Chap 3: Two condition and friend

Way For Love

 

At school park…

Donghae:       Sunbae *feel awkward* Why you said that just now?

Eunhyuk:        I just want to protect you from the pabo girl; I don’t like her to bother you, my love

Donghae:       *chock* Uhugh

Eunhyuk:        Are you okay, tapping her back, aish careful

Donghae:       You make me chock, why you saying I’m your love!

Eunhyuk:        Is it wrong? Now everyone in collage will jealous with you, because couple with me haha~ *evil smile*

Donghae:       I feel like trapped, if you just want to save me from that girl, why you must say I’m your girlfriend

Eunhyuk:        Honey, don’t get angry

Donghae:       Honey!? Eww… I feel want to vomit

Eunhyuk:        haha~ you’re so funny my cute honey

Donghae:       Anything sunbae!

Eunhyuk:        Called me Oppa, I’ve said right? It not hard just said O-p-p-a, Oppa haha~

Donghae:       Like to teasing me, =p

Eunhyuk:        This morning, you can call me oppa, why don’t now? *teasing*

Donghae:       Ah~ erm, that, that lips mistaken *shame*

Eunhyuk:        Okay, you can call me Sunbae if we alone, but if at café or class call me Oppa, agree?

Donghae:       I have two conditions

Eunhyuk:        Two conditions? Wae?

Donghae:       Because you said I’m your girlfriend =p

Eunhyuk:        But I do that because want to save you from that girl

Donghae:       I don’t care *evil smile*

Eunhyuk:        Okay, if that I’ll tell the whole collage that you’re not my girlfriend!

Donghae:       Do I ask for it, if you want to tell them just tell =p

Eunhyuk:        *think* wait a minute, I think we have to pretend to be a couple *actually Eunhyuk have fall to Donghae but still keep from her*

Donghae:       Wae? Just tell them =p

Eunhyuk:        Anni, I don’t want because of me, you’ll get hurt if I say that *look down* okay, I’ll accept your two conditions

Donghae:       Okay, first, don’t easily hug or touch me, accept I let you

Eunhyuk:        Okay, I accept, and second?

Donghae:       You can’t ever ask me for a date

Eunhyuk:        Bo!? What if they ask to?

Donghae:       Just pretend =p

Eunhyuk:        Uh~ okay (unsatisfied a bit but have to accept if want to be with Donghae)

Donghae:       Haha~ *evil laugh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul:         Donghae shi, is it true?

Donghae:       What do you mean?

Heechul:         You and Eunhyuk sunbae..? Erm~ couple?

Donghae:       Ah~ Erm~ It’s… It’s true, Waeyo?

Heechul:         Anni, nothing just asking *upset, but still forced smile*

Donghae:       Ah~ okay *smile because didn’t know Heechul feeling* hehe~ what do you want to eat? My treat~

Heechul:         Erm~ never mind I’m not hungry, I want to go to library, mianhae, because you have eat alone *upset*

Donghae:       Are you okay? You seem weird, are you sick? *weird with Heechul manner*

Heechul:         Anni, nothing, I’m okay *leave Donghae*

Donghae:       Heechul shi! Eh? Am I doing anything wrong to her? She never avoids me except I’m doing something wrong to her *think her mistake* yah! I can’t think my mistake to her *cover her face with both hands*

Eunhyuk:        My ‘honey’ ah, hehe~ let eat together

Donghae:       Sunbae… ops! I mean Op… Oppa, eat together… erm~ I… I…

Eunhyuk:        Please *puppy eyes*

Donghae:       ah~ erm, okay *falling to Eunhyuk cute puppy eyes*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk:        ‘honey’ what do you want to eat? My treat ^^

Donghae:       Erm~ anything

Eunhyuk:        Okay then, you wait there *smile*

Donghae:       Okay…

After several minutes…

Eunhyuk:        ‘honey’ this special for you *smile*

Donghae:       Oh yah *not focus to Eunhyuk because keep thinking Heechul*

Eunhyuk:        ‘honey’ what you thinking about?

Donghae:       Anni, nothing… Just a bit problem, it’ll settle soon

Eunhyuk:        Tell me *puppy eyes*

Donghae:       Omo >< he’s doing that again, don’t he know I’m melt when see his puppy eyes(whisper in heart) yah~ okay, actually I’m thinking about my friend, I think I do mistake to her until she avoid me *sad*

Eunhyuk:        Heechul?

Donghae:       How did you know?

Eunhyuk:        That day you introduce her to me, don’t you remember?

Donghae:       Oh yah~ I’m forgotten, erm~ what should I do?

Eunhyuk:        You asked her, did you do wrong to her? And ask for apology

Donghae:       Huh~ okay *slowly walking to library*

Eunhyuk:        Hey! Let me go with you!

Donghae:       Ha? Uh… Okay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:       Heechul shi, are you okay? Am I doing wrong to you? Tell me please

Heechul:         Donghae ah~ I’m actually *stop talking after see Eunhyuk*

Donghae:       Actually…?

Heechul:         I… I, erm~ can you ask your boyfriend go first, I feel uneasy *look down*

Donghae:       Oppa please, let us…

Eunhyuk:        Ah~ erm… Okay, don’t take too long yah ‘honey’

Donghae:       Palli tell me Heechul shi, I’m waiting

Heechul:         Actually I scared I’ll lost you Donghae ah~

Donghae:       What do you mean Heechul? I didn’t get it

Heechul:         Actually I’ve not many friends, when you want to be my friend, I’m so glad and happy, but after this maybe you’ll forget me and just thinking about your boyfriend, and I’m alone *upset*

Donghae:       Anni, don’t worry we will always be friend, I promise you will find your destiny Heechul shi, maybe he will be your friend that more better than me and maybe he will be your destiny until you died *smile*

Heechul:         Thanks Donghae, we will be friend forever yah, I keep you promise, if I can’t find my destiny then, you have to break with Eunhyuk sunbae hehe~ *teasing and laugh*

Donghae:       Aish! Heechul shi, how dare you *pretend sulking*

Heechul:         Donghae, Anni, don’t sulk, we friend right? I’m just kidding you =p yah~ I know one day I’ll find my destiny and maybe I’ll forget you haha~

Donghae:       If you forget me, I’ll make your destiny fall to me haha~ I’m beautiful hehe~ maybe he’ll forget you after sees me *evil smile*

Heechul:         =p I’ll not let you, hehe~

-Reenaa(19/11/2011)

^_^