6 [Do your homework first]

Kim Myungsoo is a Cat?!

"Uh...wanna see me do my homework?"

 

*As if...it probably can't even understand any of it*

 

It surprised you by slightly nodding and then agilely leaping onto your desk, knocking over cups of stationary with it's tail, causing a row of books to squash the poor thing. 

 

"MROWL??!" it screeched in annoyance the same time when you squeaked out in surprise. 

 

"Maybe not homework" you decided while pulling the books off and straightening them back into position, placing the stationary back into their cups. It shook it's head in grief and jumped up onto your bed. You took off your socks and crawled on with it and watched it roll around playfully, clawing at the pillows in a childish manner. 

 

Soon, you were busy plucking feathers out of it's fur while it pawed at the bed spread. 

 

"Aish, you silly thing, now you have feathers in your fur" you chuckled, tickling under it's chin. It mewed once and looked you in the eye again with those hazel eyes that warmed you up even though the air conditioner was on low and the window was letting in cold breezes that made your teeth chatter. There was something about it's delicate mew and it's powerful eyes that drew you even closer to it. "Wow, I'm in love with a cat" you gently murmured to yourself as it stretched it's body out in front of you and sneezed. You giggled and then watched as it leapt back to your table again, cocking it's head to the side as it stared at a photo pinned up on the bulletin above your desk. 

 

Your heart dropped as you realized what it was looking at.

 

"Uhm, do you know who that is?" you scrambled off the bed and stood behind it. "That..." your finger brushed against the photo's smooth surface. His handsome face was still clear in your mind and you smiled. "That is a stupid guy that used to be my friend" 

 

It mewed again and craned it's neck to get a good view of you as if it recognized the emphasis you put on the word 'used'.

 

"You know, I can't believe I almost fell in love with that idiot" you laughed, feeling silly for confessing your feelings to absolutely no one and a cat there to witness it. The cat stayed silent and then dropped down onto the floor to make way back into the bathroom. 

 

"Hey, did you need to go toilet?" you asked, face palming yourself for forgetting that cats could pee. "Uhm, you can do it in the sink"

 

It climbed into the sink like you suggested but some how managed to slip and fly into the open cabinet, falling out with a pile of pads with it to cushion it's fall. 

 

"Ah!" for some reason, you seemed pretty embarrassed when you realized it was your pads, even though it was just a cat. You quickly propped it back up into the cabinet, closed door and let out a sigh of relief. "Aish, don't make too much of a mess or else she'll get mad" you scolded, pointing at the floor which meant your mum downstairs. 

 

It solemnly nodded and then simply tiptoed it's way out and pounced onto your bed, tackling your bear.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(click) wake up (under construction)