Chap 4: I meet him...

Way For Love

 

After several days…

Heechul:         *Walking alone while waiting Donghae at collage*

Meanwhile...

Hankyung:     Where is it? Aish, this collage is too big, how can I find my class *keep looking around* What if I asked them? Uh… But I didn’t know them *still searching his class*

Heechul:         *see Hankyung searching something and want to help him* Erm~ can I help you?

Hankyung:     *turn his head*

Heechul:         Dup Dap Dup Dap *heart beating fastly after seeing Hankyung* Kyaa! So handsome, is he my destiny? (Whisper in heart)

Hankyung:     Ah~ ye~ did you know where 5-1A class? I find it anywhere but I didn’t find it

Heechul:         Oh~ I can show you the class, but are you new student? I never see you before *keep looking Hankyung*

Hankyung:     Oh yah~ I just transfer today, where is the class? 5-1A

Heechul:         5-1A, wait a minute that Eunhyuk sunbae class, that mean he’s my senior, huhu~ how lucky I meet him first, it will be great if he really my destiny huhu~ I have to tell this to Donghae (whisper in heart) yah~ okay just follow me *smile while keep stare Hankyung*

Hankyung:     Ye~ *follow Heechul and love Heechul at first sight and love her kindness*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul:         This is the class *smile*

Hankyung:     Oh, thanks *bow*

Heechul:         No need to thanks, by the way nice to meet you sunbae *keep smiling*

Hankyung:     Oh, okay ^^ erm, how about this recess we eat together, my treat, because you help me to show my class *hoping Heechul will agree*

Heechul:         Erm~ I don’t know because I always recess with my best friend, I don’t if she will

Hankyung:     Oh~ you ask your friend first, hehe~ by the way what is your name? And your class? It easy to me to find you

Heechul:         My name is Heechul, class? 4-1B, bye, see you later * go to her class while keep smiling*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:       I think today my best friend seems so happy, hehe~ Heechul tell me, what happen, are you find you destiny *teasing but it true*

Heechul:         Ye~ *didn’t tired to smile brightly*

Donghae:       Kyaa! Bo!? It’s really true!? What his name? And which class? Where did he come from? Since when you know him? *Donghae seems excited to know about it*

Heechul:         Aish… Can’t you ask one by one? So many question I’ve to answer, aish~ huhu~ name? Actually I forget to ask him, class? 5-1A, same with your boyfriend class, and he’s our sunbae, Come from? I don’t know, I know him since this morning hehe~

Donghae:       Bo!? Same class with op… oppa! Is he handsome hehe~

Heechul:         Of course he’s handsome, hehe~, he’s mine okay =p

Donghae:       Cih~ you didn’t know his name yet, and you say he’s your haha~ But don’t worry, I’ll help you, hehe~ who knows if he will good friend to Eunhyuk oppa, then it’ll be easier for me to help you *smile*

Heechul:         Donghae shi~ he wants to treat me when recess because helping him to show his class

Donghae:       Then, just go, I don’t want to bother you hehe~, don’t forget to ask his name, phone number and anything about him *teasing*

Heechul:         Aish Donghae, it will be shame if ask him so many things, I just know him today

Donghae:       I’m just kidding XD, if you not shame, you can ask him haha~

Heechul:         *sniff* huh~ =p

Meantime…

Teacher:         Class we have new student today, student come in and introduce yourself *smile*

Hankyung:     My name is Hankyung, nice to meet you guys *bow*

Eunhyuk:        Hankyung? *think deeply because he feels he knows Hankyung*

Teacher:         You can sit there, beside a guy name Eunhyuk

Hankyung:     Eunhyuk? *feel knowing him*

Eunhyuk:        Hankyung!

Hankyung:     Eunhyuk!

Eunhyuk:        Yah best friend, long time not see! *do hug*

Hankyung:     Yah! Long time no see, how you now?

Eunhyuk:        I’m okay, and I already have girlfriend, you?

Hankyung:     Hehe~ like usually still single

Eunhyuk and Hankyung chat without remember they in class and teacher in front of them.

Teacher:         Ehem! Now is learning time, not melodrama time

Eunhyuk & Hankyung:         Ops, hehe~ *go to their sit and laugh slowly*

Recess time…

Eunhyuk:        Ah yes! I want to introduce you my girlfriend *happy* her class is 4-1B, let’s go together

Hankyung:     Oh~ ye~ *follow him*

Meantime…

Donghae:       Ah~ Heechul you said the guy want to recess with you right, how about we go to their class together, furthermore, I’ve promise to recess with Eunhyuk oppa

Heechul:         Okay

Suddenly they meet…

Eunhyuk:        Eh~ Donghae ah~ I just want to go to your class, hehe~ oh ya, this is my friend, his name is Hankyung, he just transfer here today, before this he’s my friend at my primary school but he move, I’m so happy because he transfer here today

Donghae:       Oh~ Anyeong haseyo, Donghae imnida *bow*

Hankyung:     Hankyung imnida, nice to meet you

Donghae:       Hankyung sunbae, know my friend, Heechul

Hankyung:     Eh! You, Anyeong haseyo *bow to Heechul*

Donghae:       Eh? Heechul, are this the guys you said just now *whisper to Heechul*

Heechul:         Ye~

Eunhyuk:        Hankyung, Donghae is my girlfriend, hehe~ what about we all recess together

Hankyung:     Ah, that good, furthermore, I’ve said to Heechul I want to treat her because she helps me to find our class

Donghae:       But oppa, I just want to recess with you, Hankyung sunbae and Heechul can recess together, please *want Heechul be close with Hankyung*

Eunhyuk:        Hankyung, can you?

Hankyung:     Ah, okay, Heechul after eat, you show me entire school ya *he seems a bit nervous*

Heechul:         Ah, okay, *glares to Donghae because know Donghae want to make them close but Heechul a bit happy because can recess with Hankyung*

Donghae:       *smile and laugh a bit because feel funny when Heechul glares to her*

-Reenaa (21/11/2011)

^_^