Wet Towels

Expanding Horizons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the "luxurious" hotel a small spa area graced the building. Washing pools, masssage chairs and sauna rooms set to different degrees. Staff that you almost didn't notice as they gave you fresh towels or refreshign drinks. Swings smilled widely and rubbed his belly.

˝Told ya I'd be nice˝- He said to his boys who rolled eyes and adjusted towels. Giriboy was wearing a custom bath robe with his initials on the front pocket and zebra lines along the sides. He padded in nike golden white poolies and a fishermen hat, because he's Giriboy that's why. Swings shook his head and then shook it again when he saw Cjamm approach.

In just his swimming trunks, bare footed. 

˝YAAH! Go get some slippers or , you're dirty the place up!˝- Swings fummed and threw his hands in the air. Something or rather someone caught his eyes and he started walking, ignoring Cjamm's random replies. 

˝Hyung always finds the cute ones doesnt he˝- Nochang said suddenly making Cjamm jump. He appeare out of nowhere in flip flops, black swimming trunks and a white shirt. Cjamm was used to see him skimpy clothed bu he never saw just how defined the tall and skinny boy was. He was prue defined muscle. Nochang simply shrugged as Swings tried to get special service from a staff girl with towels. She blushed and hid her head in the towels before rushing out of the spa area. 

˝NOICEE HYUUNG!˝- Cjamm shouted triumphatly. ˝Where's Vasco hyung and Black Nut?˝

˝One is pissed at me and in the pool with duckies and the other is at the spa bar˝

˝Already?˝

˝Yup˝

˝Damn, how does his liver survive?˝

˝Magic, pure magic hyung˝

˝Let's go and wash up˝ 

Nochang was spravled on a massage bed enjoying the swift and strong fingers of a female maseusse when a certain voice ended his calm.

˝You'te sleeping on the floor or I'll lock your up˝- Black Nut huffed. His feet were in plastic sandals, the ones little kids and old people wore. Nochang stiffled a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter