bae-hyung this is your first time having dinner with us after 2 months as part of our family. Take good care of my noona, I am begging you!" Haneul smiled and kissed his elder sister lovingly on her forehead causes Haein to laugh at her cheesy little brother. Taeyang pressed his lips and nodded. "Young Bae, you must be a really busy person." The mother and father said as soon as they sat at the dinning table.

After the quiet dinner, the family went to the family hall for some talks and singing sessions. Another old romantic song was played by the little brother causes the old couple to dance while Haein was recording everybody's smiling face. "Miss, let me help you record this, you could dance with your husband." The butler gave her a naughty smile and took the recorder.  It was awkward, but she reached out her hand for Taeyang. Without waiting for much time, he took her hand and danced with her. He was grateful that Haein has been caring for him when he was sick. He didn't want to go to Aecha when he was sick as he was afraid to be a burden to the lady. Thankfully, Haein helps him recover amazingly. 

"That dance was nice," Taeyang stated while walking with Haein passing the rose garden. "We did that every weekend. My parents love it a lot." She smiled again. "So Minho was your boyfriend?" an unexpected question slipped from his mouth. "In the past." She replied. "Still loves him that much?" Taeyang exclaimed and saw Haein's pale face and froze. She couldn't answer the simple question and froze. Taeyang gave Haein a shoulder hug and guided her walk back to their villa. "I am your friend so don't be afraid to tell me anything," Taeyang said while smiling at the lady. 

"I dumped him." Haein smiled bitterly. "Why?" Taeyang curiously asked. "Because I need to," Haein said and walk fastly to the villa. It was not the topic she should be talking about to Taeyang. She didn't want to say unnecessary things and make it hard for everyone. 


"Haein! You at tennis!" Taeyang shouted while spinning the racket in his hand and laughed. Haein rolled her eyes and mock him. "My noona was the best tennis player ever! But now she !!" Haneul laughs and claps his hand. "You little brat!!" Haein punch her little brother's arm, "Noona! Where are you going? Your first set is still not done yet." Haneul told the sister to continue to play tennis. Haein just shook her head and cross her arm as she walks away. 

"Not in the mood!!" She walk away towards her parent and her parent-in-law that were talking at the veranda deck chatting and laughing together. She stares and look at the warm atmosphere around her. She likes how Taeyang becoming more closer with her family and the two families bonded. She likes that Taeyang came home every night and have dinner with her family.

"When will you two give us grandchild?" Kim Munsik asked his only daughter. Haein just shook her head and smiled. "It is not going to be easy dad." She jokes making all the members at the talking table laugh looking at her tomato red's face. Taeyang ran to the table wanted to know what was the topic that they were talking and joking about. Haein stuffed with chocolate cake refuse to answer the curious Taeyang. He nudged her elbow, as he looks at his parents in curiosity. "Eiii, tell me. What did you guys talk about? Haein is beet red right now." 

Taeyang wipe Haein's mouth with his thumb causing all the spectators there to gawk at the cheesiness. He laughed looking at his parents. "You ate it all!" Taeyang sighed with a teasing look at Haein. She is definitely someone who loves to eat. How can that little mouth of her fit the cake that he bought just now? Haein and Taeyang exchanges a short stare before Taeyang pecked on Haein's lips and laughed. "Why did you kiss me?" Haein asked in anger when their parent's faces were about to turn green.

"I can't kiss you?" Taeyang tilted his head looking at the angry Haein. Haein look around and mumbled "At least not in front of our parents... ," She rolled her eyes at the words that came out from . "Okay, let's go home and kiss-" "Stop it! Stop it!" She pinched his lips, asking him to shut his mouth from talking anything cheesy right now. 


Taeyang came home from the office like the other day, looking for Haein at the garden facing the Japanese pond while working with her laptop but Haein was not seen at all. “Haein?” Taeyang called for her. Maybe she still got some work to do. Taeyang said to himself. Like the past two month, after came back from the office Taeyang usually will hang out with Haein at the garden for some daily story or some talk about the company, they will usually spend around an hour talking to each other. Just some random stuff or jokes.

Haein was also absent at the dining table with her family that she rarely missed. That night, Taeyang spend his night alone without Haein on the other bed. Their room got two beds actually. “Spend more time with Aecha. I won’t be home for a long time.” Taeyang read the text that was sent from Haein. He tried to call Haein but she turn off the phone.

