"Haemma~~~!"

My BestFriend's Child
"Lee Hyukjae?" Hyukjae went up from his chair and looked at the nurse. The sight that greeted her was kind of pathetic. A celebrated K-pop star should not look completely exhausted, with deep dark eyecircles, should not wear dirty clothes and should not be starved.
 
"You can see your wife now." she said with a smile and Hyukjae ran almost into the room, in which Donghae lay.
 
The nurse knew that Eunhyuk for four days had not slept, barely ate, and had been for four days not at home anymore to do anything.
 
For four days hehad been at Donghae's side - day and night. Until he had to leave Donghae's side because he was not allowed to go into the operating room when the child had to be brought out by Caesarean section from her tummy, because she had already been four days in labor.
 
-
 
HyukjaePOV-

I sat on the chair beside her bed and took her hand in mine. She was neither hot nor cold. Her skin was pale and her eyes closed, the sleeping face and long dark hair made ​​her look like Snow White.
 
I ran a hand down her cheeks. She was breathing evenly and quietly. Hard to believe that she had just given birth to a child. Our child.This thought was so fantastic, so unbelievable that I could hardly describe it. The last nine months at that moment seemed like a dream. I had thought that we were the last nine months prepared well for this child ...
 
But the last four days had been fear-inspiring. To see Donghae in such pain for me was the biggest pain I had to endure. I didn’t know whether the matter with the child was a good thing. Whether it was the right.
 
"Hm" I looked up in surprise. Not that I had not been staring all the time, but I was lost in reverie. Her eyes flashed and her hand squeezed my hand little.Then she slowly opened her eyes and looked around a bit with her eyes in the room. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again.
 
"Hey." I squeezed a bit up and kissed first her left, then her right cheek and then her lips. "Welcome back, sunshine."
 
"Hyuki ..." she said softly and gently turned her head a little to me. Although she was so exhausted, her eyes sparkled with joy and love. The way I loved her.
 
"How are you?" I asked, pressing her hand a little tighter. I was so worried about her. I didn’t wanted that she had any pain - I hated it when she was in pain and I hated me then as well, because I couldn’t take the pain away.
 
"Where-is-where?" she asked, looking back into the room. I knew what she was looking for and when I was more worried about her sight now than about the child, I knew she wasn’t.
 
"Next Door." I simply said, without even knowing exactly, but I figured that she calmed down. Such a beautiful smile passed over her face - a smile that I had seen in the last nine months, so many times. I never wanted to miss it.
 
A nurse came into the room that Donghae's condition could be checked. She smiled at us again and again. We probably looked both severely beaten up. Nevertheless, Donghae was the most wonderful and prettiest creature that ever existed.

"Can I-?"
 
"I'll get the little one." she said with a wide smile as she set the bed of Donghae so that she was in a sitting position.The nurse left the room and I looked at my wife. It felt so damn good to call Donghae my wife. So damn right.
 
"I'm curious ... what it is." she whispered and played with my fingers. She had decided not to know what the baby was. She wanted to be surprised. And today, we would find out.
 
Then she grimaced. "Oh damn." she cursed and held her stomach with one hand. The other hand held my even tighter."The painkillers are leaving my system. Damn scar. Ouch." she wailed, looking at me with a look that was known by young children when they had hurt their knee.
 
"I'm sorry sweatheart." I whispered and kissed her again. This time, in her consciousness. "If I could I would take this pain from you. I wish I could take you this pain." I whispered against her lips and kissed her again.
 
"But you can‘t." she said as she leaned against the bed again.
 
"And I hate myself." I said to myself, but I knew that Donghae could hear me. She squeezed my hand tighter and smiled at me gently.I sighed as I smiled at the angel.

Really. I had forgotten since when Donghae had become an angel to me. I had forgotten how long I could think of nothing more than Donghae.How long have I loved her. And I knew that Super Junior was only second place in my heart, so sorry it did. Donghae was absolutely number one.
 
The nurse came back and had a crumpled blankets in her arms. The blankets were beige, and looked so fluffy and warm that they were certainly incredibly warm and cozy. I got palpitations. This blankets were crumpled from my baby - our baby. I was hoping so much that it looked like Donghae. She stood next to Donghae and handed her the crumpled blankets with the child inside.
 
Donghae took it in her arms and her eyes immediately became soft and warm. With one hand she pulled the covers off a bit, so I could see the little round face, too.The eyes were closed and the mouth opened slightly. I had never seen a newborn baby, so I did not know if they looked ever so small and fragile. And so peaceful.
 
