The Beginning and

friend or secret girlfriend?

Ladies and Gentleman, 

We are now approaching Incheon International Airport in Seoul in approxiamately 10 minutes.

Once again we would to thank you for choosing Air Asia as your airline for today.

To the foreigners welcome to Korea and to the South Korean people welcome home.

 

Attention all crews, please standby for arrival.

 

The seatbelts signs are on. Every passangers fasten their seatbelt including myself as we are preparing for the plane to arrive at the estimated lane at the lanes.

After 15 minutes, people have already took their belongings and exited the airplane.

I was walking following the signs to the immigration counter. There was a long line and lots of people were quieing waiting for their turn.

As it was my turn, I give my passport and boarding pass to the officer. He told me to put my fingers on the fingerprint scanner and look at the camera for self-identification system.

It was green so I was clear to go. I thank the officer and bow to him, walk out to get my luggage bags before exiting the airport.

After I retrieve my bag, I went to ground floor to get on the airport train to Hongdae.

 

After 1/2 hour, I finally arrive in Hongdae. I walk to find my guesthouse that I previously went before and saying hello to the Ahjummas and Ahjussi saying hello to me.

I was exhausted when I arrive at my room. After  I took a shower, I opened the tv and opened my suitcase to take out the garment bag.

I took out the jacket that I made for GD. I designed the jacket and ask the tailor to sew it for me because I want to test my luck of becoming a fashion designer.

I hope he will love it even though I know GD is already used to wearing Yves Saint Laurent jackets and coats since they sent it to him.

I nicely folded the jacket inside a gift box and wrapped it with pink paper and cover the box. I was about to head out to find dinner because I was starving when suddenly my phone receive a notification from kakaotalk

Kakaotalk conversation :

Friend : Yo! you already in Seoul?

Me : Yeah! I just arrived 30 minutes ago. What's up?

Friend : I'm starving. Let's go have dinner!!

Me : I'm thinking the same thing. Where should we meet?

Friend : I'll meet at you hongik station line 4

Me : Okay, should I bring the thing?

Friend :Hmmm, you wanna try your luck tonight? I guess why not. Yeah bring it.

Me : I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Friend : Okay.

 

I walk out from my guesthouse with my bag and the box. It was freaking freezing this months. It's in the middle of winter. I had to wear layers and layers to keep myself warm. After 10 minutes of walking, I reach Hongik station line 4 waiting for my friend to arrive.

Friend :Yo!!!!!!! I miss you girl!

Me : OMG! I miss you too!!! It's freezing! I'm hungry can we go find food now?

Friend : Where do you wanna go?

Me : Gangnam! I want seafood bbq!

Friend : Let's go!!

 

So we took the train from Hongik to Gangnam and search for seafood bbq restaurants. After we finally found the restaurant, we went in and find ourself a seat for 2 people.

Me :How come I don't see lots of people here?

Friend : Hmmm,,,, you're right. It's only 10pm. I guess we've come too late?'

Me : Maybe... so shall we order?

Friend : Yup! Ahjussi!

Ahjussi : Welcome, what can I get you two girls?'

Me :Seafood bbq please. Ahjussi no shells please, I'm allergic to shells.

Friend : I'll have beef and can we have extra lettuce and kimchi? hehe

Ahjussi : Okay. Please wait a while and I'll bring your orders.

Me : Ahjussi are we the only ones here tonight?

Ahjussi : Ahh no no. There's another group of guys at the table a bit far from you girls seated. idols. yg entertainment

Friend : Woah!? who who????

Ahjussi : Hmmmm I forgot the name... was it

Guy :Ahjussi can we have more lettuce? TOP hyung ate all the lettuce.

TOP :YAH!!!! I did not! Ahjussi I didn't ate it all. Seungri did. 

Seungri : I can't help it. Lettuce is delicious. Ahjussi did you hear what I said?

Ahjussi : Yes! Yes! I can hear you from here seungri-ssi! Hold on, I'm taking orders for these two girls!

Seungri : GIRLS!?????

 

Suddenly we heard a chair fell down and loud footsteps like somebody running to our table.

