Episode 1

A Love Angel

Father had his first day in the new office, so he came back tired at that night. Mother on the other hand had her day working her off to find a new job. Since father decided to move in Incheon, mother was ask to quit her job, thus the place where we are living now is much too far from where she use to work. Uncle Suwon lives with us, since he's my mother youngest and only brother (He's 23 years old), Grandpapa lives with us too, since Grandmama deceases 3 years ago, my mother ask my father a permission to take care of Grandpapa and they didn't have any problem, since I love grandpapa being around. 

Everybody seems to be very busy lately. That's including me. I have so many things to pack out stuff from those piles of boxes in my bedroom. Since yesterday was our first night staying in Incheon, we didn't have so much time to pack stuff. When the morning came, I had to help Uncle Suwon pack the living room stuff and clean up afterwards. then in the afternoon, i had to help unpack grandpapa stuff, while I help the other, I literally had forgotten about my own stuff.

Sighing, I sat down on the floor, opening each boxes and unpack all of them out of the boxes. Even I was alone, I manage to finish it before my curfew ended. As I lay back, relaxing my tired body, my bedroom was knocked.

"Ha Na...You asleep?"

My mother appeared after the door was push open. She looks at me as I look at her. She gave me a warm smile. Her face tells me how tire she is, afterall she did went all over the town looking for job vacancy. Uncle Suwon had told me everything.

"Did you find the job?"

"Not yet... but I hope i get it soon... I can't let your dad work by himself feeding this family..."

"Why can't Uncle Su won find a job?"

"Well dear, he still studying, like you... remember?"

I forgotten that Uncle Su Won basically a student In Korea University, taking deegree in Art and Design department. He needs somebody to look after him too, since he still young and almost the same age as my cousin Lee Nam Ji, my father sides. 

"Yeah, but he's an university student, I'm a sophomore High school student... remember?"

"That makes no different..." Mother said with a chuckle. "Okay then, I'm really tired, I just want to check you up, so...Good night" she added, then took off.

I puffs my cheeks, went back laying on my bed and then look into the distance. Highschool sophomore. Wait! I'm going to a new school tomorrow, I've not iron my school uniform yet. YAHH!!!!

 

He, Han Yu Jin had attracted my attentions. He just made my heart skips a beat. No, I shouldn't fall in love. I know that I shouldn't. Grandpapa had told me before, if I don't want to get hurt, I have to not fall in love with anyone. I can't do this. No I shouldn't have. But he...

I turn to look at him, and there he was, talking with other guys from the class. He suddenly sense that I was looking at him, he look back at me and gave me a smile. STRIKE!!!

He has that pretty boy image. How can that possible, this people only exist in manga or dream, he is real. What am I thinking? Yah Hana, You can't fall in love. You don't want to get the same pain before.

"I know you checking out Yu Jin there..."

A girl just emerge me and made a conversations and that startle me.

"Ah, what? Yu Jin? No... I wasn't..."

"Come on, it's normal for girl to be drooling that pretty boy... he is pretty popular here..." She said and chuckle.

"He is?"

"Yeah, you see there... the girls over there at the exit door..."

I turn and saw groups of girl checking in the room just to go look at Yu Jin sitting at the corner of the classroom. So he is popular.

"He's the flower of the school..."

The flower of the school, so everyone knows he have that beautiful face. He made me realize how ugly I am. That’s so sad. Yet, I really like to know more about Yu Jin. Something about him lightens my curiosity. So, Han Yu Jin, other than being the most popular pretty boy, who are you exactly? 

 

Walking back in the classroom, bringing an empty trash bin, finally it’s time to go home. That’s when I saw Yu Jin looking directly at me. He smiled. I thought everyone left already.

“Why are you still here?”

“Well, I was supposed to throw the trash today…” he said.

(Oh no… I hope he’s not mad… Is he mad?) Gulped, I stare at him as he approaches. I’m scared now. Will he shout at me for taking his job instead? That looks so embarrassing. That’s really scary. My first day in school, a boy shouted at me.

“But.. that’s okay, it looks like my work is done…”

He stare at me and gave me a very friendly smile. Then he lean on and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

“Thanks…” he cheerfully said and then walks out the classroom. Dadam!!