"How sweet." I heard Donghae whispering and she moved the baby with the blankets a little closer to her face. My eyes wandered from Donghae to the baby and back to Donghae. The image that greeted me was a picture of the gods.
 
I was so happy - my life could not be better. "Look, Hyuki. It has your lips." she said, a broad smile crossed her lips.
 
"Hmm." I agreed to it and watched how Donghae gently rocked the baby back and forth. "And? A boy or a girl?" I asked the nurse and looked at her quizzically.

"A girl." she replied and went back.
 
"Hyuki!" Donghae said out loud, so I looked at her surprised. "We have a daughter." and finally as she said it she got tears in her eyes. All the time she had never cried out of fear - fear of what was coming. And now she finally cried. With happiness, relief, with satisfaction. And I also began to cry. I was a crybaby and when I saw Donghae and was thinking of the future, I could not help but weep. It was too good to be true.
 
"Have you got a name?" I asked as she rocked the little girl in her arms. I realized that Donghae and our daughter had the same face shape. I had seen pictures of Donghae childhood - so I knew it.
 
"Hm.” Donghae thought and slid to the side, so I sat down beside her. I hugged her around the waist and watched out that I didn’t touched her ​​stomach. "I do not know. Yeonae, perhaps? Or Siye? I do not know yet." she sighed and kissed the forehead of the baby. "The best way would be Eunhae." she laughed.
 
I did not know if it was because of Donghae’s carillon like laughing or not, but our little girl opened her eyes and looked at us with wide eyes. I gasped as her dark, almost black eyes met my eyes. It was as if I'd seen in Donghae's eyes - a few years back. It was the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen - just as beautiful as Donghae's.
 
"Wow." I heard Donghae whisper slowly and she slowly my little child's cheek. "She's so beautiful." Donghae turned her head after whispering to me. Our eyes met and I saw that glint in her eyes again.
 
"Thank you." she said softly and kissed my lips. Neither she nor I wanted to solve our lips apart and she started to nibble on my lower lip. I almost forgot where we were and Donghae's condition. If the small Donghae had not started to giggle. Really and truly, and she was just only about one hour old.
 
We broke the kiss and Donghae's cheeks turned red. "Why so shy?" I asked with a grin, and decided to a little and kissed her again.
 
"Hyukjae!" she said, with red cheeks. Then she grimaced in pain again.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, and took our daughter out of her arms so she could get into a better and more comfortable position.

"It's okay." she said softly, looking at us. "You look so sweet together." she smiled.
 
-
 
"Hyukjae?"

"Hm?"

Donghae pushed her lower lip slightly forward as Eunhyuk did not payed her more attention. She looked at there , the lower body covered from the blanket. Donghae turned so that her face was against the muscular back.
 
Slowly she raised her hand and put a finger on the scar that was something over Eunhyuk's left hip on the side of the back. Kyuhyun's car accident, she thought.
 
"Why, Why do you always have to touch this scar? It is ugly!"

"I like it." Donghae whispered softly. "It makes you a little less perfect." She gently put her arm around Eunhyuk's center. "Kyuhyun has some."
 
"That's why Kyuhyun never takes of his shirt even though he is well built."
 
"Eh-eh." Donghae shook her head and pressed Eunhyuk a little harder. "No. He just doesn’t want us to make ourselves too much worried about it because we see it. He wants to spare Leeteuk the memory." Donghae paused a moment before she spoke again. "Heechul hyung and also Leeteuk hyung have some. Me too."
 
Eunhyukwas silent. "You're the only one disturbed by the scar." Donghae went on softly, pressing her face into Eunhyuk's shoulder blade.
 
Then silence reigned in the little room. The little family had moved out of the Super Junior dorm and into its own little apartment drawn - in the same house as the most famous two floors in all of Korea. The floor 11 and 12.
 
-
 
"Haebo?" Donghae turned around with the nickname, Eunhyuk had mixed from Donghae and Yeobo out together. A muscular arm went around her waist and a warm kiss landed on her lips. Donghae closed her eyes and wished that the kiss lasted a little longer, but a small, sweet laughter interrupted her.
 
Both lookedat the small, one-month-old girl in Eunhyuk's other arm. She was wearing a blue body, the Super Junior had got from the fans. They had been given a whole truck-load full of baby junk, because to theluck of Donghae and Eunhyuk ELF had received all the news of the marriage and pregnancy with joy. No envy, hate me - just congratulations.
 