Seungri :Woah. Hello ladies, my name is Seungri. Are you two only you two for tonight?

Me : Hahaha, nice to meet you, I'm ............ and this is my friend ....................

Friend : Yeah we're only two for tonight. Why? 

Seungri : Well, how about you girls join us tonight? The more the merrier.

Me : Us?

Friend : You mean .... the whole....

Seungri : Yeah Jiyong-ie hyung, TOP hyung, Youbae hyung and Daesung hyung and me.

Me : Can we? I mean we don't wanna interrupt your dinner ... I mean we're fans but not crazy fans..

Friend : What are you blabbering about? He invited us. Show me your table cutie.

Seungri : Right this way, I help you carry your coats.

 

At BIGBANG Tables.

Daesung :Seungri where have you been? Oh who are these girls? Your friends?

Seungri : Sorry. No no I was talking to the ahjussi and then I met these two girls and invited them to ate dinner with us.

TOP :Yah, why you just invite people so easily. We don't know if they're crazy fans or not

Me : I'm sorry TOP-ssi but I'm not one of your crazy sasaeng fans. We're here because we wanna enjoy seafood bbq.

TOP : Oooohhh.... ummm. forget what I said before. Okay you can seat with us just cause I'm the oldest.

Youngbae : Oh lemme grab two more chairs.

Jiyong looked up at me because I was standing next to him. He look at me and made the wondering face as if there's something on my face.

Me : Ummm... Is there something on my face?

Jiyong : Uhhh.... your sweating a lot. It's winter and your sweating.. I find it weird.

Friend :I'm so sorry GD-ssi. She sweats a lot because of the hot atmosphere.

Seungri : Hot atmosphere? Are we making ........ssi hot?

Me : Ummm... no no no. I just get nervous around guys...

Youngbae : You do? I sometimes get around girls 

Friend : Taeyang-ssi your dating Min Hyorin right? Do you still get nervous?

Youngbae : How you know?

Me : Ummm. SNS... words travel fast you know

Jiyong : Right. well .......ssi can seat beside me since there's a space. .......ssi can seat next to TOP hyung.

Friend : Okay.... Umm.. my name is Lisa by the way. She's Mira.

Mira : Nice to meet you guys.

Daesung : Well you already know our name right? So please take a seat and join us.

Seungri : Yeah! let's drink!!! 

Me : Ummm, I don't drink so I'll just have water.

Youngbae : Yay! finally someone who is same as me.

TOP : You don't drink? How old are you? You look like your old enough.

Me : I'm 26 but I can't drink like I really can't?

Daesung : Ahhh I get it. Okay. Cheers!!

 

Soon our food arrives and we're busy grilling, eating, munching down all the food in our belly. Dinner is finished and everybody is getting ready to walk out.

Taeyang : Where are you girls from and staying at?

Me : I'm from Malaysia and I'm staying at a guesthouse in Hongdae.

Lisa : I'm from Germany. I'm staying at Hongdae too but my apartment is a bit far from Mira's area.

Jiyong : Oh. Our company is at Hapjeong-dong. We can give you girls a ride since it's 12am already and there's no more train.

Me : But we can take the taxi...

TOP :NO! I mean no, You girls are pretty and some taxi drivers are psychos. we don't want anything to happen to you girls.

Lisa : Awwwww thank you so much Oppa!

Daesung : Oppa?! yay OPPA!

Seungri : Noona shall we go?

Jiyong : Ahjussi how much do we have to pay? Please include the girls orders as well.

Me : No no no no. I can't let you pay for us, 

Taeyang : We're guys so we're supposed to pay.

Lisa : But we have money too...

Me : Can we just pay for our food? Please I don't wanna waste your money

Jiyong : We're friends right? I don't mind. 

I was looking down at my shoes and said thank you in a whisper.

Jiyong : Hmmm??? I can't hear you.

Me : Thank you so much for the food and inviting us to seated with you guys.

Jiyong :You're welcome. We're friends right?

Me : Friend's that's nice. okay friend.

Jiyong : No no no, You should call us oppa and seungri well just seungri

Me : okay oppa...

 

After GD paid for the food, we walk to their cars. Taeyang was driving, GD was seating next to him, and behind were TOP, Daesung, Seungri, Mira and Lisa.

Taeyang : You guys comfortable at the back?

Me : Yup.

Lisa : I'm comfortable.

Jiyong : Okay. Let's go. Oh I need you girls address so we can put into gps tracker

Me : Umm here's my guesthouse address and here's Lisa address.

Taeyang was driving and looking at the gps.

Taeyang : So we'll send Mira first since Lisa's apartment is a bit far ahead.

Me : Thank you, oppa.

Jiyong : Are you travelling alone? You look like you've been in seoul many times.

Me : Oh... I've come to seoul for a few times for you boys concert and short vacation.

Lisa : I've been here for a year.

Seungri : Ohhhh. You traveled alone a lot noona? wow I envy you.

TOP : Travelling alone. that's nice. Don't you get lonely?

Me : I have friends here so I don't get lonely.

Taeyang : Don't you get lonely if your friends are busy?

Me : I am.... but usually when I get bored I cook and watch the tv.

Seungri : Noona. Your not alone anymore. We're your friends. Give me your kakao ID.

Me : Umm it's ......

Lisa : Mine is .....

Seungri : Done. I created a group chat. Don't expose our kakao ID or else

Jiyong : we'll find you.. (in scary voice)

Me & Lisa : we promised!

Daesung : Yay! we're friend. I have a friend around my age. Woohoo!!

TOP : she is? Ohh yeah Mira's 26. Cool. same age.

Daesung : What month?

Me : September 18th..

Jiyong : Wow so your birthday is 18th September 1989?

Me : Yeah

Taeyang : That's a lot of eight and nine. Like GD 18th August 1988.

Jiyong ; It's kinda cool. 8 & 9

Seungri : Oh we're nearing noona guesthouse. Noona here's your coat and your like present box.

Me : Oh thank you seungri. I was worried I forgot about this.

TOP : That's a bix box. Is it for your boyfriend?

Daesung : It looks like a present box though.

Me : I... don't have a ....boyfriend... ummm actually this is for GD.

Taeyang parked the car at the side of the street.

GD : For me? Oh Thank you.

Taeyang : Opened it. Let's see what it is.

GD : I can't see. Open the lights.

Seungri turn on the inside light car.

GD was opening the cover box and gave to Taeyang. He put the pink paper at the side so he can see the items inside.

GD ; Woah! A coat for me? wow. I don't see the label name...

Me : Actually I made it for you... so that's why there's no label name.

Taeyang : Your a fashion designer? Cool! you can work with jieun noona!

GD : Yeah! Yeah. You can. Tomorrow come to YG. I'll introduce you to Jieun noona. 

Me : Wow. can i just say thank you again? thank you very much. I should bow to you properly.

TOP : we're friends! be comfortable with us ^^

Daesung : Yeah. Oh my friend Oh My friend..

Me : Okay. so thank you for tonight. Umm what should i come tomorrow?

GD : Noon! Let me know when your at the building. I'll come down and get you.

Me : Okay. good night. see you guys tomorrow.

The rest : BYE!!

 

After we wave goodbye, I was about to open the guesthouse gate when suddenly i heard somebody calling my name.

GD : Mira! Thank you for the coat. I love it. and we're friends so don't awkward with me.

Me : Your welcome. I'm happy you like the coat. 

GD : Can I hug you? friendly hug

Me ; Ummm... okay..

GD instantly hug me after I said ok. He said it was a friendly hug but do friends hug their waist and sniffind their hair? Weird

GD didn't let go me of me, instead he let me face his face and look at his sparkling eyes,...

Me : Your eyes... they're sparkling

GD : I only sparkles when I see something I like..

Me : Ohhh.... but are you always this close to your friends? Like this close?

GD : Only when there's a person I like to see

Me : But i thought your dating Mizuhara Kiko?

GD released the hug and fix my hair. Pat my hair and walk back into the car and left. Leaving me speechless.

Me ; What just happened? ....??