Taeyang went to work and didn’t come back to the villa. He went straight to Aecha’s place. “Oppa! I missed you a lot.” Aecha smiled and hugged Taeyang. “I missed you too” He hugs her and sat on the couch. It has been a long time since he last came to Aecha’s place since he got close to Haein and her family.

“How was your life oppa?” Aecha lovingly caressed Taeyang’s face. “Nothing out of ordinary.” He smiled at Aecha. He missed this beautiful girl beside him a lot.”Fine, you need to meet Haein. She is a great person.” Taeyang suddenly slipped. “You started to like her?” Aecha’s voice was full of jealousy. He sound cheerful when he talked about Haein. “No, we just get a along like friend. She got a boyfriend too.” He said as he could sense insecurities from the girl. Taeyang kissed Aecha’s small hand. Smiling to her, assuring her about his unwaving heart.


“Haein? Is that you?” Taeyang asked as soon as he arrived at the villa. “Young Bae?” she replied and smiled at him. “Where did you go for a week?” He sat at the sofa while looking at her that was fixing her new hair style at the console. “Somewhere secret.” She chuckled. Taeyang smiled looking at her chuckling alone. Haein walk toward Taeyang and sat beside him. “How is my new hair?”

“It looks like a guy hairstyle.”Taeyang said but Haein pouted. “But a cute one.” Taeyang added causes Haein to smile again. Taeyang placed his chin on Haein’s shoulder with his eyes fixed on her face. “Miss me much?” She laughed and moved away causes Taeyang to fall on the sofa.

“Aecha!! We are here!” Taeyang opened the door of his girlfriend’s apartment.  Aecha was busy at the kitchen cooking for the guest. Haein slowly arranged her step towards the petite girl who was cooking at the kitchen. "Is she you girlfriend?" She asked at Taeyang beside the petite girl   "Yeah, she is my girlfriend Han Aecha." Taeyang smile and asked Aecha to greet Haein.  "Nice to meet you Han AeCha, I am Kim Hea In, his wife." Haein’s words causes Aecha nearly cried herself out.

“Hey, don’t worry. You will get him back. Just wait it won’t be long” Haein said to break the awkward atmosphere. Haein chuckled and went to the living room and looked around the beautifully decorated house. “Haein, you are making me anxious with your teasing attitude toward Aecha.” Taeyang suddenly spoke to her.

“Just joking Young Bae, relax.” She sat on the couch. “So you called oppa Young Bae?” Aecha came with a jug of juice and placed it on the coffee table. “Didn’t everybody call him that?” “No, only his mother and father call him that. His closes friends called him Taeyang.” Aecha smiled and sat beside Haein.

“You know what Haein, this is my first time seeing you being so friendly,” Taeyang said while pulling his girlfriend to his lap. “I just think that Aecha and I could be a good friend.”  Haein laughed. Then, they spend hours of storytelling about their love story and how they first met.

“Thanks for visiting me.” Aecha bowed at Haein that was standing in front of the door. Haein smiled and suddenly gave Aecha a long hug. “Take care of Young Bae. He loves you.” She whispered at Aecha’s ear leaving Taeyang at Aecha’s house. “Bye Haein, see you tomorrow,” Taeyang yelled from the living room. “Bye Young Bae.”


“Haein? Where are you?” Taeyang happily headed home after spending some lovely weeks at Aecha’s place. “Haein?” He walk out to the Japanese garden to look for her. “Missing again.”Taeyang sighed and walk out to his in-law’s mansion. “Haneul, where is your noona?” Taeyang came into Haneul’s room.

“She said she will be going to her friend’s place for a few month.” Haneul replied and smiled at his brother-in-law. Taeyang frown his eyebrow, wondering what did she wanted to do at her friend’s place. “Don’t worry. She will come back tomorrow.” Hanuel spoke while playing his game.

“Haneul!!!!!” Haein called for her little brother but she was shocked to see Taeyang who was sitting on Haneul’s bed.  She smiled to her husband and sat beside him. “How are you doing?” She smiled asking the husband. That was staringat her  openly. “You know what, you smile a lot lately.” Taeyang comforted just to see her face.

“You wanted to see me as unhappy version of Haein?” Haein asked with serious face. Changing her expression to the serious “That was how your face looks like on our first meeting.” He laughed and pinched her nose. Looking at that lady that weas smiling at him. “WooooHoooo!!! I got to record your romantic scene.” Haneul scream of joy in front of the married couple.  Haein rolled her eyes. “What is that so romantic happening here?”Haein asked causes Haneul to laugh again.

