Part 1

4 Years Later (Baby Goodnight Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Senior Graduation

"__ __."

"WOAH __!"

I smiled as I walked up on stage knowing that Sehun and Jihyun screamed really loud. I shook hands with the teachers and principle of the school who handed me my certificate. I walked down the the stage and back towards my seat, the teachers continuing to call those students who graduated after me.

"Oh Sehun."

This time it was both me and Jihyun who screamed really loud as Sehun walked on stage with a megawatt smile slapped on his face as he shook hands with the teachers and principle, the principle handing him his ceritficate. Sehun walked off the stage and winked at me as he passed me since he was rows behind me and Jihyun.

"We all wish you all the best on the journey that lays ahead of you. Good luck to you all!"

All students, teachers, and parents stood up and clapped.

"Can you beileve it? We're finally out of high school!"

"I know!"

Jihyun wrapped her arms around me as I did to her.

"Did I tell you what my dad got me as my graduation gift?"

"What?"

Jihyun opened her hand and a pair of keys were laying in her palms.

"Is that?"

"Keys to my cafe?"

We both screamed and jumped as Jihyun has always dreamed of wanting a cafe.

"Celebrating without me I see?"

We both turned and looked at the smiling Sehun.

"Jihyun got a cafe!"

"Really?"

"Yeah see!"

Jihyun showed Sehun as he walked beside me and wrapped as arm around my waist.

"Cool. You going to make me the face of your cafe?"

Jihyun scoffed at Sehun.

"Please. If I were to, I'd choose Kyungsoo since he has a more warmand loving innocent feeling then you. You have a cold and cocky innocent feeling and we need a warm and loving innocent feeling to project the feeling of my cafe."

Sehun scoffed at Jihyun and turned to me.

"Aren't I warm and loving __?"

I put my hands up as I felt both Jihyun and Sehun's eyes on me.

"Hey don't bring me into this."

"Well you are now."

I shook my head and laughed at how m boyfriend and best friend both had such a serious expression on their faces.

"Your warm and cocky."

Both of them frowned at my answer and crossed their arms.

"Hey, you asked for my opinion and I gave you it."

I tip toed and pressed a kiss on Sehun's lips, instantly making him happy since he could never resist my kisses and gave Jihyun a hug.

"Let's stop pouting and fighting and go party now that we're out of highschool!"

"And by party you mean drink apple juice while watching movies in pajamas?"

I winked at both Sehun and Jihyun as I went to find our parents.

"Precisily."

4 Years Later

"Welcome to Ji's Cafe, who may I help you?"

"Can I get a chocolate bubble?"

I smiled as I took the order down.

"Of couse. Your total will be three dollars."

Sehun smiled at me as he handed me three dollars and walked towards the table he always sat at when he came to visit when he was on break from school since both he and I went to a different colleg

Please log in to read the full chapter