Purest Beauty

So Bitter Sweet

Cold. So cold. Irene couldn't remember much of anything besides the cold. Then, one day, everything just changed. Cold and darkness turned into blinding light and a whole new world. Heat. The heat was frightening, different, but well received. Irene felt for the first time like she was alive, really alive. For the first time she felt that she could think freely and she began to notice her surrundings. She noticed that she had never been alone, just unaware. She noticed that darkness was just an absence of what really was. It all excited her very much. 

As she looked around at, what she could only come to call her siblings, she realized that they too were waking up for the first time. She felt what she could only describe as happiness. She wasn't alone! She never was!

"H-he-hell-o?" Irene tried to speak, to communicate. She could see the others as recognition flickered across their sweet surfaces. Then they too began to communicate with Irene. They were a family, they were sure of it.

All too soon the heat went gushing out as the great wall in front of them swung open. Irene and her family sat shocked in anticipation and silence. Then a large hand was reaching in and grabbing hold of their tray, pulling them from the warmth. They screamed, terrified of a new world, but the giant hand could not hear them. 

Irene squeezed her eyes shut as she felt herself lurch to and fro and finally jolt to a stop. Everything was silent for but a moment before a shrill scream sounded. Irene snapped her eyes open to see that the giant hand was now holding a claw and that that claw was picking up one of her dear sisters and taking her away! Her sister struggled but it was no use. Irene sat shocked. She couldn't move. She was helpless against the great Hand of Doom. One by one she watched as members of her family were taken by the claw. Then it was her turn.

The silver edges were harsh and cold against her warm fluff, and it reminded her of the time before the heat. The cold. She closed her eyes and willed herself to be strong. But again, her expectations are broken when she is sat with her family once again, this time on a different surface. A surface that showed an even bigger world. Amazement and confusion whisped about the family. They, out of this window, could see a great blue that swept the above and many many other objects and beings that littered the below. 

Irene was on the outer edge, closest to this new world, and she was completely intranced. "I want to go out into tha world," she whispered softy.

"Its dangerous out there," a voice sounded, "especially for a warm tasty cinnamon roll like yourself."

Irene blinked, surprised by the vistor, and then blushed. She had called her tasty. "W-who are you?" Irene asked timidly. 

The voice found a body as a pigeon hopped from the outside ledge of the window to inside, right next to Irene. "The names Seulgi," the pigeon answered with a smile. "What's your name, little cinnamon bun?"

Irene blushed again. "My name's Irene. I just got here. Can't remember much before."

Seulgi looked onto her sympathetically. "I've known plenty like you, but might I say, none with as much icing as you, nor did it look as creamy."

Irene thought that maybe she would revert to a permanant state of blushing. Her cinnamoon isides fluttered. She hadn't seen much of the world, but she was certain there was not a creature more beautiful than Seugli. Seulgi had brillant, soft grey feathers, shining eyes, and an unchipped beak. She was absolutely gorgeous. Irene knew that it was love.

"You too!" Irene blurted. "I mean, uhm, I meant that you're very nice looking too..."

Seulgi laughed and her black eyes twinkled. "Irene, the freshly baked cinnamon roll, I just think I might be in love with you."

Irene could practically feel her dough expanding with warmth and love. "I love you too! Take me to see the world with you Seulgi! Oh please, take me with you!"

With complete seriousness and overflowing love Seulgi looked straight at that beautiful cinnamon roll and felt her heart grow warm as she said, "I couldn't imagine a life without you, Irene. I just really couldn't!"

After some heart-felt goodbyes, Seulgi gently picks Irene up with her beak and they fly off together into the horizon. 

 


 

im literally so sorry

but just fyi i totally got a real seulrene fic coming soon

its going to be totally awesome i promise

btw theres going to be a chpt 2 lol subcribe~