Rooms

Expanding Horizons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be the coolest and best weekend in their miserable lives. Ever. At least that was what fat Moon kept saying whole week before the day D and even during their road to the ‘luxurious hotel you wouldn’t have money for even if you sold your in’ soul’.  

Story so far, in a nutshell. No one from their little group, consisted of Giri, CJamm, Vasco, Nochang and Black Nut dared to ask where in the hell Swings got the money if none of them allegedly could afford it. ‘Cause, to be honest, his earnings were actually quite the same as theirs.

“He probably robbed San E hyung again, you know, just to impress us,” Siyoung stated during one of those car breaks they had had on the way and they all nodded in silent agreement. Swings was notoriously known for his debts to San E and they couldn’t help but wonder why the other man cherished their relationship so much.

“I bet it’s more than just a good friendship.” Daewoong had that creepy smile of his plastered on his equally creepy face. Sungmin grimed and slapped him, muttering something about the struggle of having erted and disgusting hyungs. But to be fair, it would explain a lot.

The coolest and best trip or whatever in their lives soon turned out to be a fudging fiasco while kicking Swings’ fat seemed like the most brilliant idea - ever.

They finally reached the destination of that luxurious hotel placed somewhere in the mountains above Seoul. Everything was going pretty smoothly, too smoothly for such a group of losers they were, so it wasn’t that surprising when Swings had started to curse as a mad man while the receptionist just smiled at him and calmly waited till he cut the fuss.

“What do you think you don’t have any more single rooms left!?” Nochang heard him yell but wasn’t stressed at all. He just nudged Giri to his side and motioned to red-faced Moon who was trying to solve the problem. Siyoung sighed and put his phone back to back pocket of his jeans.

“in’ idiot,” he expressed Swings quite well and looked their group up with his eyes narrowed. Sungmin was already flirting with some chick that seemed to be part of hotel’s personal. He had that coy look and his lips were slightly curled up as he was telling one of his corny jokes. But the girl seemed truly amazed, fondling with her hair and winking cutely. Vasco hyung disappeared, probably to the nearest bar where he could get his favorite shots of vodka with monster energy. On the other hand, Black Nut was close to them, eyeing huge aquarium with shining eyes and murmuring something which Giriboy assumed must’ve been ‘which of you guys will God Daewoong have for dinner?’ Weird hyung.

Siyoung was just about to pull out his phone again when Moon finally laughed and patted slightly annoyed receptionist on his shoulder. Giri’s brows raised and he shot confused look to Changjoong who just shrugged, not interested at all. Well, that was until Swings got them together again (even V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter