☼seven

Candy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol was really tired. They had just finished practicing for an hour straight. The concert was way scarier then he even thought. They have done one stage or two stages before but never have they done something so wide in scale for this many people and almost straight through. Just them, the stage, and their fans, it was somewhat frightening. He was currently lying on the floor of the stage while some others joined him and another group was wandering around the venue, it was quite big.

His water bottle seemed to be miles away and so did his phone, why did he never keep his things close to him?

When he barely managed to force himself up from his spot he looked around frantically for phone and water bottle, well at least in his mind. His eyes scanning everything that could have been it, he made sure to put all his things in one corner and labeled them just in case another member trying drinking from his bottle. He looked and found nothing, taking in the sad reality that either he drank it all and never remembered or it was just kicked away somewhere by accident. He groaned loudly and laid back down, closing his eyes and sighing to himself not really feeling like asking for another or getting it himself. “I’ll just die of thirst here.”

“Why don’t you just ask your girlfriend to bring you a water bottle?” Seokmin handed his friend water bottle while sitting next to him and handing the phone over in the meantime. “So dramatic.” He chuckled and nudged Hansol for him to get up.

“I don’t have a girlfriend and thanks for the water.” He sat up and clicked the home button on his phone, checking the dim screen before turning it off and placing it in his pocket.

“Yeah okay.” Seokmin mumbled quietly to himself and scoffed speaking louder after he placed his phone away. “So why so dead now. I think we’ve practiced harder and longer than this before…maybe?” Seokmin was just as tired but liked teasing him. Hansol shot him a glare, taking a giant drink of water and setting it back on the floor.

“Are you scared at all?” Hansol questioned him, looking at him, his face more serious than ever. It was their first solo concert after all. “We have never done something solo like this, we are known to be quote on quote, perfect by our fans and one mistake from us could mess anything up. I believe in our fans but still, we have a high bar to reach for each performance.”

“Of course I’m scared, but can’t think about messing up; we need to stay positive man.” He pat him on the back gently before standing and ruffling his hair, he walked away. Hansol ducked away from his hand and chuckled while smiling at his optimistic band member.

He looked around, his phone had vibrated and he wondered if anyone was looking at him. Usually they would be looking over and staring, almost as if they knew who it was each time. He scrolled through a few notifications and clicked on the most recent one trying to not make it obvious. He didn’t even know how hard he was smiling at that moment; maybe he was excited for something, but just knowing how secretive it for some reason made him laugh on the inside. He decided on being more secretive, he somewhat liked being like this, it was more fun on his part.

He propped himself up before taking his phone and placing it in his pocket and sped walked out the concert hall to the waiting room curious if his actions actually caught the eyes of s.

“What is he doing?” Jihoon turned slightly towards the area their group member ran off to, half curious, half indifferent. He nodded towards Seungcheol waving his arms widely to get his attention as he had his headphones on.

“What?” He pulled them off placing them around his neck while looking over at Woozi.

“Where was Hansol going all rushed?” He shrugged as response and motioned towards Seokmin who was joking around widely with Mingyu, Chan and Jeonghan who were laughing amongst each other.

“Ask Seokmin, he was last with him.” Seungcheol placed his headphones back on before changing the song and laying down, closing his eyes so no one would bother him for a few minutes.

Jihoon looked over at his goofball members and shrugged, he didn’t care enough, and maybe he would ask him later what was happening.

Hansol scrolled through his phone again. It was from his mom and honestly he wasn’t upset that it was her but he was expecting Dahyun. Either way he sent his mother a loving message and continued on with his day. He sighed softly when after a few minutes of being in the room; no texts from her came along. He ran his fingers through his hair and placed one of his hats on before leaving the room. His shoulders lower than before.

 

“Where were you?”
“Why did you run off like that?”

Hansol looked at the two who were interrogating him. “I didn’t run anywhere.” He shrugged and placed his phone down, it vibrated and he just left it be. It was probably some random friend of his and he did not feel like answering him immediately.

“He was probably texting Dahyun, or maybe next level, calling her!” Mingyu gasped and everyone chuckled, meanwhile Hansol shook his head making it seem as casual as possible even though he wished that was it.

“Nope, neither.”

“I think he’s lying.” Their perfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter