Amusement Park

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yugyeom oppa." You said to catch his attention.

 

He hummed as a reply while he stared at you, resting his chin on his palm. Yugyeom smiled cutely at you.

 

You admired the view for a while before speaking.

 

"Take me on a date. Somewhere fun~" You smirked at him when you saw how cute he looked while he was trying to figure out a nice place to take you.

 

"Um…" he scratched his head, "amusement park?"

 

You smiled brightly at him as he knew where you wanted to go.

 

He took a sip of his iced tea as he got up, "let's go~"

 

"Where??" You asked as you hurriedly picked up your bag.

 

"Amusement park."

 

"Wait… right now?" You were shocked because he wasn't even planning it, "but I'm not fixed up. I look ugly" you pouted motioning to your sweats and messy bun.

 

Yugyeom looked at you, "You look fine. Just as pretty as always."

 

"Stop fooling around. I'm serious."

 

"I'm serious too." He laughed when he saw your face. You looked like you were about to punch him.

 

"Ok. So what do you want to do? Since you don't agree with me." He raised an eyebrow and waited for you to respond.

 

"Can we go home first?" You looked at him with pleading eyes.

 

"But… you're going to take forever." he pouted.

 

"No~ I promise I'll take 45 minutes!"

 

"Ok… but if you take longer than that, you pay for our food later" he smiled brightly.

 

"AISH. Ok ok." You got a hold of his hand and led him out of the cafe.

 

~~~~~

 

"Yah, y/n-ah. It's been an hour."

 

"I'm almost done~" you called out.

 

"Now???"

 

"Yes." You came out and grinned at him.

 

He looked amazed, "Oh. You're wearing pastel colors…"

 

"Why? Is it bad?" You frowned at him while grabbing onto the hem of the pink shirt.

 

"No. It's nice. You look very cute." He beamed and you grabbed his arm to hold on to.

 

"Thanks." You smiled as the both of you exited the house. Once you locked the door, Yugyeom looks at you with a big smile and says, "Gaja~ Let's go~!"


 

"Wow. It's a really nice day." He looks around while you covered your face with your hands.

 

"Don't you think it's too hot out. I'm going to get burnt by the sun." You complained. But Yugyeom brought out a floppy hat and placed it on your head. "I knew you would need it." He was delighted by your relaxed expression.

 

You rummaged in your bag to look your pass but it turns out you had left it behind. "Ah... Yugyeom oppa. I forgot my season pass."

 

"It's okay… we can just one day passes."

 

You turned to him, "Did you forget yours too?"

 

"No…" he pouted, "maybe." Then he burst out laughing.

 

You laughed at his silliness and kept walking towards the ticket booth.

 

When you saw the line, you decided that Yugyeom should just sit down since it was so long. But he offered to stay in line and told you to sit down since it was hot.

 

"No. If you stay, then I'll stay."

 

"You'll get burnt." He smirked at you. You knew he was right. You hated being in the sun.

 

"Don't fight. Just sit down." He pointed to a near by bench, "over there. I can see you from there."

 

You gave up and sat down on the bench.

 

The line had gotten shorter as Yugyeom got closer to the front.

 

Then there was a woman who approached him. She was probably 5'8 and looked about 20. And the lady was wearing some very revealing clothes, and seemed to be interested in Yugyeom.

 

As the nice guy Yugyeom was, he gave her a smile and answered her question. You were hoping that she would have gone away but after 5 minutes of standing next to him, you decided that you should go up there.

 

"So… Yugyeom. What are you doing her-" the lady said.

 

"Oppa. You're next in line." You said as you stared at the lady, with a slight glare.

 

"Ah really?" He cutely said to you, but he turned towards the lady to say, "It was nice meeting you."

 

You grabbed his hand and went to the now opened booth.

 

You can hear the lady and her friends talk because it was only a few feet away and they had some loud mouths.

 

"Stupid . Ugh she pisses me off. He was totally into me." The lady complained.

 

"Ha. We can beat her up in seconds. Why does he want her when we have banging bodies." Her friend laughed.

 

Your grip on Yugyeom's hand got tighter.

 

"Ma'am. Here's your tickets." The guy said. You looked him with a forced smile and thanked him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter