The End

friend or secret girlfriend?

The next day.

I'm standing outside YG Building.

Kakao conversation :

Me : Ummm. Good afterrnoon, GD oppa. I'm waiting at YG Building now.

GD : Oh! wait. I'll come down and get you.

Me : Okay ^^

GD came after 2 minutes, took my hand and drag me with him inside the building. 

The guards are like looking at GD.

GD : She's with me ahjussi

Guards : Okay ^^

So we walk inside the hallway and I was in awe. The interior is exactly like we saw in the photos.

Me : Wow...... this is so surreal

GD : This is not a dream dear. This is real. Come come let's go meet Jieun noona!

We went into the elevator 3rd floor "Design department"

GD opened the design team door and called "Noona! Jieun noona!"

Jieun : Ahhhh Jiyong-ah! Good to see you. What can I do for you?

GD : Noona. this is my friend, Mira. I told you about her last night remember? She made the jacket for me.

Jieun : OHH! Yes Yes! You did. You did a great job Mira-ssi. We really liked the coat so we're thinking do you wanna do intership work with us? You can design and learn how to sew with us !^^

Me : Wow. Thank you!! I would love too!! Thank you very much. How will the visa and my staying taken care off?

GD : Ah! that. We're gonna meet YG now.

Me : YG? Sajang-nim!? But I'm not fully prepared and look at what I'm wearing.

GD looking at me up and down and just smile.

Jieun : You look fine. Don't worry. Sajangnim is nice.

GD : Yeah, I got you. Don't worry

Me : Okay .... If you say so. Can i fix myself first?

GD : Sure, the toilet is around the corner. Come up at the studio 4th floor room 01. I'll wait for you inside. Don't wander off

Me : Okay. 4th floor. room 01.

GD :Good. Come okay. I'll wait for you

So after GD went up to 4th floor, I ran to the toilet like he mentioned and fix my hair and touch up my makeup. After I agreed with my outcome, I went up to 4th floor and find the studio room 01.

I knock on the door and wait for somebody to open the door.

GD : There you are! I thought you got lost or something

Me : Umm noo. sorry I was nervous

GD : Don't worry. You smell nice today. Ready?

Me : Yeah...

 

So we went inside elevator to 7th floor.

GD knocked on YG Door.

YG : Come in

GD : Sajangnim, I would like you to meet Mira! She'll be joining the design team for internship.

YG : Ah. Come in Mira-ssi! Take a seat.

Me : Thank you sajang-nim. You have a seat first.

YG : Very well then.

GD sat next to me... well like close to me. this is getting awkward.

YG : So, can you fill up this form so we can process your visa and staying. I need your passport and ID.

Me :Okay. Can I read the form first?

GD just hums looking around while YG just nods his head.

YG : Jiyong-ah why are you seating so close to Mira-ssi? I'm not gonna kill her.

GD :I'm guarding her. HAHA, She's my friend hyung!

YG :Ohh!! But that still doesn't explain why your seating very close to her. holding her shirt.

I didn't even realize GD was holding the side of my shirt. I guess I was too focused on filling-up the form.

Me : Okay. Here's my passport and ID, sajangnim.

YG : Okay, wait here. I'll make some calls to fasten your application.

GD : So how are you today?

Me : I'm good. I'm happy. I haven't been this happy before. I have to thank you for making it happened

GD : Me? You did a great job with the coat. I wore it today and everybody said it look good.

I was blushing when GD compliments me. GD put my hair covering my face behind my ear and just stare at me like a kid looking at a candy. His eyes are so light brown and sparkling like crazy.

GD : I just realized. you have nice skin. oh i can see you have 2 spots and a small scar near your nose.

Me : Ah, that was childhood accidents. some kid push me down the playground slopes.

GD : Bad kid.

I just laugh when GD said that.

GD : So last night you said you don't have a boyfriend but are you seeing anyone right now?

Me : Ummmm...

YG : So! it's settle. Here's your passport and ID. we'll get to receive your visa by a few days.

Me : Thank you sajang-nim!

GD : Hyung, I'm gonna bring Mira to the studio. Is that fine?

YG : Yeah, do whatever you want.

Me : Thank you again sajang-nim.

 

GD : I told you he's okay. You've worried too much Mira!

Me : Yeah. hahahaha... it's kinda stupid 

GD : No no. it's not stupid. it's cute...

Me : Huh? 

GD clears his throat and bring me inside the studio room.

GD : So welcome to my crib. Please feel free to be comfortable.

I put my stuff at the couch and look around the speakers booth.

I was touching the mixers and stuff when GD was standing behind me.

GD : So you haven't answered my question.

I turn around and shocked at our closed distance. I had to push GD a bit so I can move away a bit. I walk behind the table and just stand there.

GD : I am making you uncomfortable?

Me "Jiyong am I your friend or your secret girlfriend right now? I'm so confused ..... what am I? what are we?"

Jiyong "Please sit down and I'll explain...." looking at me with his sorrow eyes.

So I sat down at the couch. GD moves his chair and sat in front of me.

Jiyong :Right now. I'm jiyong not GD okay..?

Me : Okay jiyong oppa.

Jiyong : I like you. There's just something about you that sparks me. I'm not dating kiko right now. we broke up last month but I didn't tell anyone.

Me : You like me? we just met ... I'm just a nobody and your well you know

Jiyong : Love can happens in just seconds dear. So what do you say? Do you accept my feelings?

Me : Jiyong-ah...oppa... a lot of girls would've dream of dating you ... being a girlfriend to you... but are you sure?

Jiyong :I thought you said your not seeing anybody?

Me : Yeah, I told you that but I don't know... i felt scared but nervous.... nobody ever asked me before.

Jiyong : I'm your first? I'm honored baby. I'll make you happy. Even though I will become busy and around me there'll be a lot of women. I won't have enough time to spend time with you but i will try. So Mira do you wanna be mine?

Me : Okay... Yeah... I do.

Jiyong : Finally!!!

Suddenly the image gets blur and I woke up from my dream.

Me : So it was a dream after all....

a very nice dream..

THE END