Donghae the small, black, thin curls that her daughter Siye had now. A few of them were banished with a pink butterfly barrette from her face. The hair clip was a gift from Sungmin.
 
"It's unbelievable." Eunhyuk whispered. "She looks really like you" He looked at Donghae, who also blocked a few strands of her brown-colored hair with a rod out of her face.
 
"Maybe." Donghae sighed. She was frustrated with something. She was on maternity leave - extra prescribed by Lee Sooman, who had finally prevailed among the bosses of SM Entertainment. This meant that they could not make any appearances. No live shows, no interviews. Nothing. She loved the holidays, but she missed it with the others on stage.
 
Also, she was sorry for Eunhyuk. He had to face the media alone to answer any questions. Because everyone wanted to know how the Eunhae- Super Junior-child was now or how it looked. Because the media only knew that they had a daughter, because Heechul once blurted it out.
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk had decided to Siye keep from the public until she was at least ten years old. Because from there anyway it would not be so easy anyways.
 
Suddenly the doorbell rang at the door. Donghae and Eunhyuk knew immediately that it was one of their Suju-siblings because they had a special bell-code. Donghae  kissed Eunhyuk'scheek before she went to the door.
 
"Heechul. Kyuhyun." she said, surprised. She had thought that Heechul and Kyuhyun were both in the TV show as guests of honor.
 
"Donghae" Heechul hugged her happily and then invited herselfinto the home. Kyuhyun was following her. Heechul course went straight in the kitchen and took Siye out of Eunhyuk's arms. She was totally in love with Siye and Siye was always happy and laughing at when her Heechul aunty was there. So no one said anything.
 
"It's time she gets her own child. She is now produced more than thirty." Kyuhyun and sat at the kitchen table next to Eunhyuk. "Then we can establish Jr. Super Junior." he laughed.
 
"Only if you make Sungmin some children as well." Eunhyuk teased back and Kyuhyun and he started to argue on a warm brotherly way.
 
Donghae sighed. Super Junior would not change in twenty years - they were still all the same as on the first day.
 
-
 
"Come here." Donghae clap hands softly. She sat on the floor of Siye's children's room and Siye was about a meter in front of her. The little girl stood up and held on to a chair. About a week ago Siye had made ​​her first few steps before she landed plop on her - with a laugh.
 
Siye, which showed a broad smile with two small milk teeth, laughed and let go of the chair. Then she ran with her ​​small, clumsy steps toward Donghae and ended up in her arms. Donghae lifted her daughter up with joy and kissed her forehead.
 
"Bravo, Siye. Almost like a model." she laughed and then lay down on her back, so Siye sat on her stomach. The black locks were getting longer and Siye was growing. She was now eight months old. Donghae knew that some babies learned walking before speaking.
But Siye had spoken her first word before she took her first steps.
 
"Haemma ~" The same word as now. Donghae thought that this was a mixture of Donghae and Umma. Eunhyuk had certainly influenced her baby by his Haebo.
 
"What is it?" Donghae asked and sat up again, while holding her daughter in a soft way that the poor little girl would not fall. "Are you hungry?" Siye nodded.
 
Donghae stood up and took Siye in the kitchen. There she sat Siye in the high chair and began to make a slurry that Siye loved. With biscuits, milk, bananas and honey only. When Eunhyuk was sick she made the same porridge for him the with strawberry milk and if it was strawberry season even with strawberries.
 
While she made ​​the clay her eyes fell on yesterday's newspaper. "Super Family!" stood as a bold headline The reason -. Heechul and Siwon were secretly married on Saipan, unlike Eunhae without any warning to the media. Super Junior had only known about it - not even SME. Now everyone was waiting for Heechul to get pregnant, but Donghae knew better.
 
Although Heechul really loved Siye and other small children, their own child was different. Heechul had one hundred eighty-five percent of the talent of being a mother, but she herself was not ready for it - at least not yet. And Siwon was a patient man, he could wait.
 
"Haemma." Donghae turned to Siye, which stretched her short arms to the pulp in the Hello Kitty bowl.
 
"All right, all right." she laughed and put down the bowl in front of her daughter. Then she gave her the little light blue plastic bucket and Siye began to eat the porridge in a funny way and more bad than good.
 
She made a huge mess, but just like her father she hated it when someone touched her food or was trying to feed her. Only Donghae was allowed to do it to both of them – Siye may looked a lot like Donghae, the most of her character was from her father.