Part 2

4 Years Later (Baby Goodnight Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"__ you ready to go?"

"Just a minute!"

I sprayed a little bit of hairspray in my hair since I curled it, quickly setting the can on my bathroom counter and heading back into my room to put on my black pair of YSL Jane's that went well with my little black lace dress. I grabbed my black blutch and filled it with my red liptick, cash, card, and phone. I looked myself in the mirror one last time before leaving my room and to my living room where Sehun was, standing in front of the TV in a chrisp white dress shirt that was tucked neatly in a pair of black dress pants, his coat on the couch as he struggled with his tie. I laughed as I walked to him.

"Do you need help Sehun?"

Sehun quickly turned around and stopped messing with his tie as he looked at me, his eyes going up and down on me and landing on me face, his megawatt smile that always made me weak on his face.

"You look gorgeous __."

I grinned as I walked to him and took his tie out of his hand and tying it for him as I held my clutch in my armpit.

"You look quite handsome yourself Sehun."

I push the knot up and position in nicely before letting go of the tie and staring at it with pride.

"I know."

I chuckle and walk to the couch, grabbing his jakcet and handing it to him.

"Here."

"Why thank you baby."

Sehun winked at me as he took the jacket and swiftly put it on.

"Ready to go?"

I nod my head and Sehun pulls out his arm.

"My lady."

I smiled as looped my arm with his as we both walked out of my apartment and to his car, Sehun opening my door for me.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my baby."

The minute I got in Sehun closed the door and walked to his side, sliding in smoothly and buckling before starting the car.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul."

"Really?!"

Sehun turned to me and smiled.

"Really."

I stared at Sehun as he returned his attention to the road.

"We could have just had some take out."

Sehun chuckled as he took one hand off the wheel and interwinded his with mine, bringing it to his lips and pressing his lips to it.

"We could've, but I wanted to do something special after not seeing my baby for one year knowing that she waitied so patiently for me when she could have just left."

I felt tears come to my eyes as our eyes met for a couple of seconds since we were at a red light.

"You know I love you right Sehun?"

Sehun smiled as the light turned green. He turned his face and went back to driving towards the restaurant without answering my question.

----------------------------------><------------------------------------

"Welcome to Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul. May I please get your name?"

"Oh Sehun."

The waiter in front of us smiled as he looked down at the list before looking back at us with a even bigger smile.

"Please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Oh."

We both followed the waiter to the back of the restaurant where it was a bit more secluded and sat down, Sehun pulling mines out for me.

"Your order will be here soon."

The waiter smiled at us before walking away from us.

"I hope you don't mind __ but I ordered for us beforehand."

I nodded my head as I took in the elegant surrondings of this restaurant.

"Its gorgeous here."

"It is, but not as gorgeous as you."

I felt my cheeks begin to heat up a bit as I turned and Sehun's intensifying gaze met mines.

"S-Sehun."

Sehun smiled at me as he took my hand into his and squeezed it.

"Here's your order Mr. and Mrs. Oh. We hope you enjoy."

The waiter set down two plates

Please log in to read the full chapter