“Both of you were about to kiss each other on my bed. My bed!!! No dirty scene please.” Haneul makes a gross face. “You dirty minded kid” Haein said to Haneul’s camera. Taeyang laughed to look at the two cute sibling cute argument. Taeyang snatch the camera from Haneul and record the sibling cute mouth fight. Haein showered Haneul‘s face with her kisses and his hair like puppy causes Haneul to pout.

“Where is mom and dad?” Haein asked her little brother and drag him to the parent room. The mother and the father were talking while reading book on the bed. Haein lied beside her dad and hug him tightly and Haneul just jumping on the bed while screaming random things. Taeyang laughed while recording the family. “Sandwich hug!!!” The whole family hug each other tightly on the bed. “Young Bae!! Come here.” The dad called Taeyang and pulled him for hug.  They spend each minutes laughing and smiling and screaming.

“What a night.” Taeyang said while walking pass the garden and pond towards their villa. “I love my family a lot. Young Bae-shi, I got married to you because I really love my dad and hope that you could help my dad. And guide Haneul to be a good CEO like you too.” She smiled and stop in front of Taeyang. “You has plan going anywhere for tomorrow?” Taeyang asked. “Let us have fun.” She said and smile again.


“Where are you taking me to?” Taeyang smiled and stare into her beautiful eyes. Taeyang suddenly realized Haein’s eyes, it looks different tonight. A look that was never shown to him before. “Secret.” She smiled again making him more mesmerized by her beauty despite her cute short hair. She suddenly hugs Taeyang tightly “Thank you for being nice to my family.” They sat on a bench near the pond and look up to the stars holding hands tightly. Haein was being silent for the whole night while Taeyang blabbering about his work and his friends. Haein kissed the top of his hand occasionally as he was talking. 

"Can I sleep beside you tonight?" Haein asked as they got into the bedroom. Taeyang look at his wife with a frown. They might share the same room but same bed? Taeyang nodded his head as he plopped down on his bed. Haein was laid on her tummy beside him, propping her head on her hand, she observes Taeyang's facial features one by one. "These lips are gorgeous... These eyes are mesmerizing... This nose is the cutest... You're gorgeous Youngbae." She murmured as her other hand was tracing his face. Taeyang just smile watching her odd behaviour. "Can I kiss you before you fell asleep?" Haein asked. He nodded his head and closed his eyes shut, allowing the lady to kiss him before he fell asleep. The next day, Taeyang woke up to an empty bed. Without thinking much, he get ready and went out for work. But little did he know, last night was the last time he'll meet his wife. 

As usual, Taeyang will head back to the villa's lawn right after he arrived from the office. “Haein?” Teayang yelled as he searched for her around the house. His mind was not in peace, he kept thinking about Haein when he realized that she was not around. He searches every nook and crane to find the clues of Kim Haein. Taeyang plopped down at the dining chair and saw a memo stuck on the dining table. “Spend more time with Aecha. I won’t be home for a really long time. By the way, I already filled the divorce form, just fill your part then go back to Aecha. Thank you for the memories. Goodbye from your cute friend or wife, Kim Haein. Hug and kiss.” Taeyang smirked at the short note placed on the bed.

“Friend? Okay, let's just remain friend.” Taeyang chuckled and look at the divorce form. His heart suddenly feels weird. He just smiled and look at the note. Taeyang calmly walk to Haein’s parent’s mansion. “Young Bae! How are you, my son?” Kim Munsik smiled when he saw Teayang. “Young Bae? What is wrong?” Kim Munsik suddenly became anxious and gave Taeyang a comforting hug. “I am okay,” Taeyang replied and break the hug. “No, you are not okay.” He hugged his son in law again. “Why did you cry, my dear?” The mom suddenly came. The whole family came out of their house as soon as they saw Taeyang walk like a corpse to their front door with tears streaming down his face. 

Taeyang suddenly realized that he was crying and laughed to look at his own tears. Kim Munsik took the short note and the envelope from Taeyang’s hand. Kim Munsik was shocked but he remain calm and hugged his son in law. “You love her too much do you?” He asked and kept comforting Taeyang.  Taeyang smiled to his father in law and leave the properties of Kim Munsik.