His girlfriend

Untitled

 It had been two days since the day that Kevin, his friend, came over. They had spent time together and before Kevin was to leave he told James the reason why he was upset. The reason being that he had an argument with his close friend Eli and didn't know what to do to fix it or how. James had kindly told him to go talk it over with Eli, but first to give both Eli and himself to clear theit minds. But to make sure that he does not take too much time. Kevin had thanked him for understanin and for helping him before going on back to his shared apartment with Eli. Also apologizing to James once again for troubling him and ruining his date. To which james just shrugged off saying " Its nothing, kev. You're my friend and i'm glad to have been of some help." Smiling and waving goodbye to each other. They parted.

 Here he was again preparing for his date. Well, everything was already prepared and he was just checking to make sure they were all as needed.

    RIIIING!

The doorbell rang and he straightned up looking himself again.Perfect. Taking a deep breath he headed to open the door.

" Wow." He looked over his girlfriend admiring how beautiful she looked. " You look awsome. Beautiful." He gave his crooked smile making her blush and playfully push him to the side to get inside. James chuckled closing the door. " Glad I have that kind effect on you, babe." He hears His girlfriend, Ailee, scoff. He smiles coming behind her, backhugging her and placing soft kisses to her cheek, earlobe, and neck. Ailee tilts her head to the side to give him more room, for the little gentle kisses he was giving her.

She felt love averytime she was held by her boyfriend. She felt happy. Smile on her face she turns in James's arms so that she's facing him. The smile at each other before slowly leaning in to capture each other's lips. They, in that kiss, let out their feelings for one another. Love. I need you by my side forever. No words were needed then, their actions spoke loudly. Too clear.

" Let's go eat." Ailee said, slowly pulling from their kiss. Not wanting to let go. James chuckles, pecking her lips one more time  and pullling her in the dining room. After pulling her chair out and pushing it in so she was close to the table he made way around the long dining table to sit in front of her.

 They ate, amking small talks here and there. Feeding each other. Giving each other love. James love  Ailee, girlfriend, so much that it hurted being away from her for to long, only talkinhg to each other on the phone. He was happy though to know that she'd always be his no matter how mant days passed without seeing each other. With no hugs, no cuddles, and not feeling each other close by.

He loved her. Her every perfect imperfections. Her smile, voice, touches. Loving burning touches that made him feel loved soo much. It made his heart feel swell with happyness. The things he felt when he was with her, he loved it all. He couldn't trade her for the world.

He reaches across the table, palm gently rubbing her cheek. She gets startled but relaxes soon after. They lovingly look at each other. Eyes telling of the feeling that were so hard to express in words alone.

James feels she hasn't felt his love for her yet, hsn't trully heard it. So he voices it out. 

He moves around the table to stand next to her. A warm smile on his face. The smile ailee loved to see so much. The smile that made her feel safe, loved and cared for. She would never get tired of it.

Both his hands comes to gently caress her cheeks. The moment so beautiful, so lovely.

" Ailee..oh God ... I love you so much its crazy. You..you complete me in so many ways. And I missed you so much. Its insane."   He leaned in capturing her beautiful pink lips between his. Giving all his love for her.

" I love you too, James." She moans against his lips. sending shivers down his body.

He'd do anything to keep her. He couldn't lose his gem. He simply couldn't . She was his everything. James smiled. " I love you too much, babe. I can't ever let you go. Never." Ailee wouldn't mind one bit being by his side. 

  The rest of the night was magical. A wonderful sight. Love sourounded them. It was beyond magical.

 

 

 

  I decided to add this because i felt it wasn't completly finished yet. Hope you enjoy and thanks to you all.

If possible, it would help alot to know what you guys think of it. Feedback helps alot. So if you read pleas comment your thoughts on it.

It'd help alot. Thank to you all once again.