No, This can’t be. Don’t fall. Please I can’t let this happen anymore. Holding my chest tight in a fist, I slowly fall down the floor. My heart won’t listen. It doesn’t want to listen.

“My Heart won’t listen…” I said softly to myself.

 

That night, mom brought a good news, she manage to find a very great place to work and she’s going to work there starting by tomorrow morning. She said it’s a place where there’s a lot of people come and go. I wonder what job she has taken.

“That’s a secret…” she said cheekily and pinch my nose, then she left me alone with Uncle Suwon in the kitchen.

Uncle Suwon was wiping the dishes to dry, while I pack all of the dishes in their cabinet. The silent didn’t last long when Uncle Suwon made a conversation.

“So, how was your first day in school?”

I sigh, taking a sit at the dining table. I look at Uncle Suwon, puffing my cheek I sigh again.

“Hey, why are you sighing too much? Is it bad? Did anyone bully my beautiful niece?”

“No… it’s not that… the girls and boys were perfectly friendly… but I’m in a really bad situation…”

“What kind of situation?” he asked and sat down at the dining table.

“I’m in love with a boy name Han Yu Jin!”

I close my face with my hands. Uncle Suwon didn’t make sound, and when I look up he was smiling ear to ear.

“That’s great…falling in love is the greatest thing when you’re in this age… it’s healthy…” he said cheerfully.

“I don’t mind falling in love, but you do know what happen when I kiss someone…”

Uncle Suwon smile broke off, he look at me with a serious looks now. He lean in and leave me a very weird expression.

“Then, don’t kiss him then…”

“But every boy want to kiss their girl… so thus girl…”

“Now, now… back in the dynasty century, no body kiss someone because of love… they just simply marry someone and live happily ever after…”

“You just made that up…” I said with a dull face.

He grins and then laughs at my face. I knew he was just teasing me. Everyone in the family knew that it was impossible for me to even fall in love. When you’re in love, you suppose to touch each other.

“It’s weird isn’t it?”

“What?”

“That I’m like this…”

“It’s a gift…”

“How can I possibly think it’s a gift.. It’s a curse… I lost everyone because of that such gift…”

Uncle Suwon touches my chin and forces me to look at him straight. He gave me a deep and long look.

“You weren’t cursed and you know that… remember why you live?”

“I know…” I said and push his hand away softly.

“Then, don’t think such thing…I’m done here and I’m tired, so good night” he said then left me thinking to myself.

The truth was, I can’t kiss anyone and if I do, they will leave me and forget about me. I have known about this when I started junior middle school. I had my first love, and he was an amazing person, a kind hearted person, but since he had kissed me, he had left me and he would never ever remember about me yet he was the happiest person in the whole class.

I was given a gift, it look like it’s a curse but as like what Uncle Suwon mentions it is never a curse but it is the reason of why I live. When my mom gave birth to me, the doctor who is in charge of my birth, told my father, and grandpapa that I won’t make it and my mom won’t have the chance to give birth anymore because she was in a weak state to have another baby.

Miracle that I still breathe for the pass 5 days, knowing that I have few days chance to live, father decided to bring my grandpapa and little Uncle Suwon to a journey, so I can live. Father brought them at an ancient place, I don’t recall the exact place, but there they met a person, who gave them a bottle of a potion. He said, the whole bottle must be drink and nobody should also drink it, just that one person.

When they gave me the potion, I was in a great health just like a normal baby. Though, they had forgotten about the consequences that came after. Before it was too late, grandpapa ask for where the potion came from and what does it contain. The person who gave them only said that it was a potion to bring the dead to live and eventually, I will have a special ability.

Well then years after years, trying to figure out my ability, they finally found out what it was when I attended in Junior middle school, I got broken hearted and lock myself in my bedroom for weeks and weeks, I didn’t care about school. So mother was worried, she came to ask grandpapa for help. Grandpapa figure that it was my ability, to make others happy but left me with misery. That’s when they told me everything about it, and they found out that the potion was eventually a dead angel spirit. It needed a body for so long, and my body had become victim ever since.

 

That's the first chapter, Pls subscirbe!!! TT