Mr. Umbrella

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you spotted the school gate from where you were standing, you sighed of relief.  It was pouring and you couldn't wait to get inside of your classroom.

"Um... Please take my love!" You heard a girl shout through the loud rain.

You glanced over to see a girl about your age trying to give a pretty box to a guy. You stared at the two from afar. 'Oh so it's a confession?' You smirked, 'I hope he says ye-' 

"I'm sorry. I don't like you." The guy replied a bit coldly.

You looked over to see the girl. She was standing there in the rain, without an umbrella, as she looked very defeated. You then remembered that you kept an extra in your bag, so you wanted to offer it to her.

You slowly approached her when the guy had walked away. You poked her as you offered it but when the girl turned around, she looked clearly pissed off.

"I'm not trying to earn your pity. So leave me alone, you freak."

You were shocked. All you wanted to do was help. You flashed her a fake smile as you walked away. 

'So much for being the good person… rude girl.' you thought in your head while putting back the umbrella in your bag.

You sighed, the girl and the guy before seemed to go to your school. You also noticed that the guy who had rejected her was walking in front of you. You tried to look at the guy but his umbrella covered his face.

Once you reached the school gate, you looked down at your phone to see your schedule. And when you looked back up, he had disappeared.

You brushed off the thought as you kept walking to your class. The bell was about to ring and as a transfer student, you wouldn't want to be late on your first day of school.

But as you were running up the stairs, the bell rung. You stopped and started to sulk, 'Now everyone is going to look at me.'

"AISH! If I kept walking I wouldn't have been late! Stupid girl!" You shouted and stomped up the stairs as you dragged yourself to class.

You finally arrived at your classroom door, but you didn't want to open it. You didn't even want to be there anymore.

Suddenly, someone behind you opened it. Your face met your teacher's and she raised her eyebrows at you and the person who opened the door.

"Kim Yugyeom. You are late again." She sternly said. You looked beside you to see a good looking male smiling innocently at your teacher.

"Sorry Miss Jung~" he bowed and after that he waved a 'V' sign at the teacher as he closed his dripping umbrella.

You blankly stared at him as he walked to his seat, your teacher was staring right at you.

"And you must be our transfer student?"

You turn back to her surprised, "Huh?"

She looked at you like you were a being from another planet. The class laughed.

You bowed and said sorry. "Can you please repeat that once more?"

"I believe that you are the new transfer. Am I correct?"

"Ah yes."

"Come introduce yourself to the class." She motioned for me to come stand in front.

"Hello, my name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you all." You shyly said as you bowed once more. 

"Ok, Y/N please sit next to Yugyeom. The one who came in late with you."

He raised his hand and smiled at you. You felt your heart skip a beat as he patted the seat next to him.

"Thank you for opening the door…" you tried to start out.

"No problem… I just thought that you deserve better treatment since you are new." He smiled.

'Wait how does he know I was new? This happened before I even introduced myself' you thought.

He read your confused face and laughed, "I heard you talking about Sunhee back there at the staircase. And everyone who isn't new, knows to never mess with her."

Your eyes widened, "You heard?! Please keep that a secret… I really don't want to make enemies!" 

"YOU TWO BACK THERE! STOP TALKING OR YOU WILL GET DETENTION." 

You flinched and your face turned apologetic towards the teacher.

But suddenly Yugyeom shouted, "HAHA. YOU'RE SO FUNNY Y/N -shi!" You looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ok. Y/N and Yugyeom detention after school."

'No. I HAVE DETENTION ON MY FIRST DAY. OH MY GOD.' You thought.

You looked back at Yugyeom to see him smiling. What exactly was funny about their situation?! 'AISH. It's my first day and I have seem to made contact with someone I'd rather avoid' you put your palms on your cheek, because this is going to be a long day.

After school you sat next to Yugyeom. 

"I like your eyebrows… but you know that you're not supposed to wear makeup…"

"Yah. These are my normal eyebrows…" you lied.

"They're arched… nice. And ayyy, don't lie to me. Make it look more natural… but they fit your face perfectly."

You looked at him. He was smiling at his comment. 'Is he like a playboy or something? Why is he complementing me…'

You waited for your detention teacher to arrive. But as you were waiting you couldn't stop looking at Yugyeom. He was really cute.

He suddenly turned towards you and caught you looking at him. His smile was so innocent that your heart skipped a beat. But you pulled yourself together. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter