Different memories

I'm sorry...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Luhan's POV*

 

"Minseok..." I whisper making the others look at me with concern on their faces. I point to Minseok my breath getting uneven. I continue to stare at Minseok who was happily sitting while talking. One of the guy leaves somewhere leaving the others. I hear Minseok yell "YAH!" As he hit the back of someone's head. I look to my side to see the others either in surprise or in sadness. Taeyeon (who has changed) kiss Baekhyun then hold his hand. I looked away and made eye contact with Minseok. His eyes widened, but then someone nudged him and he quickly looked away. 

 

*Minseok's POV*

 

Mark left to get me water so I could take my medicine. "Minseok-hyung. I want a kiss. Since you are mine and mine only I'll take it now!" Nickhun says leaning in to kiss me, but got stopped by L. Joe. "YAH!" I yell hitting him on the back of the head. I felt eyes on me for some reason. I decided to ignore it, but the eyes felt more intense. I looked forward to find the familiar pair of eyes... They were Luhan's. My eyes widened as I saw the person who I've wanted to see. L. Joe nudged me as he gives me a questioning look. I smile and shake my head.

 

"Minseok!" Mark yells as he gives me a back hug along with water. I smile as I take the water and medicine. When we were about to go home I saw that the Luhan, Kai, and Tao were still there staring at me, the others that weren't mentioned left,  so I told Mark that I would visit somewhere first.

 

After they left I got up and walked past Luhan and the others making it seem like I was ignoring them. After a couple seconds I ran towards Luhan then gave him a back hug. Although I couldn't see his face I knew he was surprised "Luge! Did you think I forgot about you?" I say as I get off of him. Luhan, who was relieved, let out a sigh then turned around. "YAH! I thought you forgot about us!" Tao yells with teary eyes "YAH! You dare use informal language at me?!" I yell smacking the back of Tao's head. Kai laughed while giving me a back hug soon the others joined in for the hug.

 

"Baekhyun..." I froze at his name it sounded so familiar to me, but I couldn't remember it... The only thing I remembered was my 3 friends here Luhan, Tao, and Kai I remembered that Luhan and I fixed our past. And how Tao and Kai were so nice to me... I also remembered the bullies. 'Ah that's right I had bullies Baekhyun must've been a bully. He couldn't have been Kai. Kai was surely the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter